Spirits PT4

Wiley was about to show me something over his table, looks like a machine with a beautiful red orb spinning, something is happening inside that orb..

Wiley said:

_Touch it, Tunt.

Iasked:

_What will happen?

Wiley said:

_Your soul will teleport to another... in your coulture, dimension.

When i was near to touch, I heard someone behind me....

Its Pak!

Woa, I almost forgot how he was ugly....

Wiley looked to Pak and said:

_Pakaol, hou never did this.... enter in my house..... what happened?

Pak said:

_Its time to show another civilization to Tunt.

I asked:

_Another one that I need to write about?

Pak said:

_Yes, later you will back to Wiley, to he teaches you about, Souls, Wise Human.. Let me touch your head.

And Pak touched in my head, in the middle of my 2 eyebrows, i feel something hot... and... blacked out.

When I finally awake, I was inside a ufo, small, and it was a town, another humans? 2 foots, 1 head... oh, wait..... something is not right....... they seems......strange.

Pak like read my mind said:

_This is a advanced civilization, they have the same brain like humans from Earth, but they learned how to use it properly.

I cannot move, i was paralyzed.... Pak read my mind again and said:

_You cannot move because this ship isn't physicall, you are bounded to this ship, wise human, now lets look more in their perspection.

I dont know how he did this, but they cannot see us, i was not walking, seems the ship or whatever it is was.

Pak said:

_Your brain commands all the biological body using energy from your soul, the heat of life comes from human soul, they found the way to not lose the biological body.

I asked Pak:

_So..they are robots? Androids?

Pakaol said:

_No Wise human, they studied how to avoid diseases, modify DNA to not get old.

And I asked:

_But this isn't natural! the World will collapse!

Pak said:

_They can research a lot mote time than humans, they can finish their projects even cost 100 earth-years and still young, look how they feed.

And like magical we are inside ine of their house... for my surprise, seems like a...man... drugging, with somethign like a syringe.

Pak said:

_All inside this injection are all that he need to eat, vitamins, upgrades, vaccines.

I said:

_They are soo advanced in this thing, can humans reach this level?

Pak said:

_Yes, humans from Earth will, and isn't so far, planet Earth is going to be toxic someday, humans will find a way to heal, and after this, they will realize that they doesn't need to kill nothing to live.

Something is not right in this people, I can't feel... happiness...

Comments

  1. I see tunt... My experiences lately have led me to believe that humans are awakening to the horrors that they have caused to the planet and to life.

    There needs to be a lot of cultural change before the majority of humans in power realize the horrors they have been doing unwittingly.

    Humans everyday are awakening to true reality, the beauty of nature and the planet, of the stars and cosmos. All so perfect and just waiting for the souls to be awoken enough to observe and see them with full potential.

    Humankind will shed a new leaf, reach forward into the light and push away the darkness that binds us.

    Great message Tunt, you are important. Don't lose happiness, turn to music and love. It is always there for you. You are doing things only a pure soul can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for continuing to Write Tunt very interesting, in the 'independence day 2' movie there was a civilization that had transferred their 'Qsoul' to virtual augmented material -
    it was interesting when they talked about 'refugee' planets.
    i was told that this is how the CG was founded by networking these 'refugee' planets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2