Emerther Knowledge pt5

Guys, i activated Adsense to try to help me with the bills.. i'm dont working, my life on Earth is hard... so, if you see something that you like, please click, even if you will not buy.. It will keep me posting, keeps me motivated to stay here with you.
Im staying on Eden most part of the Earth days, i'm going sleep 20:00 and awaking 15:00! My body awake smashed, my head hurt a lot.
I'm thinking about sell the white stone... things here is going really hard.
Sorry for something.
From the next post i will post some drawings about all of this..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...

_Why Humans from the blue planet? Earth? Its because humans are soo attractive! Humans, generations of evoluions, the only race that made extremely intelligent races going though a war! Humans, a race saved though extermination various times!

He continued:

_We are near the same, our differencies are just over a DNA, humans have the ability to hunt, to fight, to do a war and in the same time can love, feel happy, create, think, generate, sing.

I said:

_Everytime everyone that i find said about this thing, We can sing... why can't you sing? is soo easy! You speak saying notes, just speak making different notes!

He said:

_For your race is easy because the humans from the blue planet, from Earth, born with this gift form the Elohins. I can't sing, no one here can't sing... thats why Elohins want some of the humans to live with them when the Apocalipse comes.

I asked:
_Apocalipse? This will real happens?

He said:

_For sure it will! In your solar system, the only planet that can have different forms of life its ours! And when... what is the correct name that you call different civillzations on Earth?

I said:

_Populations? Countries?

He interrupted:

_Oh yes! Countries! When your countries turned into a war against another, The Aliens are sure that everyone will use plutoniun, uraniun, even hydrogen! Your race is going crazy! Extremely low technology and will kill everything on your planet!

I said, interrupting Odumma:

_Are you saying... at some point on the war, some countries will use atomic bombs agains other?

He said:

_Probably, we have 95% sure.

I said:

_What is the other 5%?

He said:

_One extremely powerfull energy that humans have inside themselves... Humans from the blue planet said: "Faith"....Even the war going religions against religions.

I said:

_I'm surprised, you, from this planet said about human Faith..

He said:
_Why surprised? Everyone have his own faith.. the difference is that humans have a strong faith in who they never say, but feel.. the funny thing is..they do not realize that their " gods " "saints" are beings that they themselves do not accept.
_I have important things to tell about the past of your race...

I asked:
_Tell me about Jesus, Horus,God... tell me about the creators of the religions.

Odumma said:

_I Know you did not believe in religion, but you believe in something more stronger than every human.. You are near like us... you said on Earth "Agnostic", We said "

_Let me start with The man, The General of Helohins that did miracles on Earth to make the world less instinctive and more organized, to start the flame about human love to the unknow... Sanan,named on Earth as Jesus.

continue..

Comments

  1. I clicked some links for you friend.

    i understand it is hard our 'beloved' 'money' system.

    : D

    Good info, Odumma seems sure of nuclear war, I can see how this is possible due to further learning and recent messages.
    as we phase shifted though Mverse

    - i think some humans are going to attempt to do some really stupid things re the Arctic bases own by the P race.

    this may give them the reason/will to let humans directly destroy each.

    the colony will be cleaned - and the process will start again in this case i expect.

    a wasted opportunity in my opinion.

    human actions can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend,

    I like what Odumma said about Faith.

    Faith can move mountains.

    Faith is an underestimated power humans have and don't realise.


    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite important for me to receive the remainder of Emerther- knowledge pt.5 or the complete message (Emerther-knowledge pt.6) before I can move forward with the prime directive set forth for me. Though it may be taking a toll on your comfort, the fact is time here is truly coming to a close, and faster than can be imagined. I cannot, in good faith, evolve to the next level of existence less I've for-filled the obligations of that prime directive. So please do whatever it may take, for I do not want to be here when this world comes a part, also there are those I must prepare prior to taking them along with...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2