The Dream PT 9 (Finale?)

Olá amigos! (is hello friends! in portuguese, Tunt native language), Dragon here.

 My aunt said today the medics dont let her visit Tunt, she says some doctors from other country will came to see him.
 They will transfer him to another hospital, my aunt said the doctor tells he are stronger, incredible and will be fine, the only problem is they found something strange on Tunt that needs some analysis, but they said that only those medics from another country can do. They will arrive in 3 days.
 I'm worried about him, well.. i will tell you guys about some news.
 If you guys are having some problems to understand the google english mixed with my english, please tell me, i can post in Tunt native language, portuguese.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Em was soo beautiful, her smile, i feel so alive next to her.... her perfume, the way that she speaks...
 I want to stay with her for the rest of my life.... i want to hug her and never let her go, never.

 Em keeps smiling while Pak don't exercised reaction, em sit on my side on bed, and when i will sit... wait... What happened to my legs? i cant move my legs!!
 Fear and dread appeared on my face, Em stop smile and asked me:
_What happened?
I said:
_I can't move my legs! What are happening?
Em started to worry when Pak said:
_Your soul is weak, our.. what you say "trip" consumed a lot of your energy, you need to wait , better word in your language is "relax".
Em smiled again, and looked at me and said:
_Relax? hahahah Pakaol speaking portuguese was soo funny!

Em laught was sound like the most perfect medicine to my fear, now its ok to me dont feel my legs, im with her.... and Nothing else matters.

this time i reminded Metallica Music! Oh my god! I reminded a Earth song while on Eden!

And i started to sing, in English, of course..

"So close, no matter how far..
  Couldn't be much more from the heart,
  Forever trusting who we are..
  And nothing else matters..

  ...."
  While i was on the part:

 "Trust i seek and i find in you,
   Every day for us something new..
   Open mind for a different view..
   And nothing else matters"

Em started to cry.... and hugs me...i started to feel semothing too hot inside of me, like a volcano was activated inside my chest, an insane urge to cry and scream at the same time.. What is happening? In a place soo beautiful like Eden, with peace, why she cried while heard me sing?

Em said:
_You sing soo beautiful, i never hear someone sing while i was here.. and i can understand this language, is English... its soo beaufiful... I feel like you was sing only to me.

And i said:
_You are right Em, i am singing to you... i feeling that i love you, i never want to let you here.. i want you with me for ever.

Em said:
_I want too, but we can't right now, you have a important mission to do.

I asked:
_You know what is love, Em?

She said:
_Yes, i remember my mother and father telling me somedays on Earth, they loved me, and i love you too..

Em lay on my side, and put her head on my chest ... I do not want to wake up ever, I wanted to stay there forever.

Pakaol said:
_ Those human feelings are incredible, humans can do everything for each other if they feel this what they call "Love", humans kills each other when feel "hate", human conform when they feel "safe" and they are in peace when they feel "hope". We want to know more about what humans can do, even while not having an expectation of very long current life, leave your projects to your heirs, or their close ones to continue, even though that may not be living on Earth to see the result. Many humans spend their lives living for someone or something, but dont live for what he really want to live.
 Actually in your time, ******, humans spend more years of life to earn what you call as "money", such a irrelevant thing,something so unnecessary that took control over the feelings.
Today the money is destroying the natural human being, destroying feelings, destroying planet Earth.
You always live to keep your family, what you call "pay bills".
You might have developed a technology that would make today a human live much longer, could make inventions that would generate this "money" for you without you needing to spend years of life.
There is a new war about to happen on planet earth, and if we can not avoid it, will be the end of the race.
Are you being my spokesman, and those humans who you call "friends" who are with you will be my spokesman also, im nearly ready to visit them, and put a gift for each one,respecting their culture.
By living isolated on a planet, many do not believe that there is life outside.
But who ever left the planet Earth knows there's life outside, but do not tell because they fear a global meltdown.
But put a hive of ants in a bottle or some place without the queen and see what happens .. They will commit suicide or fighting between them, even though the same race, the same blood.
These are being human within the planet earth, and this will be the end if you do not wake up to what life really is.
We could help them as we did before.
But we are not human, you need to be prepared.
Now exist religions, leaders, A hierarchy to be respected.
It is not our nature break the protocol.
But we can not leave such an incredible race to self-destruct.
You will not save the world.
But those who will read you will one day save it.
They already respect you, and humans will continue to respect you and will help you.
Until his time comes.
Wise human, I am an Arcturian, and another race called by your humans "Zetas", one class of who you humans call as "reptilians" are taking advantage of human instability, they want to take control over you when the war is near the end.
Remember the bottle with the ant hive? Now put a queen, only to imagine this queen doing these ants commit unimaginable follies, such as kill all the other ants from other sites, killing all kinds of animals who can kill, take advantage of the families of others with violent abuse.
Yes, they want it, just in more of you get smart, but humans can't do much against then, humans will support everyone that demonstrate power, we need help, so after you recover we will talk with a representative of another race.

