Message from Em.

I need to interrupt the Emerther Knowledge to say something about a dream today.

I was talking to Em, the most beautiful woman of the entire galaxy,

She told me some curious things about Emerther alien race.

She told me this race did a experiment to humans, they modified DNA of some races millions of years ago while they discovered that, if they did nothing we can be more animal than a intelligent race, to solve this problem they created different type of humans;

One type more strenght than others (like Russians), others capable to develop more intelligence (like Japanese), others with more stamina (like africans), and in some they performed the fusion of DNA itself, yes, we have hybrids Aliens with us, maybe you are one of them.

We have a unique energy that power this body, one soul.
Em said my soul, my energy wasn't from here, i'm just passing by this Earth life, im here to one purpose.

To do what im doing with every 15.000 visitors did.

Em said one day i will recover my old memories (Kolin was correct), and when this happens, i will back do her, my mission here will be accomplished.

Step by step, thanks to my brother Pak, my friends, i can understand why they are showing me everything since the begin of everything.... to me recover my own memory, and everyone know the unknow.

The plan of Emerthers was to see the result , centuries later , sex between these races , the result of reproduction.
Century after century they came to earth, they abduct humans and mainly collect information in DNA.

For what?

To see who's capable to to see how many may be able to repopulate a new planet , if there is a catastrophe on Earth.

She said we came from Mars, the planet Earth has always belonged to animals that we kill today , of nature that WE destroyed today.

Em told me that our race has discovered the truth , but fear to say it to everyone.

The Aliens, the Old Gods (we called them) helped to save our race when Mars was dying, due to our lack of responsibility that weakened the planet with the sun's help, which ended to destroy its atmosphere , the gods adapted us to live on the planet that we never belonged .
The planets that belonged to the dinossaurs, to the nature.

She said everything that we not created have life, everything, when you walk, you are over millions of bacterias that exist since this planet have existed.

Everything have life, and we are destroying this planet.

Em ended saying: Nature have life, she gives and she takes.

Comments

  1. Time changes all.

    I see my generation here in America changing. Slowly, we are becoming more aware of the planet, to help Earth. With innovation and love. Earth will heal, as she always has.

    Hugs, Panther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message i have sticky it on contact to try to show people and help understand - as stated if i have anything is large error (if Pak or group express this) just contact me i will make edits.

    regards.

    https://voat.co/v/Contact/comments/779089

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how one can tell if they're hybrids? Personally I've never felt like I've fit in Earth I've always had a longing for something, like it didn't feel right. & what you said is more confirmation to what I know and am still learning about ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. technically every humanoid is a 'hybrid', however what he is saying here is they took parts of all the modifications and put them on a planet together - (earth) then as they mingled they took the offspring and made versions of these intermixing.

      this is generally how i outlined in the 'star wars' explanation what humans have difficulty with is conceptualizing 'billions' of years.

      however everything is much older than we believe.

      it's possible totally you are of course you would not remember.

      Delete
  4. How does Em look? I wish to know, she certainly sounds heavenly. How I wish to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ravage!
      thank you for the support, staying with me :D
      "Skins white, natural blonde, green eyes and one of her eyes had a strange spot, I do not know exactly what it was, looked like it was a bruise in the eye, a stain...Moreover, everything seemed normal, a little because she was perfect, as if there were a natural makeup on your skin .. she was beautiful .. too beautiful." - Wise human PT5

      Delete
    2. Wow, I am picturing her now.. Beautiful.
      Thank you Tunt for continuing to tell the unknown. I wish to make Earth here a better place, more like Eden perhaps.

      Its great having you :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2