The Dream PT2

Hello guys,
 After a surprise discovery made by our friend michkin1234, Wilei does really existed, he's the same guy, Don C Wiley its his name, well, i'll keep writing here what i writed in my notebook, the continuation of the dream in my home while im sick after the hospital week. (im still sick, really thinking about go back to hospital, but i guess they will dont know what to do because im Still having dreams, and still writing).

 I will do not change anything, just Wiley name, because now i know how to write his name, of course.
 And sorry if i write something wrong, completely out of grammar, im still learning english, and google translator help me someways.

--------------------------------------------
[...]

 Wiley was looking at me like i was someone that he ever wanted to see, his house was different, it was day on Eden, but i noticed some things different that our technology, like the lamps on his house, its a kind of liquid that shines white and moves slowly.
 Didnt saw TV, radio, freeze, i saw a kind of liquid sofa, some portraits, and a lot of black glasses covering the house.
 I feel alone btw, miss Pakaol a lot in this strange place, and Wiley said:
_Someone want to see you, and isnt Pakaol, and i want to see some places of Eden.
I said:
_Who want to see me?
He say:
_Em (or M, dont know)

Oh yeah, that perfect woman with a mark on her right eye... but, what her want with me?

And i said:
_What the woamn want with me?
He said:
_She needs you, like a woman need a man.
I said:
_Are you kidding me? I doesnt know her, i dont know whats happening to me, while awake im on earth, while dreaming and faint im on Eden on a Alien Ship, i need answers, dont want a woman!
Wiley said:
_Calm down ****, you will know everything.
I said:
_Since i meet Pakaol while i was in hospital he says the same thing, weeks have passed and i still dont getting response!
He said:
_Weeks? hahahaha what a shame, to get to Eden with the most stronger spacecraft that earth-humans have, you guys will spend more than 20 millions earth lights, if Pakaol doesnt make a shortcut, you will enter in a coma and never come back to your body.

And i asked:
_Everyone that enter in coma come to Eden?
He said:
_It depends of who religion the humans choose.
I said:
_what the hell? (yeah, i said this)
Wiley said:
_I will explain, the real truth and the link between races of Aliens and Religions, you will understand. But of course a lot of earh-humans that are in coma doesnt come here.
I said:
_Soo if the brain of those people stops, they die in Earth and come here?
He said:
_More or Less, it depends of what i said, to begin with, let's say they just die biologically.
 I Said:
_No, wait, i need to know, what are happening here... If you really existed on Earth, does Em existed too?
He said:
_Em is special, but yes, she come from Earth too.
I said:
_I need to know everything about this, i never believed in religion, my mother yes, but i did like to go to church, sometimes i pray, sometimes no..
Wiley said, interrupting me:
_Look,  your vision of religion doesnt correct, im talking about true religion, as we talk here in Eden, we call as "Connection" to who you choose to follow, if you didnt chosed one in your life, he choose you, and now you are here. But religions doenst like you think ism lets see Em.
before leaving the house, I started to feel dizzy, my legs stops, my finger started to burn, Wiley looked at me, with surprise:
_Your earth biological body was starting to awake, I forgot this important detail that you're not just in Eden, the time on Earth planet go faster than here, after seeing EM I'll show you some formula, then you can leave the Earth guys crazy.
_Go back to bed, sit down, let me help you.
My legs mwere weak, like I was sharing my energy with other legs that were not there.
I sit on bed, when Em comes from the door... What a beautiful woman... so beautiful.....
I never saw someone soo beautiful in my entire life... She was like 25 years old, or 24..
Em asked:
_Why are he coming to bed?
Wiley said:
_Dont know, i guess we talked too much, the hours on Earth was passed soo fast.
Em come in front of me... what a t sweet smell ... pure ... she smell of cherry with tutti frutti.
I said, very dizzy:
_You soo beautiful..
Em was embarrassed, shy, and said:
_Thank you, i see you soon.
I said:
_What everyone want from me?
She said:
_They want you to warn others, and to show to you what earth humans seek.. i need you for other reason.
I said:
_But is impossible, you never was seen me before, you doesnt know me..
She smiled and said:
_ You right, but..

I could not understand what she told me, I blacked out, was 13 pm, and i awoke in my bed in Earth.. take my notebook and started to write... but i feel deeply i want to see Em again... i miss her. I need to do my things to wait the night comes, maybe i can go back night after night...

[continue...]