I said:
_What about Em?

Em said:
_ Calm down, im fine, no one can hurt me or everyone here on Eden, we are protected.

Pakaol said:
_You feeling about Em is true, we really did not expect this of you could happen, Both of you have different souls, but can feel the same thing.
 All of you change when you think of Em, I wonder what would happen if you found Em the planet Earth?

Em said:
_Is that possible?

Pakaol said:
_Yes, but Eden is your planet, is your time.

I said:
_What about me? Im not from here, im not from this time......

Em interrupted me:
_But you are my heart.

Pakaol said:
_Always ask ourselves what else the human being is able to surprise us .... always we ask ourselves what else the human being is able to surprise us .... but strange way of involving organs with feelings.
I will back when you are ready.. Wiley need to show you some things, he will be here when you back from Earth.

I said:
_Please, let me talk to Em more time, i don't want to wake up now..

Pakaol said:

_Ok, but it will hurt you a little in Earth, you will feel weak a little more than normal.

Em said:
_Are you sure you want this?

I said:
_Yes, i want to stay with you.... and know more about you..

Em said, smiling:
_Only if you sing to me again!

I said:
_Okay Em, we have a deal..

Pakaol left the "house".. i still dont feeling my legs, you guys need really to see Em, she was soo beautiful, she are using a red flowers dress, so soft, she was soo beautiful, so pure, so perfect... Her blonde hair was soo beautiful, she was everything.

Em asked:
_Well, what you wnat to know about me?

I asked:
_I want to know of your life on Earth....

[.... End of The dream, Tunt writed: " Now i guess is another tittle about this conversation, because im talking about Earth on Eden, i will call "Eden-Earth"
If you guys find some strange words please let me know to i saw if i messed something, Tunt letter was strange at this time, he cleary was weak while writing]


Comments

  1. Hello again Dragon,

    Thank you for posting today. We really appreciate it and I am sure Tunt appreciates it too.

    We can understand your english just fine. It is very good.

    Do you know what the strange thing that the doctors found in Tunt is? Or do you know where they found it?
    I really hope they did not find the Qzyr in Tunt's finger!!

    I am also very worried about Tunt :(

    I like how Tunt sung "Nothing else matters"... I also like that song so I am listening to it right now.


    Can I please ask you some things Dragon?:

    Is Tunt's writings in Portuguese? If so, can you please let me know what the Portuguese word is that translated into 'spokesman' where he said "those humans who you call "friends" who are with you will be my spokesman also"? "Spokesman" makes sense, but I want to see what the word used in Portuguese is.

    When you are reading our replied, do you translate them from english into Portuguese so you can read them? If so, do my replies make sense?
    I try to write so that my words are easy to translate.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also cried while listening to "Nothing else matters" because I am so concerned and worried about Tunt :(

    This song will now have special meaning for me, I will always think of Tunt when I hear this, knowing this song has been sung in Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pak speaks the truth in degrees, but nothing is fixed at 100% probability.

    Also as you can see it tunts 100% choice to stay in his new home, which means he has to make another container suffer.

    It is possible that the NSA (whom works for Zetas) and our group have arranged to send scientists to remove his implant.

    If that's the case Tunt would HAVE to agree in some loophole simply tell him not to agree, or state clearly
    ' I don't give you permission to remove this. '

    Then under protocol Pak can intervene as they are acting against tunt free will.
    I don't control the Zetas but the Zetas don't control me and that's were we are at, I trust the Reptilians, and the Zetas don't just do what the purple Reptilains say, so that HAS to be made clear, this is not a top down only organization.

    All Purple Reptilians follow thier Queen, not 'Rosemary Tan' their current queen, all Zeta follow thier leaders, thats how it all works.

    Likewise the 'grays' follow thier leaders, they all sit together and decide things just like Paks group.

    My message to the Zeta if reading this is I dont tell Tunt to do this to specifically move against you as you understand but to help you if Tunt loses the implant I have much less info and this compromises any possible arrangement, its always better to have more options than less, war is failure many humans are already walking failures, however it's not 100 % thier own fault.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Message to Pak and Co

    I don't understand 'unlink my level'

    Did you get the message I sent before?

    If you give me a device can you make it in the shape of the symbol of my old race, then I know it will be from you. Similar to how Emertep had a symbol I had such a symbol. I think it would be in the database?

    The strange thing is Pak you and I think excatly the same, I have studied what 'money' is and come up with a solution, when I put it forward ha the Zetas were wishing they had implanted me because they know it is the solution the Reptilians basically agreed. (Without saying anything)

    There has to be the other side of the story told:

    Humonoids have been used against the Reptilian race since the old war, the fear and mistrust lies in the aspect that in their advancement some one gets a handy 'weapon' to further harass and use against the 'evil' Reptilains and co.

