The Dream PT3

 Guys, im getting soo confuse.
 Do you believe that I'm ever going to sleep at the same time just to find me with Em? it is unfortunately not every time I sleep, usually I end up waking up in Eden when I least expect.
I had a weird dream last, I want to tell any of you that read me .. If you live near a dam or a river that floods when there is rain, be careful, I dreamed of a dam breaking, or it was a river only I know that breaking a bridge, carrying cars and I was driving over it and could brake in time, that why I did not think anything was going to happen, but it happened.
then I do not know if it's just a dream, but it is worth the record, I do not want any bad from happening if it make some sense to you.
 I'm avoiding the most show my identity, the more I receive emails from people apparently well, but really, do not want anything beyond this right now.
I do not see me as someone useful addition to Tunt, my personal life is bad and too devastated, lost 20 kilos in one month, I think I'm very sick .. My stomach hurts, my back hurts, I want to improve, but I can not .. looks like I'm stuck, I have to rest and write, rest and write ... and dreams do not stop, do not stop .. is not often, but there I feel infinitely better than here .. I'm starting to feel will stay there once and for all, i dont want to dream in Eden and wake up here anymore.
 I cant stop thinking of Em, so many things happened, the posts are almost two weeks late, soon you will know, and however it is very sick here, i am very happy there.

[continuing...]

 Then i wake up in my bed, dammit, what she sayed to me? When i will go back to her? Oh.. I could smell her in front of me, or is it just imagination?
 Dammit Em, you are soo beautiful, so perfect.
 Is day, i cant stay in my bed, my body needs me, i stand up, and started to help my mother wash the dishes...
 Oh, the water looks so pure, like Eden air, did you guys think how pure water can be? Whatever you did to the water, she will change.
 If you add salt, the will transforme into serum,if you put clay, she turns mud... and where you want to put water, you will have life.
 Water is the most important thing that we have, thanks to her, we stay alive, if not for the water in our air (humidity), we even would exist!
 Money is nothing compared to water.. we are nothing.
 I cant see TV this week, my head hurts when I get in front of TV, and by far my eyes hurt, strange because i can stay in front of a PC normally, but well, i dont need tv either.
 The night comes, i started to feel sleepy, I hoped to see Em again, in the same time I fear never to see her again.
 I started to sleep 19:50 +- ... and woke up.. in Eden?? No.. in my room.. dammit, what hour is it? 1:30AM.. dammit.. why i woken up with no reason?
 Qzyr doesnt burns, cant hear ship.. nothing... ok, is better i try to sleep again...
 And i woken up again! Dammit, here we go in my room......oh no.... oh Yes!! Im in Eden!
 Was night in Eden, i can see through the window with no border (was like  the windows was created with the walls.
 I stand up, when i hear Em voice outside, she was talking a strange language to someone, i opened the door and.. What a beautiful night!
 I can see 3 moons, they were larger than the moon, and not soo circular than moon.. looks like a stopped asteroid, understand?
 Oh yeah, i saw Em, she was talking to Wiley, when they saw me, they looked happy, and Em said:
_You back!
 I waited her to hug me, but.. no, she just smiled, but i guess she doesnt know what are a hug?
 I want to hug her, smell her perfume...damm.. what i think about, I hardly know her, I do not know if it is a real human, or is an alien disguised.
 Wiley looked at me, i guess he know i stranged Em.... and he says:
_Calm down *******, Em really exist, and she miss you too.
And i said:
_ is she a woman? like womans in my planet?
Wiley said:
_You planet?
Em smiled.
I said:
_Yeah, Earth.
Wiley said:
_Sorry, but please dont call you planet again, as a human I also thought the world was mine, but the land is of non-human living beings than the human itself, If not for the Pakaol race we even would exist on earth.. And yes, lets say she is a rare woman.
I asked:
_Did she lived on Earth like you?
Wiley said:
_Lets say she was born in Eden, as a baby was transfered to Earth, and when... Pakaol wanted, she had to return.
And i said:
_But... why?
Wiley said:
_I know you have too many questions, i will tell you some anwsers, Pakaol will tell you others, but lets start..

(We sitted in a bigger rock, Em was in my left, Wiley in my Right, the air seems so pure, i can hear some nocturnal insects like Earth... was everything like Earth, but with no pollution, everything looks vivid... soo perfect)

_You never heard about me, but have heard about Jesus, right?

I made a nod, confirming.

