Archangels PT1

My feelings was correct, something is wrong, my finger started to burn like hell, my desire was to remove my finger soon as possible.

Then I heard a frequency signal (very low) on the ship, and Pak said:

_Wise human, you will have other opportunity to come back here learn about them, now I need to leave you to another place.

I asked:

_What place?

Pak said:

_ High Level Elohins wants to talk to you.

I asked:

_High level? Like bosses?

Pak replied:

_ Wise human, using your cultural religion language, there's Angels and Archangels, lets say they are Archangels.

I said:

_Archangel?! How is that possible? its too much information to me Pak.

Pak said:

_There's 9 levels on Elohin hierarchy, Wise human, soon you will learn about.

I feel terrified, Pak started to pass his hand over the window, the ship recognize his command and started to make a strange noise. Pak turned to me and pressed his finger in my forehead, I blacked out.

When I awoke, i was over a beautiful grass, seems like Earth, nothing strange, it was a large grass field, it was night....
Took a while to understand that  I am not on Earth....why? because i saw 3 shine moons over my head, big moons, so beautiful, so perfect....
Finally one planet that i fell confortable... but.. I am alone.

Strange thing is.... I can feel my body strange, was like i was powerfull, but human... seems like its my Earth body but with zero negativity, no pain, no disease, no hungry.

 For the first time of my life I'm feeling myself in perfect condition, really, perfect, so I stand up and started to walk.

Trees with fruits, fresh air... No plane, no ship, no humans, I know this is the perfect time to started to cry or scream for help or someone, but believe me, I was feeling peace.

Did you realize yourself feeling nothing, just confort, doesn't have any problems, any disease, even bad feelings? and with no poluted air, or siren sounds, or car sounds.... just.. nature, wind..

Then I saw a comet passing throught the sky, soo beautiful, he was blue, with a large tail, very slow.... his size in my point of view was a tennis ball.

Then... I feel something behind me..... I turned myself and see a very, very, very bright light inf ront of me, my eyes doesn't hurt, but i can't see his face... this is a Archangel?

He was tall, doesn't seems like a man, I can't see his hand, his foot, his face.. his light was so powerfull, so shining.

Then he speak in my language:

_ This planet will receive humans soon, humans from planet called as Earth from your race.

I, terrified (he was soo powerfull, I can feel like i was in front of something like a power source with 1 trillion of terawatts, my body have 100% sure that I never, never can think of touching him, but I asked:

_ So they doesn't go to Eden?

"He" said:

_ Depends to where every soul want to go, when they reach a mature conscience level, they will see that there's options to go, this is one of the options.

I asked:

_ Religion choice?

He said:

_No, Faith.

I asked:

_But Faith is based on religion, isn'it?

He said:

_Faith is based in a Soul desire, souls can't desire nothing physical, souls desire spiritual evolution, depending of what desire a Soul , the evolution can let her go to different path from others.

He continued:

_Humans have physical desire and few have soul desire, thats why we took the ark of the covenant apart from humans.

I asked:

_Ark of the covenant? She was real?

He said:

_Yes, she let humans be in our Father presence to help their souls to evolute, but humans started to close the soul desire and seek to physical power and ambition, humans began to rebel against spiritual world, their real world.
Without a body, humans are souls, without a evoluted soul, they turn into the opposite, they lost themselves.

I asked:
_But the Ark is on Earth?

He said:

_Yes, every planet that have life have a Arc, on planet called as Earth, after human rebellion, we put the ark in a place unreachable by humans hands, and inacessivle by machines created by humans.

I was in shock... the Ark is REAL, and I asked:

_I guess you will not tell me, but I will try...

he interrupted me:
_Where the Ark is? I can tell you, you can spread, I have the permission to tell you,the Ark will stay there until we get back int he right time to bring here, to this planet. She is in where your humans called as Bermuda Triangle, in the deep sea, surrounded by deadly threats to human and under a pressure unreachable by human machines...


continue....

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this tunt Pak and everyone !

    I have posted it to v/contact and made it sticky page at the top - i will share on twitter also
    i used internet archive to make the link possible as voat (as you know) blocks your page tunt.

    i checked link and it's all working.

    people will still be able to see your donation addy etc but unfortuatly they will have to go to the page for 'registered' hits i'll also paste that now into the comments.

    Thanks again for the info we can only hope it helps some more people and i look forward to meeting many of you in the 'future' ; D

    here is the link:

    https://voat.co/v/Contact/comments/1242219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kolin.... always on my side, always gave me energy to go on.
      Thank you my brother.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are still posting, my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems the most Beautiful Place... No feeling of sickness, perfectly synchronized with nature around you. The wind, trees, maybe mountains. A fresh river next to you, with animals wandering.

    How could Humans decide to change something so perfect? Why not learn to live with it and share in all of its beauty ?


    Yes, Faith. Such a simple thing can have soooooo much power. Earth needs Faith now more than ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2