The Reptilian PT2

 stop the music's and radios from your device or computer, and listen only this sound(https://soundcloud.com/user-952713043/sets/beyond)
Please donate any amount that you will don't miss, it will help me a lot.

--------------
He stops 6 meters away of me, and started to say:

_Human, call me Sobek, welcome to the new planet like humans call.. Earth.

I asked:

_How many new Earths does exists? I believed that was only Eden..

He said:

_In Your actual galaxy, millions.. come with me to my ship, let's speak a little.

I was afraid of him... His appearance was like agressive, dangerous..
he noticed and said:

_ I'm not a wild animal like crodociles of Earth, i'm friendly, let me show you some things that you will show to humans of Earth.

So, I follow him into his ship... beautiful ship, modern... never saw nothing like this on every Earth reports.

He said:
_After you seat, you will felt a energy shock, like you was eletrocuted on Earth, you can feel pain, but nothing will happens, it will help your soul to travel back to your space time.

I asked:

_Space time?

He said:

_Here, we don't are on the time of your solar system, managed by what you call as Sun, can we go?

I think myself: "Of course not! I want to live in this perfect planet forever, just let me be here with em and everything will be fine", but of course i said: "yes, I'm ready".

So, I sit on a char, confortable like gel, and felt a huge energy in my hole body... It was being tied by electrical cables.... Even while i'm writing this on my notebook I still can feel the pain.

Last thing that I remember was to feel that gel convering my whole body while I was shocked.

After this, I'm dont remember, for the first time I can't write the details, the next thing I remember was to see our Earth, funny thing Was Sobek saying to me see something..
I was allowed to get up from that thing, and when i finally recovered my body after don't know how many hours in pain...
His ships doesn't have a "monitor", the whole screen are the monitor in real time! and i saw a millions of small things covering earth like Earth have a ring... and I asked:

_But Earth doesn't have rings...

He said:

_Rings of trash, of deactivated machines, human experiments, satellites.


Sobek said:

_ Humans will never clean this mess, besides contaminating the planet they contaminate the space around.

While I was looking, surprised, I felt the ship doing some movements and started to...land... when I looked down... Oh my God.. this is the moon!

Sobek said:

_ You will not die here, your isn't on your biological body, if you feel like heat, its some energy from the sun that only your soul can feel... You on Earth receive it daily, but it does not affect the biological body, on Earth everyone feel nothing.

I asked:

_But how can I breathe without oxygen?

Sobek said:

_You breathe here and feel oxygen, but the truth is, you breathe here because you are breathing on Earth while sleeping, so you will think the Moon have oxygen, but is not true.

We landed near a crater, and while I was walking to the moon... Sobek was saying.

_Did you ever stop to think why humans sent rovers to mars, ships to another planets but never came back to the moon?

I replied:

_No... never stop to think.. maybe because there's nothing here on the moon? Seems like everything here is dead.... nothing to explore.

Sobek said:

_ I was treated like a God on the old egypt, I taught many thing to human evolution and especially many secrets to that Egyptian culture, I helped on Mayans too... There's too many truth on Earth but some of your race don't want to others discover what's really happening.

I forget to mention how was to walk to the moon.... was like walk on a beach, of course without the ocean, but seems like sand with  wheat flour at the same time... does have a lot of rocks too.. the sun wasn't too far, but Earth are helping to not see him "face to face".
But one thing is real.... the heat that Sobek said to me earlier, let me try to tell how i'm feel... Its like I passed a whole day in the sand of the beach without any body protection, so... the result is feeling "burned"...
So thats how I felt while walking on the sun, but the "burn" was inside my "body" or "soul-body".


We are very close to that crater... when Sobek pointed to something... Its something shining inside of it.. something small, like diamond, or iron.. and I asked:

_What is this?

He said:

_ Go and see...


I walked through that crater and see in the ground a little... star? so I dig a little because was covered by the "sand" of the moon....
Its seems like a steel or silver medal( medal or something to put into clothes, i don't know, it doesn't have that "little rope" to be a medal, I don't know how to speak in english) , she was a little damaged... it seems like this:


Continue..

Comments

  1. thanks for posting tunt i have posted this to v/conact hope you are well - i like your music i will stream it -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kolin!
      I miss you my brother.. Hugs to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2