_Jesus wasn't from Earth, but he needs a human body to stay some years on Earth, so like you know the story...

I interrupted, saying:

_Mary became a pregnant virgin.

 Wiley said:
_Oh yes, but did you remember who was showed to Mary?
I said:
_A angel, i guess..
 Wiley said:
_Yeah, but was a Alien, a good one by the way , carrying lets say.. "the soul" of Jesus, and Mary accepted to have him..She allowed.
 Jesus has become a embryo, a Alien embryo, and developed as a common embryo in the womb of  Mary.
 And i said:
_But was impossible.. How did he enter without having a body?
 And Wiley said:
_How is possible you exist here and on Earth at the same time? How you can feel everything here, smeel, live here if you know you are sleeping?
 I remained silent, he caught me.
Wiley said:
_Does exist a famous religious phrase: "To God nothing is impossible."
 I asked:
_God exist here, too?
 Wiley said:
_It depends who you consider a God, but thats for another time, lets continue..
_Like you are here, Jesus was there, but he was born in.. lets call, a much more powerful body than an ordinary human.
 Em said:
_Im so proud you are here, i've been waiting for you for such a time.
I said:
_How are you waiting for me if you never know i existed in other planet?
 Wiley interrupted the begin of Em answer:
_Pakaol science is very ahead of us, you cant imagine, and we have here too, you will know.
I said:
_I'm still confused.
 Wiley said:
_I know, we will have a lot of time to talk about this, i will show you things that will change Earth science if someone saw.. but maybe isnt in your time, but in correct time, i hope isn't late.. If everything goes as planned, you guys can know we exist, and maybe we can communicate.
_Just to your friends know, Mary have the same mark as Em have in the eye, i'll talk about humans with that mark later, well, Jesus grown to learn more about humans in Earth, to know how we feel, how to behave, how we get sick, we live... but coming for one special thing.
I asked:
_What?
Em leaned his head on my shoulder, innocently .. she was so sweet without saying anything, so pure .. so beautiful.. Damn i miss her..
Wiley said:
_Let's go back in time, in time before the Earth was habitable..when it all began, good and evil.
I said:
_God vs Demon?
Wiley said:
_This is the thought of the Earth about religion, Jesus against the devil, God against the devil.. But in reality what happened was: Pakaol race and Jesus race against other races, because of you, humans.
I said:
_Another Aliens races? Bad Aliens? Why us? How? Where?
Em closed my mouth with the greatest affection i have ever felt in my entire life. (but i understood was a shup up..hahaha)
Wiley smiled and said:
_Yes, wise stubborn querist human, i refuse to speak about their race as now, but lets call then all as impure Aliens..That wasnt impure in that time, that agreed to make a special unique experiment here, in Eden, to make your race.

[ continue....]

Comments

  1. Hello again my friend.

    Another great post with many more of my questions answered and my thoughts / ideas / theories confirmed.

    It's amazing because the things you are writing are just like the things I have thought.

    I am very worried about you being sick, worried about your biological body. Please take care. It is odd but I have the thought to tell you to eat some honey.

    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if... Em is her? https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desaparecimento_de_Madeleine_McCann she has that mark in the eye! But I'm not sure if it's like her one. But she disappeared and she was never found. Perhaps she... went to Eden? She would be much older now as it happened in 2007 but not really old... you said Em maybe has like 25 years old, so probably she isn't Em.

    The coincidence would be like wow. But well, I leave this here. And also, get better Tunt! You've been through quite a lot of exhausting things for your body, and they know that, I hope they give you something, you deserve! See you by mail I'm waiting!

    Best of luck friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dnm!
      Yikes! Em have in the eye a VERY similar brand with Madeleine, it is in the same form, only that Em have a little more open this stain in the iris.
      If Madeleine have 25 years old, I would have a heart attack, but I guess can not be the same person because Em is already an adult.
      Both have the same skin tone, and in the hair is blond too ...
      Anyway I'm creepy ... but they face looks a little different, Em was so perfect, finest chins, cheekbones smaller, one is an adult and the other is just a child... but Who knows... i can assure you Em have the same eye mark as Mad!! But cant tell you for sure if she is Mad.
      Man, my heart was soo fast right now.. wow.

      Delete
    2. What IF, she grew even older in Eden and now she changed a lot form the pics when she disappeared (4 years old). Of course ids different, my face is quite different from when I had 4! But wow imagine is her... but can't be, as Eden is supposed to be a bigger planet than Earth, time would run slower?? Who knows!

