Earth-Eden PT5

Hello world, my brothers.

 How i miss you all... i've been writing the book all days...
 Still talking with Em using meditation, and im learning to use my pendant right to try to talk with Pak.
 Im good, but i'm having problems with some military guys, my mother allowed them to enter in my house, incredibly they has goined directly to my old house, they cant stay too much because we can't breathe inside (yes, she still unhabitable) and when they saw my white stone.. they want  my white stone (now she are nearly oranged), and said that my neighboors saw this stone "making sounds" and getting interferences when this sound come with her.
 I not allowed and said that is a joke, a lie, "how a stone can do this thing? this is crazy"..

 Ok.. i get the stone to my bedroom (she was outside all this time) and going sleep...
I heard nothing, and nothing happened...

 Well, thats strange, but i feel she need to be inside my bedroom.. i like to saw her.

 I will be back to post 2 times a week until i end my book.

 Oh, are you guys ready for everything?!

 Open your minds, stay strong, tell your kids about life on the outside!

 The nature is changing, the world is changing.
 Our destiny is changed.
 I want to talk to you all.. please comment here for now many times as you want, i will read and reply is is necessary.
 My book can be a awesome movie.... i will love to let everyone saw in the cinemas... to feel what i feel... to know what i know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[...]

And we walked through a door .. there are some letters in the door, Em translated to me: "Dark Room".

Wiley said:

_What you will see here, will be the most important thing of your life.. the opposite of life, the opposite of time, the opposite of mater... you will see a antimater.

My eyes filled with tears, i ever want to see antimater since was kid in school, when i heard about our cientists are trying to prove is she really exist...

Wiley opened the first door... and we are in a very small room with another door, he closed the door, and pressed a touch button..
I heard a voice in the room: "Akyr Wantun Kornen."
Em said:
_ Kileel said: Hold your breath.

I asked:
_Who are Kileel?

Em said:
_You said robot in Earth... and smiled (How Em was beautiful... how she was perfect)

Wiley said:
_She will count to three and we will hold our breath, ok?

Me and Em: _Ok!

Kileel:
_Kur, Niz, Til. (beep)

We hold our breath.. the light become purple, and i feel the air of my lungs hot... hot... and i touched Em.. She was nearly red, i guess she is suffering too..

Wiley seems normal (i imaginated how many times he entered in this room)

Suddently, masks coming from the roof..( the masks have 2 cilinders of something ont he sides) and em put the masks and wiley too.. i did the same.

Wiley said:

_Breath.

Wow.. that air was soo fresh.. soo pure..
Suddently i heard another sound, and the light turns blue.. and i heard... What the fuck! We are going down!!!!

There's a elevator.. i feel that im falling.... Em hold my hands, we are too fast, my legs cant touch the groudn...

Yeah.. this is the end.. Wiley and Em will kill me, why?

And suddently the elevator stopped... hey.. why i can't touch the ground?

Holy shit! Zero gravity!

The light turned off.. and the door opened.
I saw... a small light on the middle of nothing, i cant describe the size of the room because i cant see the walls, i just can see a small light in the center...

No sound.. No lights. No gravity.

I and Em followed Wiley to the light in the center of nothing.. when i came closer Wiley said:

So, ***** i present you the end of the start, the other 50% of our galaxy, the antimater:
Antimater Box.

She was inside of a kind of machine inside of a orb that was inside of a "glass?" box..

Em said:

_Before you start thinking , this is not a simple glass, its Diamond Glass.

Wiley said:
_Diamond because she was stronger and pure..Diamond can absorb unpurity, can withstand pressures, energies, but you cant touch the glass..
_Inside the glass you see a orange circular tube with something spinning inside of it? Its something nearly a neutrino, nearly because this one can avoid external evergy to go inside the field of the antimater tube.

I asked:
_What is Neutrino?

Wiley said:

_I know your isn't a cientist, but, in the easy way imagine a particle that doesnt have energy, and have a very, very, very small mass that is able to overcome virtually the whole planet or Eden billion times per second.
Like this:

Wiley touched on the table near the antimater box, and a neon-screen started to draw something like this:


Wiley Neutrine Example

Wiley said:
_Imagine that all this bigger grey holes as a thousand of thousand of thousand times zoom of a mass of something at point to you can see the neutrinos (in purple) passing through it.
 On Earth it does have some theories about neutrinos coming from the sun, soon you will know about them in the news.
 Our Neutrinos is coming from another galaxy, i called " Neorional" because N from Neutral as she was, orion because she came Orion constellation and the last "al" is the star Alnilam, the source.
 More old the source is, better is the Neutrino, and more things she can made.
 This orange circle manipulate the Naorional to create a stabilized space inside the cylinder with the antimater.Soon on Earth some cientists will use the Neutrinos to create this stabilized different space to experiments.
The lights in diamond square corners are for you to see antimatter.
Antimater can only be stabilized on space using a non-earth energy, using a sun energy directly on space with properly machines.
This amount of antimater on my cylinder can destroy your planet and create a black hole that will collapse and eat years light away of space.

