The Dream PT 5

 Hello guys,

 How proud i am to have you all with me, in special my dear friends.

  Rest assured that I will not change anything of what I wrote, the comments of you will not influence anything, not in my mind, for I "dream" and write after writing no longer remember nothing more ..I need to read to remember what happened in Eden.
 And I avoid seeing anything before writing to any detail unnoticed.

You all are doing what we need to to, like i said in the last post, we need be together, keep us without secrets, maintaining the anonymity it or not, all that spring up in the consciousness of you after reading everything I write, will have to be said here.

 We are debating, that's awesome .. this way you are helping me because I do not lose myself in myself..various opinions, various theories that I never imagined in my life, it's so amazing, so new, so unique ... I admire you every new comment, you help me make sense of some talks with Pak or Wiley, this helps in my knowledge.

 I need you guys and you need each other, never forget this.

 Im having some problemst I can not leave my residence, I am very weak.
  Today I woke up a little lost, did not know if I was there or here, no longer knew which of the two realities I must live ...
  But Pakaol guided me about it.

  Since yesterday Pak gave me a break on the other side, I have no more contact with dreams there ..
But I need to find Em soon as possible.

 In this post we have a task.
 
 Love you all.

[...]

 And that day it took so long to pass .. I wanted to go back to Eden, back to the presence of Em..
Live on Earth doesn't seems same thing now, Eden is better, my body is awesome, i can not saw myself because i dont saw mirror on Wiley or Em house, I do not even know who the house is ...
 And the night has come.... nothing.... awoke in the next day.. in my bed on Earth... dammit, what i need to do to see Em, to go to Eden?
 I tried to sleep int he afternoon...nothing..

 When suddenly, gave me an almost uncontrollable desire to kill myself, but I didn't fearing not wake up in Eden on the other side.
 What happened? They do forsaken me? did I do something wrong?

   I thought of sending a message to the Kolin, to see if he knew some technique in order to synchronizing me to the other side, but could barely stand in front of the monitor brightness.

  I went to bed worried and woke up again on earth ... I do two days no contact ... I could not eat, I could not drink water .... felt weak yet ..
 
 Third night, I went to bed and woke up ... ... in Eden...what a relief, what peace, what wonderful place.
 Em was sitting in my side, looking me woke up... guys i really, from all of my heart and my soul, I really wanted you could see how beautiful she is..when I heard a strange, deep voice, a little shaky on the outside .. its Pakaol!
 Em realized I recognized the voice out there and told me:
_Yes, its Pakaol, he want to see you... you sleep 2 days and 1 night, i miss you.
 She gave me a kiss in my head, this was the first contact of deep affection that she did to me...and her lips was soo perfect... so soft...
 I told her:
_Em, i miss you too, but what you think about all of this? knowing that while I sleep here I wake up on another planet?It does not sound weird to you? 
 She told me:
_Yes, but everyone that came in Eden can't go back to Earth, you are the first one in my time to travel on both sides.
And i asked:
_What you want from me? It looks like you like me..
She said:

_You will know what i need you... but....I remember very little of it spent on earth, but a beautiful word I will never forget me .. I love you.
 I expect a kiss... but Em seems that lost in her own memories of something... i really expected a kiss, but she stand up... She forced a smile and left.. How can a girl, from Eden, love someone that she don't know? and more.. how can she love someone who is not even her reality?

The worst is that it's so real .. I feel your scent, his touch, his heat .. I feel I also feel something very strong for her .. What stops me from trying anything is a suspicion, as yet I do not know what they really want me.
 I sit in the bed, and Wiley shout from outside:
_Come on, Wise human, someone want to see you!
 In Wiley's house, or Em house, ou someone house had no doors, was an entry like a waning moon..weird.
 Em was enjoying the Pakaol ship , which had landed near the house, what a strange, beautiful ship, remember me a lot Egypt pyramid,with differences of some types of clutches, sharp feet, and a medium circular base.
 I walking to Pak, I felt a chill down my spine when saw him, i was again adapted to see humans, not aliens.
 Pak looks so cold, It does not show feelings on the face, but it demonstrates that holds more secrets than the number of grains of sand that exists throughout our galaxy. 
 And i said:
_Pakaol! Nice to see you!
Pakaol said:
_Wise human, what you think of Eden?
I said:
_I didnt saw much, I just stayed in this area of the house, but it seems to be a perfect planet..
only exist Wiley and Em living here?
Pakaol said:
_No, there are other beings here, but unlike the planet where you live, here is not as populated.
And i asked:
_there are more humans here? 
Pakaol said:
_Yes.
 I expected him to talk more something about my question, but he came up and looked at my eyes, my arms for some minutes, when suddently, i saw a white lion coming in Em direction..
 I screamed:
_EM! RUN! A LION BEHIND YOU! PAKAOL,WILEY,DO SOMETHING!
Wiley laught, Pakaol doenst seems surprised, Em smiled..
  