Comments

  1. I wonder what Wiley means about religions and stuff (and a formula we don't know about?!?) , I'm also curious about the population in Eden! All this is amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello OpenMindxo!
      Thank you to be with me until now! Im glad you here!
      I have a lot to write, and keep dreaming... i bet you will change like i changed.
      hugs

      Delete
  2. Wiley talks about the science of life, the quantum freq and how that moves though portals -

    i try to explain it generally here:

    https://kolinevans.wordpress.com/about/

    however what has occurred in this event i expect is the following:

    - Some people when becoming non functional were of a higher freq than to recycle back to earth at it's present state, i.e they were of a better 'level' freq so coming back to earth was a mathematical mismatch.

    - Pakoi has the technical ability to create a portal to the planet 'eden' which he has terraformed or made available for some people that have 'done time' on earth and have raised their 'frequency

    - this is not religion it is science.

    When they move into the '2ndplane' or quantum mesh they were able to be ported to 'eden' either 'born' and then choose to take the original form or ported directly into a permanent 3D container ' a body'

    thanks for the message i'm happy to help however i can, i don't match this planet obviously because i have never been human before i came here to help, i'm trying to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bring meaning to all things that make me confused! I would like to have your opinion on each post I write because of me a certain tranquility and knowledge ..
      Thanks for everything Kolim , I will reflect on what you said, please keep posting,im sollowing your blog too :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Kolin,

      I've been reading your blog and find it very interesting.

      We have had similar revelations on some things, however you and I use very different terminology to describe what are fundamentally the same things.

      I note the part you have written about eyes and would like to hear your thoughts as you say that the IRIS never changes, but mine has... when I was born I had bright emerald green eyes. I remember when I was a small child adults telling me how such beautiful green eyes I had and have photos that show it. My eyes now are still somewhat unique, they are classed as 'human chameleon eyes' in that they appear to change colour. Some say they are green, some say they are blue, others say they are like looking into deep pools of green water. If I shine a light into my eye I can see their true colour - which is a green-grey, almost exactly this colour here: http://i.imgur.com/6bwGt4h.jpg

      Delete
  3. I would like to say something a bit off topic. Yesterday at around 6 PM, at night, I saw what was probably a ufo. I was walking in the front yard when I saw a red light, a sphere a little bigger than Venus, going up kind of slowly in the sky. I called my family and they also saw it too. Then the ufo turned to the left and moved a little. Then it started to go down and changed it's color to white and then green. And disappeared from view. It was very strange and cool. I wish these aliens would give us an unquestionable proof of their existence like landing and showing themselves to the cameras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice is see you here detective michkin!
      What a awesome thing that you saw yesterday! thank you for share with me, and with us.. i have some good news about this in some chapters ahead!

      Delete
    2. Ah... I'm starting to think it might have been a drone... drones do these kinds of 90 degrees turns and it was similar to the drones in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGl5rQK3ew
      But it was also similar to some ufo videos I saw.

      Delete
    3. Maybe can be a drone, maybe cant, but in some posts i will tell you what does seems a ship in some details... if i stay alive, im going sick day after day. :(

      Delete
    4. Maybe you should go see the doctor soon. I don't know when he asked you to return. You could also ask the people in Eden what's happening to your body here. It seems Pakaol made some transformation in your body... I hope you get better soon.

      Delete
    5. Im afraid the doctor discover Qzyr in my finger... i dont know...
      I'll try to stay in my mind that question to ask in Eden... i still dont having control of my mind here to Eden, just Eden to here. :(

      Delete
  4. Hello again my friend

    I've been looking to see if I can find Em.

    This is another long-shot, but is the picture below Em?
    http://i.imgur.com/nAfnruH.jpg
    This one is the same person but looks a bit different in the photo:
    http://i.imgur.com/svkY5by.jpg



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend, how nice to see you here!
      Im glad you want to help me to find Em, im trying to search too, but cant find such perfection.
      She have a mark on her right eye, i dont know how to translate correctly. its like the paint of the eye fall under the globe (sorry, i dont know how to speak properly).
      This girls doesnt seems Em :(
      Still waiting for some clues, i'll help with huge efforts.

      hugs my friend.

      Delete
    2. Hello :)

      Oh, do you mean that the mark on her right eye is on the white part of her eye, below the coloured part?

      Delete
    3. Hey my friend!...is like a risk coming out of the center of the eye to the white part, it's weird, I know very well explain, it seems a wound that has come with it, a scar.

      Delete
    4. If it's not too much ask, do you think you could draw it out for us?

