Emerther science part 1

 I was learned a lot of extraterrestrial science from Pak, but unfortunatelly 90% of what he taught me i can' t do on Earth.

First problem of all it was Earth gravity

Second Earth Oxygen ( some of experiments used a kind of vaccuum machine)

Third it was the resources he used, some of them are very rare on Earh or doesnt exist on Earth.

Like one component he said to me call him `Vorn 989`, its a kind of stone that have some chain reaction when exposed to salty water, It starts to emit electrical energy and starts to wear out as the reaction goes on, the Vorn 989 turns to dust after expending all the energy.

Vorn 989 is extracted naturally, but according to Pak it is not found on any planet in our solar system.

According to Pak, the Vorn 989 is used as auxiliary energy in many of their equipment, according to him it is equated with batteries, but the disposal is used in a more sustainable way, as the dust that the Vorn 989 becomes can be discarded in nature and unites to natural minerals.

The main form of energy used in most of their modern ships is an antimatter, converted in our letters as Zotoro -313 ( Pak told me that all antimatter elements must be cataloged as negative protons, that is, antiprotons, and yes, no there is a naturally positive component on earth with 313 atomic number).

Vorn 989 is extracted naturally, but according to Pak it is not found on any planet in our solar system.

According to Pak, the Vorn 989 is used as auxiliary energy in many of their equipment, according to him it is equated with batteries, but the disposal is used in a more sustainable way, as the dust that the Vorn 989 becomes can be discarded in nature and unites to natural minerals.

The main form of energy used in most of their modern ships is an antimatter, converted in our letters as Zotoro -313 ( Pak told me that all antimatter elements must be cataloged as negative protons, that is, antiprotons, and yes, no there is a positive natural or synthetic component in the earth with 313 atomic number).

Pak informed me that Zotoro can be extracted naturally, but they have already managed to create it synthetically with the manipulation of Quark.

Antimatter (plural) is what keeps the universe moving and expanding, I learned from Pak several sciences in ways that I can understand, such as what I call the separation of space - time in a star that became a black hole that I will write in the next chapters.

The subject of antimatter was what made me question Pak the most, as it is something that humanity knows exists but has no evidence, so the subject gets stuck in theories and assumptions.

Pak told me different ways for me to theorize with you about antimatter, about alien civilizations and the recent spaceship that visited us (Oumuamua) and that will return, I will also write about in the next chapters.

I'm doing my best to get back to writing frequently on the Blog, but one of humanity's biggest difficulties has also caught up with me, the financial one. But I will do my best to write the next chapter this week, and make 2 chapters a week for you.

Rest assured, everything is written down and physically stored, no one else will steal my notebooks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2