Wiley said:
_The animals here are not aggressive like Earth.
Em began to pet the lion, he looked like a cat, so affectionate with her, when Pakaol said:
_We need to go, i need to show you other things.
Wiley said:
_Pakaol, let him pet the lion with Em.
Pakaol turned away from me, as if to say: go.
 

I went Em and the White Lion ... as it was beautiful, blue eyes, the soft .. was a little dirty in feet, was strong, gentle and beautiful too.
   
i said to Em:
_Pakaol want to go out with me
Em said:
_You will be back
I said:
_How did you know?
Em said:
 _You is from Eden, you will be back to Eden, and she gave me a kiss in my head again.. i guess im in love with that girl.. i dont want to go..
I goes to Wiley direction, and he said:
_I will show you the formulas when you will back, and need to end the history too... take care, you will be back.. he will show you the most beautiful thing of the space. 
 And Pakaol started to go to his ship, i followed.
 I entered in that strange ship again, sit on Izirry, Pakaol sit too...
 The ship closed that strange door, and the purring start again.. oh yeah, so, its Pakaol ship that do that thing.. and Pakaol said:
_Wise human, humans has a different way of reporting what we have not seen. Only those who saw can tell you the way it really happened.
And i asked:
_Are you speaking about Wiley story?
Pakaol said:

_What i showed you on earth is what I witnessed.What Wiley told you is what he witnessed?

I said:
_No, but makes sense to what you showed me. I think you were shown everything that he knows. I thought you and him are friends.
Pakaol said:
_Let me say using Earth example: An ant can be friends with a lion?
I said:
_No
Pakaol asked:
_Why?
I said:
_because an ant can only communicate with the ants, like lions can only communicate with other lions.
Pakaol said:
_And if a ant can speak Lion language, can they understand each other?
I said:
_Yes, like you are doing with me.
Pakaol:
 _But the ant ceases to be an ant, and the lion ceases to be a Lion? 
I said:
_No, they remain of his own nature, his own kind. 
Pakaol: 
_Yes, Wise human, only beings of his own nature can well understand the point of being able to create a strong attraction, or as you say, friends.
  We can talk, you can like me, but my nature is different from yours and your are different from mine, but we stay in peace with each other, we helped you humans, we speaked your language, but humans are don't speaking our language anymore. Humans only think to another humans, only want to live to yourself.
 Humans of blue planet, or as you say, Earth, are killing species, and thing that owns the world, and now begun to think that owns , what you said, cosmos.
I said:
_So you do not like me? why are you doing all this?
Pakaol said:
_I cant feel some humans feelings, i dont need to feel attraction, and i am doing all of this because you speak my language, and you are helping me.
 Few humans can do this.
 And I want to help them as I helped before.
 And i said:
_But all the Wiley history is a Lie? 

Pakaol said:

_Lie
is a word that discredits all that you once believed.let's say that what Wiley is saying, just you and a few others will have the wisdom to understand. Em is more important to me than every human on Eden.
And i saw a hole in front of us, like the first one that leave me to Eden.. oh my God, to where we are going?
[to be continue...]
  
 
 

Comments

  1. My dear friends,
    Google didnt helped me with some words, ill fix in some hours.
    I will not read next pages, i just want to remember when is time to post, so.. At this point i remember that way about Pak says of Em .. Why she can be so important to a Alien like Pak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what you could do? The parts you can't translate at all or google translations sound weird, put them in your language between [ ] so we can try to translate them or something, I think i'd be nice for us :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty amazing Tunt I read all.