    So honestly tell me what would you do? Given the same situation?

    Anyhow I, Me. have solve the problem, (I believe) we give humans a leaderless solution, with full information integration, no one human can make decisions above the others, corruption can exist in small bubbles that quickly get burst, the system is neutral control and it would work.

    In presented it, the Reptilians and others are warm to it, Zetas even, but my request will be that the Zetas are to live here and learn human love and emotions.

    There will be a strict contract that governs any approved race on this planet, no 'mind controlling' implants etc a full contract.

    So that's part of my design, it's basically my way or war. And the certain end of humanity. On earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This neutral control idea has been passing through my mind for some time now. Growing up in this world, you can't help but see the utter corruption of our leaders. Those people are not meant to be leading us, corporations are not meant to control the population through money.

      We need change.

      Delete
  5. Hello there Dragon, thanks for posting while Tunt is at the hospital, try to take care of him when he comes back! I know he'll be alright anytime soon.

    Yes, you can write things in Portuguese, we'll give them our meaning in our language though. Also please, the formulas... we're waiting since quite long to know something from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed i'm keen to see these also although i already have an idea as to what they are, you see everything on earth is kind of fake its like the movie the 'matrix' he is likely going to show the formulas for 'free energy' devices etc. i already basically work some of these out since my 'awakening' -

      when you see them you might laugh, and it will really hit home to you that humans have been badly damaged, i mean from a cognitive point of view.

      a part of the question is when you plug a plug into your socket at your home or wherever how do you think that 'power' is being generated. follow that back to the source and you have a good starting point.

      Delete
    2. I think the same though. I've been trying to create something but in my head. Some years ago I did that Tesla radiant energy "collector" but it usn't a big deal at all although it worked.

      Delete
  6. @Ravage

    https://kolinevans.wordpress.com/why-is-quark-different/

    I defined the principal of neutral control also, this is just a general explanation on the from page is a bad rough draft of the contract.

    The system that would be put in place is varying from that 'quark' system in many degrees it is a more 'neutral' system.

    Why it has potential is because both side 'Might' (underline) MAY agree to it, and as the Zetas have the binding contract that would be a solution.

    You might say 'well why would they? ' well because there are risks to everyone in not finding a solution.

    Wars are unpredictable, and never a good outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dragon!,thanks for posting & you're doing fine writing in English :).when you see Tunt can you give him my best wishes ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dragon / Dovahkiin (I also like skyrim) :D

    Has there been any update on Tunt's health?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello interested!
      Loved the Dovahkiin lol
      Well, tunt was transfered to another hospital today, my aunt saw him, the medic telled to her that he was in coma :(
      They doesnt speak what they found on Tunt... i really dont have any tip :(
      well, lets stay focused on positive energies... he will be back!

      Delete
    2. "- Ok, but it will hurt you a little in Earth, you will feel weak a little more than normal." God damn Pakaol, that's not a little! If he's in coma or he was, probably he's in Eden. Hope he gets better though, it's a serious thing his health. Wish the best for his family and him, and everyone here as well.

      Thanks Dragon!

      Delete
    3. Luster, i starting to think that for this Pakaol doesnt matter what Tunt is for us, like he only want to use him to do what he want to do, like we are his pets... but well, i dont know much about this way of thinking, im not like you guys or Tunt... so.. well, i just think this isnt correct, just because he have an advaced tecnology doesnt mean he have the right to use us, thats why i never want to see a alien..... but.. its just my thinking, sorry if i said something you guys don't like.

      Delete
    4. Don't worry I in fact think the same, and I told that to Tunt by mail some time ago... is it's been said, Pakaol doesn't have feelings it seems, so well, what to expect. If it's possible would be could if he learn to have them haha. By the way, can you post the "formulas" that Tunt have, please :( they'll help someone I know...

      Delete
    5. Hello Dragon,

      Oh no, I am sorry to hear Tunt is in a coma, now I am even more worried for him :(

      I am hoping that it means that he is choosing to remain in Eden for longer. If this is the case then it is good that he is in hospital because he will have professional doctors to monitor and keep his body safe and well while he is away.

      I still worry though. :(

      Maybe he will have a lot more to tell us when he returns?


      >i starting to think that for this Pakaol doesnt matter what Tunt is for us

      Tunt talked about this in "The Dream PT 6", he had a discussion about this with Pakaol:

      Tunt: "tell me the truth Pakaol, i guess you are using me!"

      Pakaol: "Im not human like you to use another to get what you want for yourself. I'm helping you with our reasons....."

      Then after some more discussion Tunt concluded with:
      Tunt: "Sorry Pakaol, you right, i want to help you."


