Emerther Knowledge pt1

Hello World.
Sorry i was too busy writing The Book (Beyond Universes - The Truth)
2 days ago i was caught by surprise while dreaming, Emerther passed me A LOT of things about how the life in the ouside works, including how the galaxies work (consider the white of the paper called as "dark water" (this is the word that he found to explain to me), and he explained to me about the Wow Signal, and how we can anwser (isn't too late to found our brothers)
Another thing is, im back to post "day yes, day no" on the blog, and i will back to use my english because i really need to pratice (if you guys REALLY want me to write in portuguese, please let me know).


Comments

  1. No I agree Tunt, practice your English :)

    Very interesting about the frequency 1420.4556, it seems to be the resonate frequency of hydrogen, which is plentiful so it would be the most powerful signal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the two values for the Wow signal were given as 1420.45 and 1420.35 we can assume the middle, 1420.40 which is hydrogen's resonant frequency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emerther doesn't tell me the correct frequency because i dont know his language (it was on his "deskmap" but they doesnt use our "numbers", but he showed me the notice about wow frequency and draw this arrow to me like "This is where is from".
      In the next post i'll tell more about this.. but
      anticipating the post , I tell you that we have received many contacts every day, but we do not capture just about any of them.

      Delete
    2. i don't know how i missed this post ha ha - we ignore many signals on earth the FRB this so many this is due to monopoly of corporation ruling over the humans, they need to be able to 'crowd fund' devices more freely to build a better society.

      Delete
  3. Yes, It is unfortunate that our community looks away from these matters. I await the next post Tunt :)

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am understanding more of your drawing, after thinking some more.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Tunt. Interesting drawing nonetheless. Glad to see you back and please make your Twitter public again :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tunt glad to see you return to the blog after spending sometime on your book. I must be getting a "signal" from this page cause I had not checked back in a long time sense my last message in November and here you are. Glad to see your well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2