Spirits pt1

I will stop the history of the book for a time, i need to write some experiences before the book a while.
---------------------------------

Since as a kid I've asked myself to where We go before death.
I asked myself too if death is like a person, a god or a demon.
Since as a kid I fear the death, even knowing I will die someday.
I decided to go deep, now i have total control over myself and can be tottaly lucid when I go to Eden while sleeping.
After wake up in Eden, i decided to go after Willey, to ask this question.
Im really want to you guys see Eden someday, how beautiful this planet is, how pure is the air, the sky in the day, with 3 visible moons near the white-blued Sun.
Em was with me all the time, while We walking to Willey house, she ask me some curious questions every time, like: Whats your best food on Earth?
My answer was: Hamburger with fries with a lot of katchup.
And Em asked:
How can i do, teach me to do hamburger with fries to you?
I said: Its impossible Em... its complicated. (Thinking about kill Animals to do..)
She asked: Why?
I said: Most of the people on Earth eat animal meal, they kill Animals to do some types of food.
Em surprised and said: Oh... so sad... poor animals.... but... hamburger are made of animal meal?
I said: Yes, its normal to my body on Earth, I was feed since a Kid eating animal meal, on Earth We need to eat some things to survive.
Em said: I know, glad here We dont feel.. hungry like Earth... Wiley said something like you said about humans of Earth, here you can eat fruits, but its not necessary, its good just to feel the flavor.
I asked: But what about thirst? Didn't need to drink water?
Em said: Is not necessary, but an optimal way to live.

Continue...

Comments

  1. hello my friend, I hope you are well.

    Be sure to go outside and get lots of sunshine on your skin. You will feel a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know the unknowing! Thank you so much for spreading the word! In fact, there are a lot of things we even don't know about! See http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/21-things-that-exist-on-the-earth-you-probably-dont-know as this post reveals unknown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tunt - glad you are still posting again - this is interesting to me.

    it is totally possible that within the encoding of the very extensive and complex array of 'human' DNA is the ability to unlock these parameters, it seems also that this was part of the genius of this type DNA container so as to relate to freq which then relates in consequence with a new set of parameters.

    however another part of me wonders if 'lower' freq humanoids utilized the technical ability of others to 'hack' that feature?

    that would be a 'Pandora box' would it not?

    best regards friend. : D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2