Visitors PT1

Guys im thinking to post using my first language (Portuguese) what you guys think?
--------------------------------------


Wiley was ready to show me something more, when i started to feel dizzy.
Em sensed and looked at me...and she said:

_Wait... you will awake soon!

I said to her:

_I guess....

Wiley said:

_Strange, in this room the time doesn't the same as from outside...Wait..wait..

I passed out..... awake in my bed... strange... its the first time that i saw Wiley surprised for something simple.

It was passed 2 days and while sleeping nothing happened... i've started to worry.

In the night of day 3... Awesome, im was on...........Eden?

I wake up in a ground,  was not in bed as usual, was on a lawn ... I looked around and saw no one , Em and Wiley wasnt with me... strange.

And I looked to the sky. and I saw what they did not realize what was so well known that way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A different ship stops near me, flying, i cant hear much noise... just.. wind and small energy noise coming from small red holes ....



And i saw Pak walking with another alien, different than he, coming through me...
When we meet, front to front....
Pak said:

_**** call him Emerther, we need to talk with you, wise human.

The Emerther Alien dont speak nothing, his face was unfriendly.

Then that ship was amazing.. i never seen that one even in dreams while was a kid..

Pak said to me:

_Follow me, wise human..

I asked:

_Where is Em?? And Wiley?

Pak said:

_This isn't Eden, wise human.. this is Nemam (or Neman i dont know), we still in your galaxy but Ethemer agreed to show you what humans never saw since this race creation.

I asked:

_ Show what?

Pak said:

_We will travel to what you humans call Andromeda, we call, Heatixae.

I said:

_Andromeda? But its another galaxy!!! Its impossible!

Emerther said ( using a very very bad portuguese, but i never imagine that a alien can speak my language, by the way, he are awesome just thinking in this way):

_Never a human will go to another galaxy in your dimension and your time, you all created tecnology based to kill life, to kill the planet that you live, anki humans spent more than 5000 years evoluting and never touched Ethinead.

I asked:

_Ethinead?

Pak said:

_You call Mars, my race call Mars too, but other Alien races calls different names to planets.

Pak continued:

_to go to Andromeda, we need you here all the time, and for this we will have to stop some things in your little one body on planet Earth.

I asked:

_I will die?

Pak replied:

_Die is a matter of perspective, sin is a matter of perspective... Humans on Earth already died some years ago from your time. I will hibernate your body.

Emerther said:

_ We have humans in Heatixae, humans in Eden and humans in other places, you will se one of those in Heatixae.

Comments

  1. I just read this but it's still the 20th here (Texas). Ha! I'm glad to see you posting Tunt. I hope you are taking care of yourself and eating well. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my friend, it's great to hear from you again!!

    > Guys im thinking to post using my first language (Portuguese) what you guys think?

    I have very much appreciated that you have been posting in English, because I do not speak Portuguese; but I think it would be best to do what ever you are happiest with :D I can always try my best with Google Translate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tunt I agree post in Portuguese and we will translate.
    Then if we get stuck on something the readers can just post it and if people really can't understand we can reinterpret it.
    Great to hear look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luster my screen is unfortunately bad (broke)
    but this is in Turkey no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, from the Turkish ufo recordings. It's the same UFO as the drawing even the same angle of view.

      Delete
    2. Same lump on the left if it's not exactly the same ship, it's a very close copy.
      interesting.

      Delete
  5. Ahh i just looked on a different screen good spotting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Afaik it couldn't be debunked, it's my fav UFO sighting by far. But like in many cases, infornation is difuse or not clear at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bentwaters incident was well documented - of course anyone can say anything about it, however my info is that it was either:

      1. the 'Grogorass', (im intending on asking but of course i can't know all)

      2. actual 'Pledians' using an 'avatar' systems (this was put forward due to the nuclear weapons embargo)

      3. actual 'humans' from the MVeres 8000~BC if so then who knows, all bets are somewhat 'off'

      the curious thing about 3 is that recently there was this new story:

      http://www.ufointernationalproject.com/latest-news/former-british-ministry-of-defence-britain-is-prepared-for-alien-war/

      very slow loading ATM

      but look at the DRONE??? Tarnis? - is this a case of art imitating life or life imitating art?

      also 'Taranis' ?? come on 'Tardis' ?

      if you know anything about the Bentwaters incident you may recognize that drone.

      Delete
  7. Also people that want to know the little blue guys thier name of Race is

    'Grogorass'

    This is what i have been told they actually made a game out of it ha ha , they also like beer, and hopefully I'll have one with them soon.

    But I have asked them to verify because ha ha the Rits gave me a lot of the info as they Grogorass only have a relationship with 'Grosvonor' race he is 'Verge' in Tans group.

    It gets complex but the Rits and Grogorass do not have a relationship, but Verge and them do, Tan has a close relationship with he family (Sitaar obviously) and Rits and Verge.

    When I met the Grogorass I now realize, a group of 'Pleadians' facilitated my movement from earth to the Grogorass ship in a service ship, then back, so these guys you could say are the two groups that don't normally 'get along' I.e Tans group and the Pleadians etc.

    Ive already asked about the Ethemers but I'll let Tunt write in Portuguese.

    Sorry for the rambling but it was important that I know these guys name and hopefully see them again ha ha I asked them how am I doing out of 10 I got a 8.4 ha ha very happy with that.

    : D

    Tan is here for my test partly also ha ha for all she knows maybe in designed this for her.
    Jokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will try to get her to start a blog or come on to the forum.

      You have to remember at age 26 she is basically an infant human that has learned a lot of stuff by being a human, but regardless if you talk to Tan you are talking to the group, primarily (Sitaar,(purple Reptilians), Targ,(Dyfts),Rits(zeta) 'Greys', 'Gosvonor' (verge) and a few others, 84~ Races but most she has not met.

      so if you ever wanted to ask any of these guys a question you can ask it to Tan directly if you ask the Rits i wouldn't count on a straight answer ha ha ha

      Delete
  8. Hello Tunt how's going? Did you see that there was a russian plane crash??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2