The Start of the End PT1

I followed the Odumma advice and hide in the next room.
I cant saw what alien race arrived in that ship.
When suddently... everything turned black...

I hear steps going up that thing that looks like a elevator.. and i saw shadows of the Aliens that i'm hiding myself because the advice of Odumma.

When suddently, i feel a shock in my head.. a very large "beep" and everything turned black.

I wake up in my bed on Earth.. but everything looks very very very different.. Its like my room but isn't all that i own! my bed is different, the color of my bedroom was different... thats strange!

Its me dreaming again? or i sleep soo long time, like was in coma?

I left the bed feeling weak... going to the kitchen i saw.. this isn't my house decoration, all the things isnt right! What is happening?

And when I walked to the bathroom to see myself in the mirror... what is that?

The TV was on and are some news passing through the TV in a moving line (like marquee html command) with a great red title saying: "Apocalipse has begun?"
The news moving was:

====- Russia wants U.S surrender===== Water more expensive than soda ==== Another mutation of WN vĂ­rus, flying is prohibited to Oceania ===== China conquest another country ==== Heat killing thousands of birds around the world. ==== Brazil suffering attack from terrorism ==== The Great Flood continue to destroy Venice and neighboring cities=====Another civil conflict on Mexico, population claims to destroy the black wall==== Eartquake of 9.6 on Philliphines cause concern on Yellowstone, wich continues to heat out of the ordinary===

Damn, thats a lot of bad news!! While i'm thinking on the couch, someone knocked on the door... I opened.... Wow.. thats hurt a lot... I feel cold going throug all my Body.. Its Carlos, a friend of mine that died of a agressive Cancer 7 years ago.

Carlos said:

_Heey! Are you good? I came to return your book!

I can't say nothing.. He died.. Impossible... I cried over his body a lot... He was my best friend of all time.. I see him dying... How he is alive..

Carlos asked:

_ What happened? Seems like you are saw a Ghost.. hahahah!

"I'm in front of a ghost" I thinked.

Carlos continued:

_Your sister is in home? I need to talk to you about girls, and i don't want her to hear..hahah

I asked:

_Sister?? (but i have a brother!)

Carlos said:

_Of course, sister! What is happening to you?

I could think a little, and said:

_Did yu saw the news?? The world is on apocalipse!

Carlos said:

_What news? man we are out of energy more than a Month, a solar maximim destroyed the power plants almost everyone... What is happening to you?

I said:

_No! Impossible! Look! My Tv is on!

And i went to the TV, it was off... I pressed the power button but nothing happened.. It was very strange.

.....continue


Comments

  1. thanks for the info Tunt - i believe you saw a core continuous probability of our consensus timeline -

    i.e it is basically as it is but with variations, so the general take away is in my opinion that all this will come to pass but as slight variables , i.e the quake could be NewZealand and the sightly different things.

    but generally the 'continuous probability' is of this general scenario -

    thank you for sharing this info with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to have you with me.
      You are solving a important question of my mind about what was that (no one explained yet, even Pak).

      Hugs my friend. miss your explanation texts.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all you are doing friend hope you get support here also.
    love share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tunt I see that you entered the seemingly 'recreation' of your bedroom and house after a close encounter with the entity that Odumma wanted you to hide from. This may have been a defense Odumma and yourself put up to hide yourself from the aliens who visited the ship, and in turn allowed you to see a very probable "core continuous probability" as Kolin stated, of our timeline. I wonder...

    We are here for you always Tunt. I really enjoy what you have been doing, stay strong and vigilant.

    Hugs as always, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes true this is also very possible ! (i didn't think of this)

      they may have ported your Qsoul or rendered it 'encrypted' so that no one could tell anyone was there.

      Pak may have very strict guidelines he has to stick to as you are still a citizen of earth. i am a natural born citizen so i am free to say anything.

      stay well friend we still need you here (clicking an advert !) : D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2