So I approached the cylinder to see antimatter. There were some things connected to the cylinder, including triangles on top and below, where only they played the circle that had something running inside emanating flashes of blue lights.
How something as beautiful as this could be so destructive? so powerful? She bright various colors.. i can saw a "gas" with the antimater, light grey, i dont know what is it...i guess this gas keeps it stabilized in the center (i dont know) ... She made you want to touch it ... it attracts me more than anything .... less than Em.

[...continue]


Comments

  1. Very cool Tunt ! like you, i actually had thought your experience would make a great movie!

    i've been meaning to ask..you told us to look for a stone in our garden, dog hole or roof; i haven't found one yet, do you know how big the stone would be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small, you can use the stone as a pendant.
      Hugs OpenMindxo!

      Delete
    2. Okay I'll keep an eye out, hugs ! x

      Delete
  2. Hello my friend.

    I am ready! :D

    Great work in keeping the stone and bringing it inside!

    Dragon also heard strange noises from the old-house while you were away, he posted about it here.

    How is Dragon? We haven't heard from him since you returned.


    > She made you want to touch it

    Tunt, there is one rule, do not touch the antimatter!! :D

    It's a little bit terrifying to know that Wiley has that much antimatter, it is catastrophically dangerous. It has the potential to destroy Eden :(( ...
    And why does Wiley mention "your planet" and not Eden?

    It is odd that it is stable suspended in a gas as antimatter cannot come into contact with matter. I wonder what it is? I wonder if they are neutrinos (or antineutrinos) as them coming into contact with the antimatter would be very rare and tiny, so decay would be quite slow.. and if so, I wonder how they are contained! Oh how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best friend ever, Interested, how are you??? Nice to see you my friend.
      Oh my poor cellphone :(
      He still in this condition.. Dragon is travelling with his family, he needs some relax after all of this strange things to him.. soon he'll be back here to post with us..
      The diamond glass is protecting the antimater cylinder inside, but Wiley said i cant touch the glass either, because he said that diamong can conduct thermal energy easily.
      But she was beautiful she really is... haahahah imagine i touch and.. end of the worlds in a sec.. hahahha.

      Maybe Wiley said about Earth because we are dicovering neutrinos coming from our sun... and we will use to try to find antimater....

      I guess she's safe in Eden, i know why they use them, but this is for another chapter..

      Thats the question, did you saw the black thing in this sides? Wiley said its dark matter floating, he said that this can help neutrines to stabilize what inside antimater cilynder.. and he said that the time inside the cylinder is tottaly different of all time from our entire galaxy.
      This is awesome.. I LOVED.

      Delete
    2. <3

      I'm not well at the moment, I'm off work with a rather nasty chest infection, spending a lot of time resting in bed :( but I have some antibiotics from the doctors today so will get better soon :D

      How are you? Good I hope!!

      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. <3

    I'm not well at the moment, I'm off work with a rather nasty chest infection, spending a lot of time resting in bed :( but I have some antibiotics from the doctors today so will get better soon :D

    How are you? Good I hope!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey interested, are you good?

      Delete
    2. I'm much better now, thank you! :D

      I finished the antibiotics on Monday. My chest infection has cleared up and I am back working... but I am still feeling the after affects from it because I feel very weak and tired all the time.

      I'm just taking things easy and trying not to push myself too much.

      Hugs!

      Delete
  4. Interesting, it's said that anti-carbon is the key energy source that drives a lot of FLT drives and other functions but it is (apparently) strictly controlled within the UNG.

    CERN have been making antimatter for some time, CERN have been able to isolate various antimatter particles.
    I wrote a type of 'blog' about it months back it is CERNs less known core reason for existing. I will find a link.
    Hope all is well tunt, seems an interesting time you have had and what you learned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://home.web.cern.ch/about/updates/2014/01/antimatter-experiment-produces-first-beam-antihydrogen
    Here is from jan 2014, I'd be surprised if they haven't moved on to store it by now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's easy to think or be much more fearful that humans have and stored antimatter, but I can say it's just as much controlled on earth (in current vectors) as it is in 'eden' maybe more so on earth.
    Who knows though maybe humans blew the earth up a lot of times in different m verse ha?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha tunt apologies for my 'confronting' Twitter 'friend' he is typical of course of most humans no?
    He is interesting because of his disrupted frequency, I learn from his responses you can ignore or listen to anything he says most of it is predictable.
    I learn about human programming through this guy, and have learned lots of things.
    Hope Em is well and you get to talk to her, Tan will respond to your Tweet but her Twitter is broken /limited being messed with. I will check she got the tweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok my friend!
      This guy have a particular energy linked to you.. i dont know what or why, but i guess he want something that you have.
      Take care.
      I miss Em, i cant meditate anymore.... i miss everyone..
      Hugs;

      Delete
    2. Hi Tunt, why do you say you can't meditate anymore? Did something happen? Hope you see Em soon again and be welcomed by her gentle smile and warm embrace. :)

      Delete
  8. Hi tunt yeah he had a friendship with me before I was 'graciously awoken' and I like to see how he learns he is a slow learner but gets there eventually ha ha. You see he likes to send tweets : )

    Take care and say hi to everyone for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stay strong friend, after such a sharp adjustment life does fall in and out of contrast a lot.
    Your friends will help you : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2