      But this doesn't make it any easier on you Dragon, and I understand why you would feel that way. My heart really goes out to you and your Aunt as this must be a very difficult time for your family. Hugs!

      Delete
  9. While we are waiting for the next section and the possible designs etc, people should watch this video i found (i watch a lot of YT video) note the Second symbol to come up at the start of the video and note the Symbol on Emertep's chest.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWQRGjqrAuE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guys Pakaol does have feelings, and welcome to intergalactic politics.

    - Tunt wanted to stay, Pak simply told him the results and made his request so, the 'in a coma' comment is another way of saying he is not conscious here, so that is no different to when he was in hospital before, and the DR said he was in a 'deep sleep' for 12 + hours.

    Deep sleep = 'Coma' just one sounds worse.

    And this gets partly to the heart of the matter as I'm human I can translate.

    I say 'coma' human emotions rise and people get scared.
    I say 'deep sleep' humans are cool with that.

    You see? Its not that Pak doesn't gave emotions it's that they aren't 'unstable' many other races see human emotions as 'unstable' and out of control in some cases.

    I try (vainly) to explain its not the real problem and I can prove it, but its a long hard task.

    The key friends, (and I said this from the start first contact with the purple Reptilains) is humans have a 'closed loop' religious belief system.

    It's

    1. We go to heaven meet god sit on clouds etc
    Or
    2. Nothing we go in the ground, that's it.

    And nearly all other variations are equal, (bar few)

    They are all closed systems, look:

    People are thinking short term and Questioning Pak when ha tunt is having a great time with the love of his life and 100% made that choice + pak clearly states (and I can tell he is 100% correct) that if something isn't done well, death that would be a 'good option' for compared to what some will go though.

    So you see how illogical it all is to act on a short term unstable emotions, this is because you do not understand how your Qsoul works and I know its hard to learn, but once understood this opens the closed loop and humans start to think longer term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kolin

      Kolin 1. We go to heaven meet god sit on clouds etc
      Kolin Or
      Kolin 2. Nothing we go in the ground, that's it.

      I agree that this is the way that most humans veiw 'religion' ... however, I do not fit into either one of these.

      I have studied the bible extensively and have come to my own personal conclusions which are far from mainstream.

      Now is not the time nor place to go into detail, but sum things up in very breif:
      The hebrew, greek and aramaic word in used in the Bible that has been translated into "Heaven" or "The Heavens" quite literally also translates into "the sky" and "space".

      When one reads those texts with simply changing that one word, it paints a very different picture.

      Even moreso when one does that, and, reads it with a 'technological' mindset as opposed to a 'mystical' mindset

      And then even moreso when one does with the understanding that those who wrote the texts had no comprehension of technology and are trying to describe what they witness the best that they can.

      Don't dismiss it as fantasy Kolin, there is a significant amount of hidden knowledge inside, for those with understanding.

      Delete
  11. Agreed if you have the info to post you should post that publicly bar some interruption that prevents this. It would be safer literally for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh by the way don't take the last comment wrong I mean if you are holding papers or something and tunt is moved and you are the only one that has them it's better to post them, than hold them as a matter of strict equation if you see where I'm coming from, if I run a probability you see?

    1. Tunt being moved and possibly the implant already discovered.
    2. You holding all his paperwork.

    Other variables.

    Again if the implant is discovered, they will use the 'sign in' paperwork as a loophole for consent to remove it, as I stated he has to make some specific declaration that he does not want it removed.

    Even then I don't know, but as he is a dual citizen and now under the authority of a Acturian galactic group, he has new rights that overrule earth laws in cases of his own free will property and person.
    I.e he's 'untouchable' to Zetas and agents. In some of these matters.

    I want an equitable outcome for all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @interested of course, but that's you and if you are here saying this it's as 50/50 likely you are not human previous to this anyhow.

    What about the other 90+% of qsouls on this planet?

    The bible is a book of prophecys some are accurate others are confused I see it as it is a book that can guide someone as equally into confusion as into knowledge, so I see it as neutral.

    The difference (of course) is the individual reading.

    Show most 'Christians' tunts pic of Pak and tell them this was hybrid of Jesus race guys ha ha i'D love to see the reaction, yet, it's a fact a cold hard fact.

    All your logic must tell you this.

    The point is some humans qsoul is ready for the knowledge some are not, and that's the math of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is it possible to get an update? Please try to put aside the temporary human aspect related to this blog and post the other important aspect for this planet (and population) , I have some more info I can share , but I will do it after your next post, also give us an update on Tunt and his situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kolin Evans,
      Today i'll try to visit Tunt, i did not posted yet because i dont understand what he wrote, the words seems unreadible (i dont understand what he wrote).
      Or he has bad this day a lot, or i need to wrote this text with no meaning.
      In 4 hours i'll visit him and will do a post to you guys know.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2