Dear Apocalypse PT1


I have a (long?) dream today.

It starts with me and a man, pale skin, white hair and red eyes, dressed with a long coat.

We was inside a transparent square ship, can’t see any controls, any painels, can breath normally even knowing I was locked inside this square with no air (cant feel any wind).

We was travelling, the ship moves with so much accuracy because I can be like 30 meters above the ground and people can’t even see me or knowing that I was there.

I asked him:

_I am dreaming?

He said:

_Yes, but you are dreaming the Apocalypse of humanity.

I asked:

_How if everything appears to be normal?

He said:
_ Let’s see the entire humans.

Then the ship moved so, so fast like a jet crossing the sound velocity and I felt anything! It was like inside the ship I can’t feel the gravity of Earth, nothing.

Then I was on New York, in the Statue of Liberty, a lot of people was there, some of them are taking photos, a lot of them was looking at the phone, maybe speaking.. Even the Kids are looking at some devices..

Then something attracted my attention.. a giant blue Wale jumps on sea kilometers from us.. but no one saw, just me, everyone was distracted.

Then this man said:

_Yes, you got what I wanted you to see there.

Then the ship moved into a abandoned road, with some beggars lying down, trying to sleep, then I hear some noises...like a snoring belly.. Even dogs are weak… everyone there are starving.
I looked into my back, I can see people walking, but no one looked into this road, no one cares.

Then the man said:

_You got it.

Then the ship goes into the windows of the buildings, I see people working hard, and I can hear what they are thinking… then instantly his toughts focused inside our “ship”.. and He was thinking:

_Need to pay my rent… Even if I work here all those month I can’t even go to the beach to have fun… damn...Need to work more.
He was sad, like going into a depression.

Then the man with red eyes said:

_You got it.

Then our ship traveled to China, what a lot of people walking, and I heard a lot of noise...Most of the people are hungry, a lot of them dream to be happy, but a lot of them are trying to earn money to keep living, keep feeding.

The ship goes inside a small apartment of china then we saw a couple crying a lot, like they don’t know what to do… the ship incredibly zoomed and I saw a lot of papers over the table, and the man said:

_This is taxes, bills.

And I asked:

_They are crying because they can’t pay all of this?

He said:

_They are crying because she’s pregnant, and more bills and taxes will come to feed another mouth.

Damn, see this was hard.

We travelled to India, saw a lot of injustice with womans, like rape (I am truly sorry, but wasn’t every Indian that do this), this was hard..

Travelled to Russia, cold blood people killing for fun, saw some womans treated like slave.

Travelled to Mexico, saw some cartels killing people, then we got back into United States, somewere that I don’t know, but was a desert… then we INCREDIBLY got under the terrain… I saw a lot of nuclear bombs ready to blow whatever they want.

Travelled to Russia,, saw their nuclear bombs, a lot of them, some was been carrying into a ship over a truck.

The man said:

_Humans.. Its time to gave meaning to live, meaning to love, its time to gave them humanity.

Then suddently we are on space… then this man oppened his hand and did a gesture.. it appeared a lot of small ships in cylindrical format, our ship goes more far of Earth, and every cylindrical ship covered earth like a line, then the man said a work that I don’t know what it means.. then the ships made a HUGE flash at the same time so fast and to powerfull, in a second I can’t see the entire earth.. then the cylindrical ships disappeared.

I asked, scared:

_What you did?

He said:

_We destroyed humans technology. No more cellphone signal, no more GPS, no more Internet, no more Energy power, no more servers, no more computers will work. We destroyed all the networks, all the clouds, all the information stored in data.

Continue..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2