Jessica

 Children who could have a bright future, enjoy emotions of life...They're just kids .....I wish I could have the ability to give healing, to not see them suffering, no pain, I wish I could bring these beings peace, happiness.

This photo is in Jessica Whelan, she have a cancer called neuroblastoma.


Unfortunately doctors gave few weeks of life, the page you share this photo was created by her father, where he portrays the daughter of pain until the arrival of the end. 

The human being had EVERYTHING to evolve their science to the point of dominating the human genome and seek a cure for cancer.

But no, he preferred to build nuclear weapons and make war to dominate oil wells.The rulers enriched their pockets with corruption and death money.


What remains for me ... Pray? ... I'll pray for her soul to get in the most confortable dimension, to live in peace to where she go, this I have no doubt ..

But here on Earth, the loss of this smile is our fault. 
I was on Eden while a dreaming last week and Pak said to me something interesting.

"You humans are not different that others living being from planet called by yourselves Earth, the only advantage was the ability to have an evolutionary conscience, but most of humans still acting like animals, like someone will took his space on Earth like Earth was from them ... But Earth never was only for them, and never will be."

"Humans think they have Earth because of their power, but they don't know what really is a power."
 
To her and to all the children who suffer in the same situation, forgive me .. For in the end we are all brothers.
Forgive me Jessica, forgive me kids.. I wish can be God... I wanted to be God only to heal everyone, to live on Earth like everyone deserve.

We will lost your smile on Earth, and is all our fault. 
I wish I can see you someday on Eden, when your soul becomes advanced to live there, eternally.


Comments

  1. We have all of the Cures .. They are all found in Nature of Course!

    Yes, We do have the Power to Cure. Each of us does, with a growing Mind and Heart.
    Just because others do not yet feel this power, does not mean we ourselves cannot wield it!

    The Power each of us holds, to make change, is a power indeed. One lifetime may bring 1000 lifetimes of Love and Greatness to all, it all depends how we choose to spend it.

    Never lose Faith, your Hope. Brighter Days always on the Way, always.

    The Truth always shines through, even through days of confusion, through times of unrest, the Truth is still present. Always Present.

    Wherever She may go, I see a truly happy smile on her face. That one smile can do wonders.

    Love to All who may be Reading : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2