Emerther Knowledge pt4

Hello World and friends,
I was very sick again, in bed, but i feel its not over... yet.
This time for now, everytime that they (Aliens or no-Aliens) speak my real name, i will replace for Tunt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xantau was nice with me, i will never forget her.
That planet was near like Earth, the differencies was their advanced technology and, of course, the education, the organization and no-religion existence.
Yes, i was a little on that planet, breathing an oxygen that smell "water with fresh grass", but i never saw nothing religious on everything.
I only saw a small triangle with some symbols on every house.

While i was walking, someone called me on my head, my mind:

_Wise human, keep walking, do stop to speak anymore, you need to go to a place that you can call as Land-FH28, and will speak with Oduma, he's sending signal for years to Planet Earth, he will explain about what you call "Wow Signal".

I did, i saw a sign showing where i need to go to reach "FH28", I already knew they language, is the same as Eden, the same as Pakaol speaks with Em and Wiley.

 The city was beautiful, gold roads, windows of diamond, they use light clothes, like Silk, they do not care about nudity, even i, i didnt feel my "animal instinct" trying to tempt me when i saw that most perfect woman bodies (they do not use underwear) (Em body was more perfect, of course).

 They seems to dominate all type of resources, and alchemy (they bodies seems perfect).

 Finally i see myself in front of a very, very...very big farm and a very huge mirrowed tower in the center, when i looked closely, i saw farm ahead a very, very huge antenna mixed with some strange equipments on his side.

Im 100% sure that something was under this antenna, something very...very big than herself.

I was soo close,.. exuded a lot of energy.

 She is like this (in the draw its the air view):


 I dont know much about those symbols, the little squares around the main circle seems like glass, or diamond..  something like copper linking these bluish circles, I do not know what liquid was inside, but visibly emitted a noise energy as he moved itself (this liquid are spinning inside).

When i looked to the tower i saw a man standing to the main door, he's looking to me, like he was expecting me already.

I walked to him and thinking: "here we go..another cientist, another new information".

I stopped in front of him, he held out his hand for me to greet, i did and he said:

_Hello Earth Human, Wise Human, Curious Human, Tunt, Arc-human, and everything that they said about you.. Im Oduma

I surprised to hear this, and i asked him:

_They?

He said:
_ We, the population of ***** (im not allowed to write the planet name now, sorry), the Arcturians, Zet, Grey, and Emerthers so, about this last one, for sure your name are going through another galaxy and other intelligent races mind.

I asked:
_You seems like human, but of course seems different...are you another type of human?

He said:

_ Lets say my race was very very most older than your Earth race, we are like cousins, made by the same creator of course, but we act more with our brain.. you race doesnt have control of your animal instinct....but it was necessary to let you live on Earth... how Elohins loved what they created, to save your Earth race, modified a lot of human DNA... But this isn't the time.. i need to tell you something that you need to show to Earth Humans soon... oh... about this let me tell you, i can count on my hands how many like you come here, but you are the first one that learned to live in both lifes.

_ Your soul was very experienced, you learn fast, using a term that you use on Earth, I say: It becomes sin to let you live in that limited body in blue planet.

_ More sin is to tell to Earth Humans everything that you are experiencing, more than 80% of Earth Humans have a very limited mind, thats why seems so hard to save Earth race again, they are becoming closed to ouside year after year.

I said:

_I know, thats why i dont insist, i already know how human mind actually works.

He said:

_Its normal, you tried before, you know humans more than me, you just don't remember how or why... well... let me tell you something that they want to you know, the signal that i was sending to Earth for centuries.

I asked:

_The "Wow!" signal?

He asked:

_Why Wow? i mean, i know Earth humans received one small part of the signal, but why call Wow?

I said:

_All that i know is a Cientist surprised to saw such a different signal received from outside, a radio signal i guess, and when he saw the code passing very away from the common, he writed Wow! in the paper.

Oduma said, laughing:

_ Hahahahah soo bad about your technology, your race are very very late that time, according to my calculations, my signal came in Earth Year 1977, but believe me, It was a large message, but if I tell you that the part that you have received looked like I was the snubbing, you believe? But wasn't the full message!

I asked:

_You know what part we received?

He said:
_Oh yes, my equipment stabilished a connection and reported what part the Blue planet received, thanks to this guy that surprised i guess he marked some parts of the message, let me show you, enter, please!

I entered in that tower, passed through a dark room, with soo much silence, no chairs, just a small corridor and a....platform.. circled platform..

Oduma said:

_Its my Tuok-12... in your planet its something like elevator, but here we use compressed air and magnets to lift and stabilize.

 I dont saw door, he's in the middle of the corridor, i stopped with him inside a circle marked, and we lifted like magic, seems like something hold my feet in the ground dont letting me fall... and he said, smiling:

_We know how to use gravity to our favor.

I saw another floor coming above, and T-12 stopped with perfection.

What a AWESOME flooor, all the walls are like Ultra Mega High Resolution TV, yes, the walls are showing too much information about soo much things, sad i doesn't know too much what his words means, but the little that i understand, he have all the control over everything in the Golden City, he know where animals are for example.

 But no, he doesn't have any human information on the mega technological walls of that room, it just comes with the things of nature and space near the planet.

The room seems be very big, more that the tower was apparently, when finally i saw something that let me be with tear in the eyes.

In a big screen in front of me.. i saw Earth, my home sweet home.... i want to go there, i want to hug my mother, my brother...

Earth have so many sattelites and so many trash around our thermosphere, every piece is marked with a red color in the "wall-screen".

Oduma said:

_IF they want to contact humans, a collapse will happen on Earth, they will use very big ships, im 100% sure. The problem is.. WHAT race will broke the law first.

I asked:

_But why they want to broke this...law?

