Archangels PT3

Brothers and Sisters,
If you can donate, with any amount, it will help me a lot.
Its my cousin account on paypal on the right.. thank you :)

Things are started to get strange again here, soon i will do a update post to you all.
---------------------------------

the Archangel continued:

_Life if who you are inside, Soul energy, life is beyond universes. If humans transform energy in images they can see so much more than their own creation.

And I asked:
_How will be the future of humanity?

He said:
_ Death, destruction, suffering to many humans. Your technology will be out of control, powerfull diseases will be created, diseases that can transform humans to demons, In your actual time, diseases are created to control overpopulation, this is Human choice, not ours.

_When the first ship appear on the sky, humans will know how they are nothing.. They will go to churchs, they will seek forgiveness.

I interrupted:

_Angels and Archangels use ships?

He said:
_No, Pakaol race use, Emerther race use, Grey and so much other use powerfull ships.

I asked:
_But why they never appear to everyone?

He said:
_To be attacked by your weapons? To cause death? Humans are not prepared to see, but the time is coming, media is preparing humanity to not consider aliens as enemy.

I asked:
_Media? TV?

He said:

_Yes, some non-human races are infiltrated in media, trying to change the course of humanity. But most of humans are so evil, so poor.

I asked:
_Why poor?

 He said:

_All they have and all they need is money.
 _Let me show you the most probable future of humanity from Earth, if they started the Third World War.

The Archangel light exploded in power.. I can't see nothing, everything was white, but my eyes doesn't hurt... when suddently I saw..... Everything.

One airport tottaly destroyed, everything and everyone was died, was like a massive meteor or explosion destroyed everything on the way.

I can't hear nothing more than the wind... smell blood, death.

From the inside the airport was huge and very beautiful... I was walking on a place where looks like.. a park inside the airport, with some trees and automatic ladders on both sides, and in this place i saw a huge board with the name: Icheon.

...continue





Comments

  1. Yessss Brother. I sense the energy of non-human races in the media. It is beautiful energy and it has helped me on my path sooooooooooooooo much. I give a thousand suns of love to every artist out there spreading the good energy.

    We are coming closer to the turning point. I stay positive, even if I have to use so-called "substances".

    Tunt, I love you so much Brother. We are on the Precipice of something Great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2