A message

 The biggest revelation I had with this supernatural experience was realizing how small the human being is compared to everything that exists outside this blue planet.

How greedy, malicious, proud, stubborn and never satisfied is a human being.
The human being sells himself for his own creations, leaving his creators billionaires while others who have no money become invisible. Humanity has always sought to have something in return in order to have it.
Today they do horrible things on the internet in exchange for likes or fame. Today they humiliate the less fortunate in order to gain affection, likes and fame. Today they despise others to get attention, likes and fame. Today they do works to have money and likes.
Today the internet dictates the future of humanity. If you say something that the vast majority on the net don't like or don't agree with, you're cancelled. Laws are not applied on the internet, the trial takes place before being proven innocent.
It's easier to expose your private life on content sites, just as it's easier to watch other people's lives in the same place. Technology has made humanity a slave to itself, in exchange for what? A destruction of the submarine cables that connect the world is enough to see chaos
The human being begs for attention, even if he has to be inhuman to do so. Much of humanity does not deserve a judgment, as they would find it unfair, maybe it is necessary to show their whole life as if it were in a VR for themselves?
When the entire grid disconnects, when the last power generator stops working, we see how much we haven't changed a thing.
While everyone is deluding themselves, few others are already advancing to guarantee the existence of their own, and it is precisely they who are fed today by the deluded.
And the cycle of humanity will repeat itself wherever it goes. There have already been destructive extinctions, natural extinctions, now there is the extinction of true human feelings.

My time to go is coming, my dear followers.
When my time come, my cousin will receive the mission to end my book of revelations and experiences with so many of the unknown, this one that I wrote on blog, theres so many posts to write, and my cousin will end it.
I publicly thank my cousin for making his own paypal available to pass on the donations to me.
I publicly thank Ravage, my biblical angel, for all he has done,does and will continue to do, whether in thought, physically, emotionally or through our soul connection, true brother,true love that doesnt need to see physical carachteristics to believe, to have faith, to connect.
I also thank Kolin, Lege, Jeniffer, Astar and so many others who have been with me so far
Until then, I will certainly be here visiting you and speaking many things in which I am instructed to say. At the same time, I will fight with my cousin to fulfill the dreams of my mother who suffered so much from everything I went through and go through.
Like every human being, my mother and I have dreams, we have debts, we have bills to pay and honor to take care of. And I will fight with her to conquer what I can, until it's my time to leave.
Today it was necessary to tell you all this, because at some point I may not be able to thank you all, and wish you light, knowledge and especially true love, the love of sacrifice (is the only love that you give without needing nothing in return)
The human being will only deserve his own spirit when he evolves to the point of abdicating all this dirt and this addiction in himself and starts to sacrifice himself for the next without having to receive anything in return other than gratitude.
I'll still be here. If my time comes, my cousin is able to use my Twitter and announce my departure. Until then,if you will don't need it,donate on my cousin's paypal to help not only me, but who I help (abandoned animals and homeless people) any value I will forever be grateful.
With true love, Tunt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2