Empty Space

Hello world and friends.

Sorry to interrupt the book, but i need to share something.

Im not feeling good, I dont know..  I feel that inside my soul i have a hole with no end..
Let me say from the begin:
The day started strange... like I forgot to leave something with me, and this thing was getting bigger hour over hour.
I dissapeared because finally i can control everything in me, i can "live" on Eden and can live normally when i want.
What sounds extremely sobrenatural in the begin, now are something normal to me.
And i started to spend my time on Earth to fix everything that i lost since the first contacto with Pak.
Things has going deep day after day, when I saw that i need to do something here.. When i saw myself on the mirror 2 months ago, it wasn't me... i was like a zombie.. lost so much weight.. lost my shine, my powers... lost my humanity.
I started to develop my thoughts on both reality, because, if its everything perfect on Eden, why can't be perfect here?
The pain of Earth life are getting bigger week after week.. i saw that i need to pay attention first to where i belong, to my life, my physicall life on Earth.
So, I stopped writing on the blog to first take care of me to i continue my mission here with you all.
But, something is hiding inside me, and today this....thing.. created a hole inside my heart that i dont know how to stop.
Its painfull.. the life looks Grey, i can't feel nothing funny... cute words seems nothing.. life lost meaning.
I feel that i need to share with you all because i'm really don't know what to do...
I feel that entire galaxy can fit inside this pain.
People that live me seems like there's a glass when they say words of love. The glass are avoiding the love to reach me.

The night looks calm.. the rain looks deep....
The Sun Doesnt look hot.

Its another weakness of my soul? Why?.

Hugs my friends.

Comments

  1. I have experienced loss of emotion here in physical reality too... From focusing too much on elsewhere.

    You need to find ground. Root yourself into the Earth, for this is where you have spent your life.

    Eden will be there, but you have given too much energy to the other half.

    Find balance my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tunt - Twitter has blocked me from you i believe oh well they have to do what they can i suppose -

    i was going to send you this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMSeYx37owY

    it wasn't totally a joke but it always makes me laugh, you see I sent it to Jordan Maxwell after hearing about his heart attack to try to cheer him up, his race before here is imaged in the cartoon, never really a problem with life was how he viewed life (a lot like this guy in the cartoon)

    of course many people can't understand ha ha but i find it hilarious.

    every inch we get a bit better you can make your 3D reality better, you can 'arrange' it.

    I mean that in fact if you think about it you can 'arrange' it.

    i will unfollow you and refollow to see if that fixes the block they have put on us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2