He said:

_They made a... lets say,... agreement.. they now can only go to Earth if humans start a deadly war against themselves, but.. another race is intervening too much, influencing humans for centuries. They are not reliable, and plan to invade Earth ... another race wants to intervene into the earth first to save as many humans and animals as possible before that this happens ... and the war is running... well.. lets speak later about this.. now let me show you what messages im sending to Earth, they reach Earth month after month... Please sit.

We sit in confortable chairs, looks like made by gel, and the table is made by..glass? and the bottom of the table looks like a plasma computer, every movement she draw with neon.

Oduma said:

_First, my log in that year said you received the following broken sequences:

6EQUJ567643441


Your tecnology isn't soo good, your radio needs to be upgraded to translate the sequencies according to what i will tell here:

_First, you need to isolate the most strong radio data received, the right way to understood its to find the sequence.

_I can't send spaces, and we know the English is the most dominant language on Earth, the Blue planet, i tried my best to send on English, so, good... here is how you decrypt my messages, its quite easy, i will never do something complex.

This is how you translate my message:

_Your laws of radio seems to turn numbers into words if the signal be soo strong, so, you need to turn this words into numbers first:

_65831567, see.. the letter E turned into number 5, the letter Q turned into number 8, the letter U turned into number 3 ant the letter J turned into number 1.

_Now all that you humans need to do is to find the correct Word according to the numbers! hahah so simple... so, i know what i sent in that message, and if you do the right combination you will know what part you received:

6   -   5   -   8   -   3   -   1   -   5   -   6   -   7   -   6   -   4   -   3  -   4   -   4   -  1
W     e        h       u       s        e        6       G      O      d        u      m       m     a

I shocked... how a thing soo simply to understand.... damn, they are comunicating with us all the time!

Oduma said:

_So, you received "We huse 6G Odumma", sorry about this "h" on use, i tried my best, even being very intelligent i can lost myself in a language that we dont use here, we never used. You can see i writed my name in the end of the message.

Well... so, his name is Odumma, i get close.

Odumma continued:

_ The full message was about the discover of the modem era, thanks to Aliens informations, in that year the 300bit modem will be created by a man called Hayes. My full message was:

"Congratulations for the archieve of the 300bit modem humans from Earth, if you stabilish contact we can exchange technology, you can create Gigabits of internet speed husing radio, like here We huse 6G. Odumma"

_Sadly your radio antenna are rotating wth your planet, so.. my idea was to you all create another one outside Earth.

I asked:

_But we are soo far away, how the radio comes every month?

Odumma said:

_We use a small black hole in this ocean that Humans call as galaxy, we have plasma waves, we have stones going to nowhere, well.. we have massive black holes and very small black holes.
You humans need to find this one, and use him to return my message, i will decrypt and reply, we can exchange a lot of technology informations and all.

I asked:
_How we know if the radio is going correct at your position?

Odumma said:

_We have a base outside our planet that captures every radio message coming from that black hole, and we know how to do to reply.

I asked:

_But why us?

He said:
_ hahaha lets talk more about this now..

(continue)

Comments

  1. This is an incredible message Tunt, I'm glad you could pull your energy together and continue writing for us. I hope you are resting now, I am sure the experience of living in two realities is hard for your bodies health.

    I have had curious visions over the past few months about many manyyy ships appearing in the skies above me, usually surrounded by many other humans in a large area. Always the same type of ship, a large oval with many different lights on it, can move very fast in all directions. The last vision the ship came very close to me, and I wished nothing more than to observe, but the ship started shooting at me and I ran from the attack. Jumping over buildings and running very fast I escaped, and I heard a message saying that we humans have special abuilities that some of us are discovering now, that this race wants to stop us???

    Also have had many other visions with many ships appearing in the sky, but we humans celebrated and the ships were friendly. More visions were friendly people in the sky, and less were bad.
    A LOT of visions with ships showing up in Earths skies, I have one almost every week. Kolin described he had similar visions as well. Same large area with many people watching.

    Hugs Tunt, hope you are feeling better. Keep listening to music to heal your soul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you mention this I've had similar dreams of ships coming to Earth & a large amount of people surrounding them aswell. But sometimes the ship was cigar shaped. 1 that stuck out to me was like 2months ago or so there were friendly ships that came i then was really close to one and a being that seemed human (looked real similar to Ashtar Sheran) came out and offered me his hand as if he were inviting me to go onboard :') good dream that was heh.

      Delete
  2. I wish to use my mind more, to create worlds of peace, but it is hard to get away from animal instincts. I wish to know more, to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great friend -:

    I'm glad you have recovered some of your memory also this is a very great post of info -:

    i would suggest that if people want to help Tunt here try to get this info to independent astronomers like the ALMA people of the ALMA array and others, in Australia the CSIRO are all paid off all they study are fish and animals ha ha.

    unfortunately you may find that Humans are a victim of their own corruption,(animal instinct to want bananas) in which as i sit in the middle the opinion of the 'other group' is if humans can't be better they deserve no better.

    this is the 'Circle of life' i believe my system could help but we would need the circumstances of it's implementation.

    I'm also still working on it's clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The h is the whv for 56!?_/#*~^&@=%$+- to the encyp. G and q is what your missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The h is the whv for 56!?_/#*~^&@=%$+- to the encyp. G and q is what your missing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa the WOW signal is now decoded! this information is great needs to be seen by astronomers. and btw that City sounds gorgeous i'd loveee to see it 1 day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Know what it says the code is broken. C and star. I also C stars nightly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess the nest thing everyone will want to know is what is the location of the small black hole however I'm sure based on the data from the original 'WOW' signal that wouldn't be to hard to figure out.

    thanks guys for this info the humans that care are thanking you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2