Frozen Ones PT 5

I asked Pak if He think of them as a treat.

He said that he can't judge without the council meeting and decision, but (everything have a but), they broke one important rule of our Galaxy.

- No one can explore solar system that have intelligent life without permission of the council.

I asked Pak if this is bad for them, Pak said that maybe they Don't know the rules of our solar system, or maybe they are faking.

Pak said that Elohins can help, but unfortunately they are temporary banished of our dimension.. I know why, I discovered while I was on Andulro 1, one solar system of Andromeda, but this is for another day.

Suddenly Pak touched my forehead, then I started to see, like a production in my eyes.. It's them! The Frozen Ones.

I was on a distance, cantc see in details, maybe it's what Pak saw while was outside.

One thing that made me freeze was one of their ships, it's a black-carbon thing like a triangle with 5 points, window are dark red color, and the border of the ship have like a melted neon light, and I saw a little hole in one of the points with something like a diamond with liquid lava inside.. Pak said they are thinking this as a weapon or a antenna or something new even for them.

Them I flashed to Venus, oh, they are inside of Venus? How they surviving all that heat?

I figured they are using something like a armor.. they walk like Us, have 2 arms like us, but something called my attention.. they veins are different, are like plastic tube attached that are Transporting black and blue liquid instead of blood.

I can't see their faces they are using a mask, but I saw lights inside their mask like was their eye... oh...I guess they don't have biologic eye!

They are exploring Venus, don't know what they want, but some of them are are carrying a big gun(they expect to see life in Venus?) And some others are carrying Android's, full like metal (of course wasn't metal, are resisting Venus!)

continue...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2