The Start of the End PT2

Hello Milky Way.

First of all i want to say thank you to Kolin Evans (https://kolinevans.wordpress.com/) and Ravage (twitter.com\@RavagePanther) for all the help with the chapters, you guys are making sense of everything in my book.
Thank you so much my dearest friends!.

I miss many other friends here, like interested, Robert, Mickin, OpenMind, dnm, Jennifer... I wish you all can come back to me, the life is very more than our nature.. I don't know if someone remember me anymore, but i will always love you guys with all my energies.. I miss you all.

And to visitors: Welcome ! here you will read things that are uncommon on your nature, things unexplained to our actual science. You need to keep your mind open and think away of your nature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...

And I asked Carlos:
_More than a Month without energy? 

Carlos said: 

_What happened? You are strange since you saw me at the door.

I said:

_Its....because....... nothing, nothing... tell me the news, please!

Carlos:

_ I know you very well, its better say to me what are happening soon.... well, the news... let me think...

My conscience told to myself ("Think".. Are all of this real? Its he alive?)

Carlos:

_.... wow.. a good one! Now the water is less salty , the company responsible for providing water managed to catch one of the better aprt of the ocean.. I miss the time that the water was sweet, pure , with a super high PH.

I asked:

_There's no fresh water anymore?

Carlos:

_4 years from now, Europeans and Americans are at war to divide the North Pole, and Australia, Asia, Africa and South America are trying to divide Antarctic without war, but of couse, the most powerfull country will have the largest Share to get potable water.

I asked:

_What year is this?

Carlos said:

_You aren't well buddy this is 17 of September of 2039.

I said:

_What?! 2039? But you died in 2010!

He surprised and said:

_I died? Are you good? Im here, alive, with you! Touch me! What are you talking about?!

I touched him.. i can feel him.. I am not dreaming?.. Let me see... and I said:

_Sorry.. i dreamed that you died of cancer in the year of 2010 and the time was passed a lot.. and i dreamed that I am living in the year of 2015 in this same house with my mother and my brother and..

He interrupted me:

_Mother? Brother? Sorry my friend, are you completely lost, i don't know if you used some medicine pills or whatever...

I asked:

_Where's my mother?

He said:

_She died in 2015 my friend, after your accident on the old house leaving you in a coma for a long time.. 7 years... She could not stand to see you so long in a coma, she became ill and died.. and you have a Sister, not a Brother.. And cancer doesn't kills since 2025, all types of cancer now have a cure.. and no.. i never had cancer,and like HIV doesnt kill since 2018 when cure was found.

I asked:

_What accident on the old house?

He said:

_You are starting to worry me... You went for one night to do something in the old house, I do not remember very well, I think you heard some noise i dont know.. do not know what happened, they found you almost dead with head trauma, coult not figure what happened to you inside the house.
Detectives said someone tried to rob your house and hit you when they see you, police said you tried suicide because there's a hole left in the same room made by yourself as if you had freaked out.
We think you found someone not from this planet because cleary no one more can do something and you are not from those guys that try suicide.

I asked (i was lost, desolate, i want to wake up.. but this time is like Eden.. its like i am living for real there and dont know when i will know the truth):

_ Please, pinch me tight.

He said:

_For real?

I said:
_Yes..

He did... its hurts so fucking much, damn this is real... but how? All that happened in 2015 was a dream? This is the real real life? What about everyone? Everything? Pak? Brother? Eden? Em? How I lived since i awaked form Coma? Why I cant remember?

(continue.....)




Comments

  1. Don't worry dear friend I'm here like I said I would, I wouldn't leave your side ! :') its just that I don't have much to say to be of help ha. Your experience is a unique one !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here. I think all of us from the beginning are still here...just being a little quiet. I saw Interested leave a comment a few blogs ago, so I know he is here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha what a mind fuck - i could imagine how dis-orientating that would be !

    did you see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

    : D

    - the thing is when you come back to this 'reality' Pak is allowing you to take a segment of that memory back here - he is basically using the device implant to 'upload' these experiences to you, otherwise there is no way a human brain could normally remember the event you experienced.

    (with this 'brain' )

    humans are doing things like this however as you interface again with your DNA brain you will not remember.

    this is why humans have a 'lucid dream' (dreams are not created by your brain)

    and experience a place that seems so familiar they have lived 100's of years there. (because friends, you have it's just that when you 'wake up' you can't take that memory with you. (in most cases)

    Love share - : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you writings are great and educational pass my best to all the guys we are trying to contact the 'breakthough' group as the CSIRO have been replaced with meatpuppets the CEO is a VC (venture capitalist)

    if we can get the 'Breakthough' group to Open source the FRB data then we can have a shot at actually finding the Binary - humans can be a part of the first official 'contact'

    see here :

    https://voat.co/v/Contact/comments/859192

    Tell the Grogorass - I'm writing down my questions ! ha ha ha

    beer is on me ! (German type is the cleanest i know)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we need to further contact with the Grogorass, their messages are vital to our survival as a species.

      Its imperative we get this across to as many independent researchers with access to tech capable of receiving their messages.

      And open source all the data. : D

      It will be a great honor for all of us to be included in this great leap forward.

      For our world and the cosmos :)

      Delete
    2. And I'm taking you up on that offer for the beer Kolin ;D

      Delete
  5. I Love you all my dear friends... my eternal friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much Love to you too friend, and all of you who have listened to Tunt and his truly unique tales :)

      Delete
  6. Hello my friend,

    I am here, I have not left you; you are my brother and we're in this together. :D

    *hugs*






    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2