The Dream PT 6

[...]

 When i saw that black hole, i started to think: "Dammit, this is suicide"
I looked behind and saw Eden, a little blue planet... How fast this ship is going? I just feel like it's going fast, but not really feel how fast..

 Imagine yourself on a straight road without imperfections, and accelerated as much as possible, you know you're going fast because things on outside, the "scenery" go fast, and your speedometer indicates your speed ... now imagine without the road and the environment passing fast, and no speedometer .... you have no sense of speed that is.

 I asked Pak:
_To where we are going?

He said:

_To another time,in another dimension on another Earth.

I said:

_It was possible? Why you wnat me to go with you?

He said:
_Yes, i need to show you some things, and you need to talk to who follow you, what you will saw, and who you will meet.

I said:
_But Pakaol, I have not finished my mission in Eden.

Pakaol said:
_Wise human, you do not live long like us, I need you, and need you to forward this message before it's too late.

I said:
_Ok, can you tell me about Em?

Pakaol said:
_Em was a girl from Eden, born in Eden, other Eden humans helped us to include her in a maternity ward, for a family to take care of her until the right time.

I said:
_I know this history, Wiley said before, you need to tell me the truth Pakaol, i guess you are using me!

Pakaol said:

_Im not human like you to use another to get what you want for yourself. I'm helping you with our reasons.....

I interrupted Pakaol:

_ Why i never saw anothe one like you all the time and you still speaking "our", "us" like they are here?

Pakaol said:
_Wise human, i know all of this was unexpected to you, i know now all your past. You are not prepared to meet the others, but they are here, studying you.

I said, talking loud:
_So are you using me?? I am a experiment? Fuck! (yes i said this)

Pakaol stand... i begun to feel fear, i guess i left him nervous...
But no, he pressed a button on the ship, the mirros went black, i can't saw the space, some lights like "neon moving on tubes" started to light inside the ship like i never saw... whoa.. Who Pak clothes are beautiful!!!!!!!!!
It was like his clothes were made with micro pieces of diamond shining in an incredible way.
he comes in front of me, i can see his green eyes inside that black protection...

I thought: "Okay, its over to me, died, gone."

Pakaol said:

_Wise human, i closed because you can't saw what will happens when we enter in that vortex.
You are the only one that can go to Eden and back to your body on the planet that you live in more than 100 Earth Years.
_Some, what you call, "Alien" races cost 1000 Earth years to come from another Galaxy, you can speak to me and remember me, I allowed you to remember the meeting with me on earth, I could erase your memoryif i want that time, I have the possibility to go back in time and cancel my trip to what you call home, I allowed you drew me to show to humans, I allowed you to draw my ship, I gave you, say in your culture, I gave you a gift, to come to Eden, and meet the girl that some who are on Earth wanted to capture her after they found out she was there. You think everything I've done for you not deserves to be recognized? Do you really want to do what their race is today? You do not wanna speak my language? help and be helped? or want to be selfish, individualistic, proud, destroyer?

I felt like an idiot, he was right..

I said:

_Sorry Pakaol, you right, i want to help you.

Pakaol said:

_It is normal you behave this way your nature, but you and those who follow you have to detach this nature which is not of you, time is short for you ... This will only delay increasing the evolution of its race even more .. Now close your Eyes, soon you will awake, and when you return we will have arrived.

I closed my Eyes... started to feel Dizzy even with closed eyes..my head began to hurt when I heard thunder ...

I awake in my bed.... oh yes, im back to Earth..

Things that day got weird when I touched an object, knocked another .. my mom came to get scared at some point, it was as if my presence was so strong, that things just suffered attraction... maybe was something that was happening in the other side, The most bizarre was when I touched the light box of my residence, to support me to scratch my foot, the circuit breaker tripped the whole house energy, look, the box was closed, was it myself or a fluke of fate has made just when a high load from the city made the disarm circuit? I may never go know.
 It was like 18:00 o'clock when i feel Qzyr started to burn.... in my mind came the thought: I must lie down, perhaps pak is calling me.

I did, and suddenly, while I was playing on my phone, lying on my bed, I began to feel sleepy..
I closed my eyes...... in few minutes i hear that purring noise.. was Pak on my house again???
I decided to open my eyes, and... oh..........im back on Pak ship!

Pak was looking to a "map?" in the screen of his ship, I went to Pak, and the map it was like a 3D map, soo high quality, i can see a circle, i looked to the map and looked to the mirror of the ship... HOLY SHIT, that was Earth!....
I looked again to Pak Map (at this time hepassed his finger on the other screen in the left in the symbol like this one in his control:


His ship was going to our moon, in the opposite site of what we see.

Pakaol said:

_Now is my time to change.

We are going too fast, i started to think we will crash on the moon, but suddently, the ship start to slow down....