    I would say that Pak was giving you a rest at that time when you could not go there, you always have the will to go I was just up to him to port you there, but he is probably a bit concerned at your earth body needing rest before the longer time there next.

    A lot of what he has said has confirmed already my suspicions, as stated im not human before here but I was not around for the start or the end of the war, (closer to the end) but my suspicion is humanoids (Pak is using the same word for us all over the galaxies)

    Maybe better we say 'terrans' (earth humans) And 'humanoids' (humans other places)

    But his comments confirm a little more to me that after the war humanoids spun out of control.
    The original creator credited them with the unstable peace and so could not or would not inhibit them the opposition bore the brunt and blamed the original creator.
    Now humanoids are agressive and 'out of control' in some parts of the galaxy/ universe.

    EM and people with the 'key mark' in thier eye are a very unique qsoul, you see this is Pak ultimate design, he engineered a container that opened a portal to this special qsoul, you have to understand the eye pattern is as a result of the qsoul not the engineering.

    If you want to put it into human language its like building a computer and depending on the building will be a different operating system that occupies it, so the way to know is by the key in the iris. Thats the 'operating system' the qsoul he was searching for.

    This means M mcCain wa that also and this I suspect is directly related to the 'sabotaging' of the project, she would have been like the 'new eve' but here on earth, but someone killed her container, her Qsoul moved back to the mesh and is possibly on eden presently.

    Pak could very well have been the victim of humanoids guys, lets all think about that for a moment, that destroyed planet, it's sad to say if you are reading this and you are a human, but we always think of the destroyer as someone else.
    I know for a fact, Mars was destroyed by humanoids, there was a reptilian race present when it was destroyed with a large nuke, it wiped out the water off the planet. It exploded in the atmosphere.

    Some humans are not going to like to hear it , but we should share a moment of silence infeel for Pak race if this is the truth and he still extends his hand to help.

    There are no tricks here, you will learn this as you learn more about the galaxies.

    Unfortunately deep down im sure you only need to look around earth to know some human nature, sure, we may be able to attribute some things to interference, but the vast majority , the nuking of Japan, the massacres, it was human nature. You can appreciate Pak(and others) doesn't want that spreading further than it has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's the case then I feel more remorse for how bad we fucked up (excuse my language) especially the humans with more power, the ones responsible for everything bad that's happened in this planet. I'm not implying I'm a great person either, of course not, but I'm willing to work on completely changing all bad attributes. If all stopped being stubborn there is potential for great things to happen, intergalactical peace, hopefully everywhere if we all unite together. So I agree with you Kolin I appreciate what Pak is doing to help us out.

      Delete
  3. There is in the human design all these aspects I have been studying tbem I am a human you see, so I understand it, I believe I have the answer I have presented it to the group it's nothing to do with control its the opposite of that, it's a system for humans to be the best they can possibly.
    So far it has been warmly received but we will see.
    I will be able to tell you all more soon there are no secrets there is no need to be, my system works with the natural math of the universe so there is no need for secrets.
    It should not require the engineering of earth humans to any degree largely, I.e my system is 'economic' in nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to all you'd need to show us to learn :).

      Delete
    2. oh one day i will document some of the interesting and, humans would find humorous conversations Ive had.

      but i can tell you it comes down to trust, the problem right now is no one trusts earth humans, and we have done 0 in the way of demonstrating trust, i virtually 'went into bat' to represent terrans to this group.

      ive used the 'sharing economy' as examples, one community funded their own 'internet' company etc, if you hear about that town having visits its because they are checking if the people are 'better' there as a result.
      many other examples.

      but you have to kinda know i come from a similar perspective as pak, each qsouls will end up on its appropriate place.

      will calamity brought on by humans wipe many out? possible probable even, every qsoul will go to an appropriate place, there is not just 'eden' there is back here, there is (been told) a planet about at our '1800s' etc.

      your own free will determines all this, no religion, no rules except the rules of your own conscience.

      Pak is looking for a solution he is an advanced qsoul even if humanoids attacked an nearly exterminated his race, he will not seek revenge advanced people seek knowledge, his 'revenge' would be in solving the problem, the problem is human regression and ignorance, i suspect he is DNA engineering a solution.

      one thing that i can not explain 'mythi' our advanced humanoid friend? from who's engineering did this container come?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2