The Start of the End PT4

And suddently i heard a big sound coming from the sky, like iron jarring, forniture moving, a horn coming from a tunnel (in the sky?).

And i heard a voice in my mind:

_Humans, watch.

The soung coming too powerfull... so loud.. the people in the streets went crazy, desperate.. the police on my road don't know what to do.

The windows start to broken....damn this is so loud!!!!!!

Carlos said:

_What the hell is this?! Where is this noise coming from? What the hell, lets go back to your home and wait for your sister!

The voice in my mind said:

_Watch.

People started to said:

_Its the end! Its the Apocalypse!

The voice in my mind said:

_Watch.

Carlos said:

_Come on! Lets go to your house!! Damn where's your sister, where's your wife?

And the sky turned from day to night.. I heard Thunder with this big sound...

The voice said again:

_Watch.

I was bothered with all that was going on, and I spoke aloud:

_WATCH WHAT?!

Carlos said:

_What are you saying? Watch what?

And I began to hear a ringing in my ear , which was increasing , increasing .. increasing. when suddently I lost all my energies...Carlos held me saying:

_What are you feeling? We need to go inside! Are you okay?

I feel my energies going.. going.. going.. and i said:

_I can't... im losing my energies.. i don't know.. save yourself..

Carlos sat me on the sidewalk and said:

_I will find help, i will call someone, wait here!

And here i am, hearing voices in my mind.. alone on the sidewalk, cant even stand up, my legs were shaking just trying.

And the storm was getting stronger, but it was not raining .. there was thunder and lightning, the clouds came out of nowhere .. the day was not for that .. it was very fast, was supernatural, artificial.. I'm feeling that it was done on purpose.

I'm alone on that street.. everyone was hiding in their house.

And i heard again that big sound.. reminded me of that movie about Aliens, the sound was similar, but not equal.

And i feel something strange, like i was being watched.. looked to the sides..nothing... then I looked up.

A fucking very very very very very very very very big ship.. VERY BIG.. The ship was like covering 50% of the sky, she was on the storm clouds, but i could see their lights, she moving.. when one of those lights pointed to my eyes, bliding me.

I can't see nothing.. i screamed Carlos.. and suddently I lost my voice... I began to hear a buzzing in my head, increasing....increasing..

I lost my body.. completely lost the hearing, could not move a finger .. I saw only white for the loss of vision.

And i felt a shock on my fingertips.

Where I am?! What will happens?? This is real or not?! WHO I AM?

Everything turned dark.... The only sound was the buzz sound.. I feel fear in my soul.

I blacked out.

Dont know how many minutes i was out... i opened my eyes..Suddenly my vision was coming back ... and I was lying on a kind of stretcher... i can not move my head... i was abducted?

And I heard a very strange voice,seems from someone with hundreds of years old, speaking with difficulty my language..

_  Not all the amount of fingers that the  primate human race have would be necessary to count how many humans had a chance to talk with us.
_Human feelings are so strange as to make you all as liars and destructive.... Weak organic body..You build objects to exchange for natural resources,
_You elect leaders who are with those natural resources and give value ... then pass on this value to what you call money.
_Suck a weak creation, we wait so long to save this planet from organic primates humans.
_Today money buys everything would be for everyone, Even the opportunity to get out into your dimentional space.
_Few souls have managed to evolve this organic body of you, and their results to its present time are considered doubtful.
_They created a false apocalypse to establish power over everyone else.
_But they have proven to us that humans can't rule over humans.
_This is the only planet capable of harboring several types of life for thousands of light years.
_This star is still young as an apple tree that has now begun to bear fruit.
_You are here to pass on everything to dream, not to save the human race, but to show the old souls that the true path to follow.
_There is no more promises.

(i cant talk.. i can just hear and see... My instincts says i'm inside that big ship, going to... i don't know.)

the voice continues:
_ Write what will happen in your time to proof that the start of the end begins.

_ First human will feel pain caused from something they can't see. This is to human see that they aren't superior to any organic living being.

_Seconds human will feel desolate, caused from something they can't control. This is to human see that they aren't owners of this planet.

_Third human will feel fear, caused from something they can't predict. This is to human see that they lost so many time building money than building knowledge, they don't know his own planet.

_Fourth.....

(...continue)

Comments

  1. that is pretty much the 'time is up' moment -
    it makes me happy to see that people understand that humans can't rule humans i hope dearly i helped in this awareness.
    the future (if humans have one) has to be leaderless and freedom based it would be an interesting experiment.
    thank you greatly for posting.
    Love Share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and when I posted this ha ha this song comes on:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDxJlW6cxRk (again)

    : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it played on an 'oldies' radio station ha ha completely out of demographic (guys how do you do this, it is a neat trick) : D

      Delete
    2. My friend Kolin.. i loved that music! Everything have a meaning in our life.
      Thank you to be on my side.
      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is incredible. I Really hope with all of my BEING, that humans will begin to understand this message. I feel pity for what my race is, but I also see light for what we are, innnately. Pure.

    We have forgotten what it means to be human.

    the time will come when everyone realizes. when we all realize that we are all one. That we are equal. That all life deserves the chance that we have..... To LIVE.

    Great message Tunt, much love : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome words my friend.. thank you a lot!
      Much love

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing all that you have with us, Tunt. It sounds like it has been difficult at times but you are doing great! There are probably many quiet people like me who read but don't comment. I'm sure there are many people who appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Frunobulax.. thank you for the comment.
      I wish you can still with me until the end.
      Thank you a lot for appreciation.

      hugs!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tunt, I still enjoy reading your experiences :) (I was the guy on Skype that told you you should write everything down) I will always follow you. Would be good to talk again my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tyler!
      Yes, i remember you!
      Im glad you still here with me.
      Soon we will talk again, i'm not goood to stay in front of a computer in those hard times.

      Hugs my friend.
      Thank you for your presence!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2