Frozen Ones PT 3

 Pak doesn't have emotional expressions in his face, but he know how much my body suffered with everything that I passed over this last 3 years?
 Wasn't easy, everything passed like a bad dream and good dream at the same time, but in my reality. Beings that I never think can exist, I was one of those who thinks we are alone in our reality.
 Don't know if Pak really wanted to meet me that night, he was searching for something in my old house, don't know... I guess he opportunity to wipe my mind that night, but he doesn't wanted, maybe he bet a chance on me.
 My body suffered a lot, my soul was drained every time that I goes to my bed to start a journey... Every wake up was a terror show, with head and body pain, and a lot of weakness, my mind was empty, maybe my brain has passed through a lot to make me still alive while my soul was out.
 We live in a time that only to live have a cost,even to drink a simple bottle of pure water need to pay.
 Outside, in space, money isn't real, you need to gather your own resources, travelling over the planets, asteroids, and use stars energy to stay "Active" in your Journey.
 You can go alone with no limits, if you create a ship that can leave you to a far far away galaxy and want to go alone, good luck! but every galaxy have a deal between the most old races of each other, and some galaxies not... Oh, I forgot that if you want to travel to another dimension, good luck too.
 Some races are very well organized, like Pak, I discovered he's like a commander of the travellers of Emerther race, Nuk, another Emerther I met is the commander of Emerther "Milk Way" galaxy (They named our Galaxy "30" in binary, every galaxy its a binary code.)

Binary are the first language in every race of the council on our actual dimension.

And now Pak is back, after every galaxy that He need to administer, here he are, to tell me that I need to warn you guys about what we have in our neighborhood. An alien race that travelled a lot, totally stealth, hibernated, that awoke to do something that even Pak don't know what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2