Spirits PT2

Em asked:
_how to live in a world where you feel pain easily??
I replied:
_ Hard... Its near impossible do not feel some pain... if you eat something that isnt good, if you fall, if you get sick, if you feel something bad against other person.

Em said:

_What about love? What is love to you? Love hurts?

I said:

_Love to Me its something that change everything inside you, making you act different that you do normally, love its think on someone or something needing that everytime on your side.... love its look to someone and do not feel nothing negative.
But live can destroy, can kill, can make happiness in depression.
Love is the best and the worst feeling of the world.

Em said:
_ I never felt something like I feel when I was on your presence..when you sleep here I feel so alone, nothing make sense anymore, i want to be with you like my lungs need oxygen.. i guess I love you.

In this moment i felt something, a feeling very very strange inside me, burning like a volcano... Can Em really love me? How? I dont know her nature...she seems like human...even having strange eyes and...purity.
Can Em love a human sinner like me?

I said:
_ I feel the same about you... I already said to everyone on the blog how much I love you and want you to be with me on Earth.

Em said:
_ I can go to Earth, but one time on Earth I can't come back.... but later I will talk about this..... I dont know what to said about your love.... I need to find a way.... we will talk later..... We are close to Willey house.

Really close... So, We went to the Door and put my hand in the glass on the side of the Door... The glass showed who are in house... Just Willey and another person, Ertunio... the glass turned Green, the Door unlocked.
Before entering, I asked Em:

_ Who is Ertunio?
She said:
A Willey friend..lets said.. but be calm, here isnt like Earth, here you can trust in everyone.

I said:
_Ok! But Why lock the Door?
Em said:
_ We can trust in everyone from Eden, but not from outside.

We entered and goes to Willey location...After a long walk.. We meet Wiley on his...lab?

Wiley said:
_Welcome Tunt, Em... How are both?

I said:
_Happy and curious... i have some questions...about this lab..but... thata not Why I am here.. i have another question to you.

Wiley said:
_ You can ask..

I asked:
_ I want to know if Spirits really exist on Earth... Ghosts and those things after death...

Willey said:
_ Thats a good question! But Em need to leave this room..
She will not endure this experience, only who lives much Years on Earth can.

Em said:

_ I want to be with him..please Willey...

Continue...

Comments

  1. What is this next experience Tunt? Why are you able to experience it if Em cannot? Is it because she cannot know pain but we here on Earth have felt so much?

    Living in Earth has allowed us to endure things even those in purity cannot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this tunt - Twitter censorship is getting much worse the whole internet is.

    i check your blog from time to time, but this did not appear for me on Twitter maybe i missed it?

    i really love this info Tunt it is helping many people - i may have the ability soon to transfer you some Bitcoin (soonish) as i will maybe be getting some, the last exchange stole mine (a small amount) and it is becoming exceedingly hard to buy.

    keep posting friend, your actions are helping people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kolin.. Every help will be awesome!
      Hugs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2