Guys, believe me, the other side of the moon is destroyed, a lot of mountains like...a lot of holes, and not too circular like we know..

Dammit, what is that on our moon?????????????????

I say a ship, big, like this:
Thanks to MS Paint, i tried my best, my hand drawn is worst.
There have 2 symbols on his side, it looks like a number 8 lying and standing together with one half of a star on the tips of the lying 8.

I started to miss Em... that most beautiful girl of "The worlds".

Pakaol said to me:

_Em was what you said in your words, a princess... i will talk to you later about this, wise human.

And he continued..

_Wise human, now its my time to look like human.

Pakaol pressed a symbol on the screen, and Izirry transformed into a bed!... And he said:

_When i touch this on my forehead, i will fall into sleep, and you will see what you say in your words: Magic.

[..continue]


Comments

  1. ok I'm out, shit just got too weird...

    ha ha ha i'm joking.

    really, well Tunt you and Pak don't disappoint, i have to say you have me confused.

    Here is what i know:

    - I was a 'commander'
    - i was taken as a 'prize' for the Queen
    - I was the 'slave king' of the purple Reptilians.
    - sometime in there humans were created.
    - I don't remember it, but the same people that created my container previously created the human container.
    - The Queen failed in a large quest (a battle and was overthrown)
    - She died in Prison (that is to say i believe she was not offered a new container.)

    Important: A lot of strange things are occurring in the Universe friend, and I'm trying to 'wrap my mind around them'.

    Normally the way these guys did things was as Pak does, they port their qSoul permanently to a new container.
    i.e perpetual 'life' i.e a new container with all the memories.

    now and THIS is important:

    that can be held against a person.
    here is how:

    - If an individual lives for a very long time, there are chances they, in the course of 'life perpetual' will inhibit free will, if they do this they know that what is waiting on the other side of that physical container is a universe that is going to be a place with a lot less free will, BUT they are not guaranteed to be 'In Charge' (not by a long shot)

    - Now when the Queen really 'died' (her option for a new perpetual container was withdrawn) she went to such a place.

    - then when i 'died', I went there and ....convinced? fought? or otherwise ported her back to this universe, (as i was an overseer of a portal) (time immemorial) as a precaution I allowed for her to be ported to earth on the edge of the galaxy and as a human (of all things)

    - i asked the family (the Purple reptilians) how many times in the past this has happen, in their known existence of the universe the answer:

    ' never, it has never happened before'

    Now, i thought that was unusual ...Here is what I'm struggling with:

    - the conceptual idea of 'going back in time' Pak must be talking about going across multiverse?

    - He has obviously mastered the technology of both 'perpetually porting his Qsoul' and FLT. so in essence he can 'live' in this 3D universe for as long as he wants, but when in the 'mesh' I still don't understand how he can 'go back in time'

    - unless he is talking about simply wiping you and your families memory and returning you back to your life previous. (when would be simple for him to do)

    - but in that case this blog would still exist, i would still know everything i have learned from you.

    - I can only assume Pak has also mastered the art of holographic camouflage? in conversations with the guys you and other humans would call 'Grays' what people think are an 'Alien' the picture you see everywhere these guys told me that this exists.

    - if it's not this then he is going to port his qsoul to a container like yours (consideration he did this for you, a feat not so unusual )

    ( btw that's the truth they really presented themselves to me as the name 'Grays' i could only assume they used that name because everyone has called them that, they are highly technical and have a very good knowledge of earth being very active here for a long time, they don't have individual name they have unique ID numbers.)

    They don't talk so much but i like to talk to them they like to argue, they don't specifically 'like' humans all that much, and i wanted to find out why.. but they stopped talking to me after that because they know i like psychology. they basically don't trust me. hey?

    amazing blog, hope you stay with us on this planet long enough to finish it, if you don't we will probably see you in our travels, remembering out here time moves 'weird'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kolin, I did not include this in my main reply because it is not relevant, but thought you might want to hear about the dream I had this morning as we have had discussions regarding dreams.

