R.I.P Christina

I would like to leave a record.

I was the first 200 followers on Christina Youtube.

An artist who sang with soul, something that few do.

I remember the first videos was made by a cellphone camera.
Sometimes with a borrowed camera..

Even with the bad quality of videos, the sound quality remained intact, the talent of Christina Grimmie exuded.

From the outside, helping animals, friends, people that have nothing, super beautiful soul.

Managed temporary jobs, when finally arrive at The Voice and reach the 3rd Place.
I saw all performances, all possible videos.
Even some of music styles its not my favorite, I fall in love with Christina voice... The most pure energy I ever saw in my entire life, such a amazing talent.

After the Voice the start that she deserved arrived... Unfortunately did not shine for a long time, today, 06/11/2016 she died while attending fans, at 22 years old.

As an admirer of his Person, Voice and even music, here i post this record.

Go in peace Christina Grimmie, i wish your talent go with your soul whatever you go.

Human need to change, The human race is chosing the wrong future... We need Love, WE NEED PEACE WITH EACH OTHER.
NO MORE INNOCENT DEATHS.
..

Sometimes I guess the right decision is not to save humans anymore.
We are the only race that kills every race.

The evil energy is winning day after day.
#RIPCHRISTINA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9e-ALeOExM

Comments

  1. A beautiful soul indeed, Gone here.But her voice lives. Am sad too hear but there's no mistakes in the universe. Much love sent to her dear soul ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself had never heard of her, all my best Tunt is there any indication on what the motive was there?
    there are many lost souls out there and they take unusual actions, humans can be very low.
    with your help tunt we can inspire to show those that can raise up to make an action and take an action to get them there.

    you are doing great work in adverse times, hopefully things form here can move towards the correct unified objective.

    Love share Tunt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2