Visions, Just Visions PT4

I found some clothes on the back of a car and decided to change my clothes.

I found a very beautiful glasses and decided to put it on, thats will help me to cover my eyes form this hot light of the sun.

And for my surprise... the Glasses have a radio! I can hear stereo on my head... not using my ears.. hahaha this is so amazing, what kind of technology is that...

Oh God how this place is beautiful.

Some radio are on tune, started do hear while I was walking...
Too much propaganda, some religious like "come back to God, the end is near, the bible is a truth words of the future"

Suddently after some steps the glass shows some info in front of me (System recharging), remember some kind of google glass + VR, because all the vision of the glasses looks like a "real time computer", when I looked to the car in front of me with the Glasses I can read the model, the owner and to where he was going.

I remember good Informations about that car, it was a beautiful White vintage car, the msot beautiful that i never forgot some infos that the glass gave me.

Dont know why i don't forgot, i guess its because i really loved that one... It was a Ford 63 A Thunderbird, plate BFG 646 and the name of who are using is ########(I will keep anony, Dragon), so good to know all the info..

I feel I can understand better whats is happening right now... I tried to start that car, but its like his battery died... Im so sad to let this car alone, it was the only one white vintage car in all of this every others...

Ingrid's car.... oh.. its better I stop to see everything, lets go to that gas station....

continue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2