      I struggled to sleep last night, obtaining only approximately 3 hours broken sleep in total (this is not abnormal for me), but when I did sleep I had a very vivid dream.
      It wasn't a lucid dream per se (yet had moments of partial lucidity)... to sum up the dream, there were some extraterrestirals who had taken on human form, however I seemed to be able to tell that they were extraterrestrials. Other humans were 'hunting' them (as in trying to find them) however they were unable to recognise them as extraterrestrial.
      I could partially see through their disguise and could see their large, green eyes; but more importantly instantly recognised them as their true form. Both / all factions saw me as a threat, the humans even suspected that I may have been an extraterrestrial myself, yet they also saw me as an 'asset' so I myself was not 'hunted', but they always kept a close watch on me.
      I, in a friendly manner, approached one of the extraterrestrials that was in hiding, however - to both his and my surprise - when I spoke to him my words seemed to hurt him, causing a dark 'smoke' in his eyes and breaking down his disguise completely revealing his dark-green-grey scaly skin. He was paralised and injured by me, by my very presence - I attempted to 'speak' life back into him, however was unsuccessful; this upset me.. I don't think he died, but the humans got him now that he was revealed and defensless.
      Another small group of disguised extraterrestrials approached me, fearing I would hurt them too I kept my distance, but they reassured me that my words would not hurt them; they were right and I did not.
      They invited me to return with them to their planet in which immediately I agreed - this came as a great surprise to them, that I could give them an answer straight away without thought or hesitation, "what about your wife, your job, your life here on earth?" they said with such shock, "irrelevant" (or to the same effect) was my answer.
      As I walked with them is where my dream ended.

      Delete
    2. You have some cool dreams. Sometimes I have lucid dreams too. But I don't remember my dreams very well, usually just some flashes.

      Delete
    3. Hello commander Kolin, my friend.
      I will post today, but yes, we going through a multiverse, in the future, it was year 2030 on Earth, you will know more soon.
      I dont kknow if he used a container, but he looks beautiful.. the problem is that he told me not to touch him in any way.

      I have a question for you, my wise friend, what you understand Em was a princess? Why this make Em more important on Eden?

      Delete
  2. Also the Moon, amazing - Yes i have knowledge of that very old ships on there left over from the war and different things.

    i'm sure everyone knows about the huge ship and the other one in which 'mono Lisa' was found by Apollo 20:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWK6DhsPH2Y

    skip though this video and you will see what i think an original 'human' looked like, the ones designed for fighting in the war a very effective ship captain and fighting (and loving) machine.

    we 'modern' humans are the 'cousins' of this DNA i'm certain of it.
    did you know that also humans have 'weapons' ? i mean actually you inside you that have been disabled, i mean in your DNA, this is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend,

    Wow, very interesting developments! I am looking forward to hearing more!

    On the topic of Em. It is interesting what Pakaol said about her birth... am I reading that correctly that Em was born in Eden then put into a maternity ward on Earth for a human family to care for for a while? I wonder if that means she was 'adopted' into a family? Maybe we should include adopted babies in our search for records of Em on earth?
    I read that the missing girl Madeleine (that some suggested might be Em) was not adopted... however she was an IVF baby (also known as 'test-tube baby') meaning she was artificially conceived and implanted into her mother... thus I still cannot rule her out as a possibility.

    In relation to other people with the same mark on their eye, here is an article of another girl in New Zealand with the same eye mark... the condition is called "coloboma of the eye", but please do be warned about performing an 'image search' as some of the images are medical and gruesome.

    My friend do not worry if Pakaol is 'using you', see it from another perspective: that he is including you.

    You said about Pakaol: "all the time and you still speaking 'our', 'us' like they are here?"
    A theory of mine is that their minds are interconnected, that they can share thoughts, vision, etc and communicate with each other in that way - similar to an internet of the minds. An interesting thing happened to me once as I was half asleep in a lucid (aware) dreaming state, I found myself connected to this network and I could 'hear' them and they could 'hear' me... one voice singled out from the masses and said something like "you cannot be here, you are not permitted to be here" and with a loud high pitched 'noise' my entire 'vision' when white... I woke up and sat up in bed with a very bad headache, a burning in my head, and my ears were fiercely ringing... maybe just a vivid dream? maybe something else?

    Ah yes, I was wondering when 'time' was going to make an appearance in your experience.

    It is interesting what you said about the moon. As an amateur astronomer, through my telescope I have personally seen strange things happening on the moon, such as flashes of lights. I've always held that there is more to the moon than we are lead to believe.
    From what you witnessed you may find it interesting that the 'apollo moon landing' was on the far side of the moon... many people say that the moon landing footage was faked because they never got there... but what if they are only half-correct, what if it was faked because they could not show what they really saw?

    I very much am looking forward to hearing more.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @interested very interesting, don't take 'dreams' lightly ever, if they are not a direct experience they are a 'movie' for you to interpret, sometimes just old memories, but you would know the difference such as when you don't have much sleep then see a vivid movie.

    I can explain the 'Internet' effect basically as you learn more your qsoul 'glows' in effect we are seen not as out 3D form from many spot this includes from the 'mesh' and from atmosphere.

    Now if you have no device communication device, basically different races can 'zoom in' to our planet and see different people glowing very much like stars in the sky. (This was explained)

    If you become more self aware, and keep your qsoul 'fed' (not my words)
    You will glow brighter.

    Then it is simply a matter of seeing when you are 'online' (not conscious) and anyone that you accept can talk to you just like how Pak does to tunt.