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys it's hard to type here sometimes the comments do not work,

    Hi interested, I should have explained it is nothing to do with colour i also have eyes as you explain they change colour etc in light, it's the pattern of the iris. If you think a lot of advanced races have large almost black eyes because they come from places with much less light, it's the iris pattern.

    Also re EM I think you will find that EM is a native of 'eden' this is why the mixing of tunt an her dna would be of benefit.

    So I.e her Qsoul could have been not ported from earth but came directly from the mesh, I.e could be from any place previously. This would be the case if she was just naturally born on 'eden' and Pak did not port a Qsoul from another person, the embryo would just naturally open a port and a Qsoul will occupy it of relevant freq.

    Michkin we see multiple every day, I know intimately the former reptilian queen of a lot of the galaxies Pak would know of her but from a long time ago now she is in a human container 26 yr old you could say I helped port her here, I hid her here, (its kinda like Jupiter ascending that movie was made for her) except not humans. But humans now, a very unusual thing to happen in the galaxies.

    Tunt ask Pak about our Binary star ask him what happened, I know the answer but interested to see what he says?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading your comments here & also your blog (I found it interesting and would like to know more)...it seems like you know what you're talking about and you know things ..you mention you're new here or something like that? Can you explain a bit more on that?

      Delete
    2. guys - i have created this sub for people -

      it is on a site like 'Reddit' unfortunately it has been under a lot of attack but the owner recently submitted to the NSA and 'sold out' and registrations should be open soon it is no more or less secure than for example this site - but it is a great place to ask questions and have a conversation.

      Ask 'Extraterrestrial" on Voat.
      https://voat.co/v/AskExtraterrestrial/

      if you can not register now keep trying in a few days and you will be able to.

      @OpenMindxo
      ok so you know how Tunt was ported to Paks ship do you understand how he did this?

      what he did was made a container, he made a DNA person with tunts DNA from when he met him - then, when tunt became unconscious he was able to 'port' his 'conscious end' to the container.

      if you understand that then you can understand , the container i had before this one was not human , but i existed for a long time (by choice) with no DNA container just in the mesh or '2nd plane'

      there i oversaw a portal i was a type of 'portal' 'overseer' and i helped bring another person that was in the mesh here to earth as a human.

      she is here, i am here we are both in humans containers. just like tunt is on 'eden'

      i hope that is a bit helpful?

      Delete
  7. If you ask him just say this 'what happened to our binary star this time?'

    You will see what he will say.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kolin!
      I guess soon i can met Pakaol, but in my dreams today im with Em, do you want me to ask something to her? I can try to connect my mind here with my dream (if i can remember the dreams, why i cant remember the opposite?)
      when i met Pakaol again i'll try to ask him.

      (soo strange chat, I never imagined that one day my life would be like this)

      Delete
    2. I don't have any specific questions for Em she sound like a nice girl - i can help you with some info on feeling 'sick' this happens also to the former queen and she is a very strong qsoul if she is communicating a lot she loses energy, but she still every day goes to the gym and works out, she does struggle with human emotions but this is because she is gaining all the 'benefits' of being a homonoid.

      a qsoul is basically not meant to be split between two conscious containers - that is why this happens, just eat vegetables, fruits, avoid coke etc drink clean water no fluoride etc.

      at a point you will probably be given the option to stay in 'Eden' people will think you are 'dead' i try to tell people you can't 'die' but i guess it's a 'you have to be there' to understand thing ??

      Delete
    3. So our friend Tunt is feeling sick because it takes too much energy to live consciously on both Earth and this 'Eden' planet? Would he feel less sick if he would visit Eden less often to conserve energy? Or does he have to choose one? It seems like he has already made his choice to live on Eden though, I hope he can still finish his writings here before he leaves for good..

      Delete
    4. Hi Kolin.

      > just eat vegetables, fruits, avoid coke etc drink clean water no fluoride etc.

      How about honey? Please let me know your thoughts.

      I had a strong feeling to recommend Tunt eats some honey to assist with the sickness he is feeling.

      Delete
  8. Hello Tunt, I hope you will feel better soon! Hang in there, your writings are very valuable to us and I really appreciate you doing this. Maybe ask your alien friend about your illness, perhaps he can help you or reassure you that it will pass? Some things you have experienced sound really incredible, but it is consistent with many things I have learned before about alien beings and our relation to them. I do not think you are making this up. I will add some more comments and ideas soon about your writings, we are here for you and all of us together may be able to complete this puzzle and bring us all more understanding. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2