    This movie was definitely played to you, this could all play out, I just want to make everyone clear that would never occur under my watch, no hunting down of 'aliens' the only thing that would occur is a vote on former human criminals, there is no escape here as the legal processes will be system wide.
    But our future is uncertain, I'd say esrth will see a lot of chaos before any sort of order. (Ive basically been told and it's obvious)

    How I would have interpreted the words burning the disguise is this could be a message to you to be careful if you see and recognize our friends best keep it to yourself and approach them with discretion, do this you not hurt anyone because, there may be other humans or non humans 'hunting' them I.e it is political, they may make a formal 'complaint' to the 'UN' group and have them removed.
    This why most of the people I know use total cloak no disguise, yiu just simply cannot see them, they are using an 'adjacent' cloak it puts them in a personal 'space time' bubble, this is btw a lot of humans confusion around 'ghosts' as I said to you many races are variable some a little more 'mischievous' ha ha.

    Sometimes frightening people is just dam funny, (just my personal opinion) plus it adds mystery to life.

    Oh there is so much confusion, it's really difficult to go into, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @interested and tunt also guys we asked, (it was one of our first questions) the moon you see that face is sometimes a projection, you known the famous 'lunar wave' yeah that's as a result of that projection, and humorously its been displayed incorrectly and even upside down at points ha ha.
    The technology is there as a result of thd group, the point is obvious so we don't want to go back there, if we saw a bunch of junk or things we would want to go there.

    Im not joking after our human 'leaders' bombed the moon some races have sinced packed up and left after the incident with thd binary star, they basically don't want to risk human integration, it makes me a little sad.

    I can tell you 100% you will know, its there but that is sometimes a projection and this will become apparent in the future as there may be some wierd things occur with it.

    The moon hosts our ports, for races that don't have FTL if they are members of the group you can travel via these ports not 'go solo' as Pak does, (I have no idea of his status in the 'group' it's totally voluntary he sounds like he has his act together regardless) if tunt tells us his race name we can ask? (Not that it's important just that I can quench some of my own curiosity) and would be happy to share some other race names and descriptions for him to verify if he knows?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi tunt friend, ha ha from that name, now I guess Pak has told you or shown you who I was/am wish him well from me.

    This is very interesting, and If I have to guess these multiveres are not 'fixed' you were seeing ths 'most probable' actually the former Queen of the purple Reptilians and my human partner here was shown many of these. Lots were despotic, I was also shown many but not all on earth. I was being shown a 'spectrum' of 'much less free will', to 'more free will'

    As for Em friend I would only be guessing, as I said my old family and I are still working though 'trust issues' (I dont blame them) so they basically say 'you are on need to know' and I often joke back 'thats ok, I'm working it all out anyhow' to which they basically correct me where I'm wrong anyhow ha ha.
    For example as 'commander' I was a gift to the Reptilians from my creator race apparently and basically, but now I am no ones 'gift' a lot of water is under ths bridge, and I just want to help make humans bettef and take the thorn of misery out of many sides.

    Having said that here is my best guess;

    Em if she is a princess then this means her Qsoul maybe is of Paks original race but she willingly ported to that container just as I 'brought' the Reptilain queen here, think about that, it's a rare thing, but can happen this means the Qsoul in Em like in Tan and myself is of a volunteer nature, (im not excluding yourself or anyone else I just know Tan and I are, you all will know in time if you are.)
    This means essentially that from the Mesh you had a lot of portal options to take, basically as you develop you get more options.

    Pak created a suitable container, and EM (his princess of his race) took it from the mesh, she in this case is like a female 'Jesus' you see, I only guess but maybe his (Paks) family were 'killed', and he had no way to port thier qsoul? I.e killed in an attack or etc.

    This is just the same as Tan you see she lost that battle and was 'imprisoned' basically overthrown by her people, so she naturally 'died' she would have gone to a place that religious people call 'hell' but I brought her back here. (She had to agree of course)

    Em same possibility, killed in attack as Paks race, went to mesh, (but probably not where Tan went he he ) then waited, Pak has some rudimentary coms ( like we say channeling) so spent his life work building a container that was suitable for his princess qsoul, and then she arrives it's Em.

    She looks 'human' she is in a human container.

    Now, if any of that is close, the follow up question is why? As Em could have ported to Paks race container any time she wanted.

    Here is my best guess, Pak and I have had similar aims, it was almost certainly humanoids that were the reason for the loss of that battle that lead to Tans overthrow, and in turn I'm making the bet it was humanoids that destroyed Paks family and planet.

    So Em ported into a human to understand these war machines, and I ported Tan to a human both to 'hide her' and to bring us old enemies closer, and so we might find some peace and advancement.

    Hope that's helpful , I look forward to your next writing I'm learning a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2