      Delete
    3. That IF is killing me.. i dont know what to think.. if only I could ask her while im dreaming ..but I can not remember the questions, I just remember the reverse, what happens there.
      I have to find a way into it.

      Delete
    4. Wiley did say there were more humans with the same mark in their eye, and that he would talk more about these kind of people later. I'm curious to find out what he has to say. I'm thinking Em and Madeleine are not the same but are both part of the same kind of people Wiley knows more about.

      Delete
    5. Bad thing is that Tunt already have this wrote in hos notebook! And he keeps us wanting to know more all the time! hahah Tunt you're bad :( (kidding tho, get better man!)

      Delete
    6. Wow, good spotting with the eye dnm.

      Madeleine would only be 12 years old now and from Tunt's accounts it seems like time moves faster here on Earth than it does in Eden...

      I wouldn't dismiss it completely however, as there is much for us still to learn and understand.

      Delete
    7. Hi people i can help you here -

      age is irrelevant, let me show you how, the reason you are talking about 'age' is because you are still misunderstanding your own Qsoul

      watch this simple test, Tunt when you are next in 'Eden' find a mirror look in it - how 'old' do you look?

      : )

      Delete
  3. Do you think they read us? or Pakaol? He might know! You remember when he said that we would help you solve some answers? Maybe this is the case, among others here. Finding out who was Wiley wins of course haha. But take a look at how people draw or see the Pleyadians ETs. Maybe Em is one of them because descriptions of both kinda are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do find it strange how Wiley was annoyed when you talked about ''your'' planet. I understand they find us humans arrogant in the way we think we own this planet and how we abuse and destroy it at the same time, but that isn't what you and I mean when we talk about ''our'' planet. It's just our home planet, the planet where we live in our current lives so that's why we call it ''our'' planet not because we think we own it and everything on it. Wiley should lighten up a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he only knows the account of what he sees - don't forget he is a long way away so we shouldn't judge in that sense, he is just a person like anyone we all are, that is what you people here are a little bit confusing , if you are on earth and on this forum you are a player you have a qsoul just like me, tunt pak, wiley everyone - we all are in this same boat, only the outcome varies.

      he is probably annoyed at the human possession vector, as in the group no one really 'owns' a planet.

      but i agree he should be a bit understanding that tunt is ripped from earth understanding none of this ha ha.

      but also he probably pushed for time as there time might extend long and he has to move quick to explain.

      : )

      Delete
  5. Tunt, I may have a way to help you remember questions when you are in Eden.

    I am a natural 'lucid dreamer' which means that sometimes when I am dreaming I become aware that I am dreaming - like waking up inside the dream.

    There are certain techniques that people can use to achieve this which I think may work for you in Eden...

    One is the "Trigger Technique", which is where you do something when you are awake that reminds you to think "Am I dreaming?", then when you do the same thing in the dream you suddenly realise you are dreaming ... this is how it could work for you with Eden:

    1. While you are here, awake, get into the habit of occasionally looking down at the back of your hand and say to your self "Am I in Eden? Remember the questions"

    2. Then every time you accidentally look at the back of your hand again say in your head "Am I in Eden? Remember the questions"

    3. What will happen is that you will form a 'trigger habit' in your subconscious mind and if it works, when you are in Eden if you accidentally look at the back of your hand you will instantly be reminded of the questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://voat.co/v/Contact/comments/368314

      you 'lucid dream' alot you are having conversations with people in mesh i can explain how it works if you like.

      a dream is not in your head.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kolin Evans for posting the link regarding lucid dreaming, I have had a good read of it.

      I lucid dream fairly regularly and am happy to say that they are always good experiences, sometimes even very funny..

      The funniest time was when, in the dream, two people were in trouble and were going to die - there were a bunch of people (including me) standing helplessly above them completely powerless to help; they were panicking saying "what do we do? what do we do?"

      Knowing that I was dreaming, to the utter amazement of the people standing around me I performed an impossible act and single-handedly lifted the two people out of the situation using an object that in the waking-world would never have been able to support their weight. The people standing around me stared at me, mouths gaping wide with utter bewilderment at what they just saw and one man exclaimed "How did you do that!?!?!"

      I turned to him, smiled and with a shrug said "meh, it's my dream". :D


      It seems when I'm dreaming that I virtually always have at least some underlying awareness that I am dreaming, which is very useful if a dream starts to turn bad (like a nightmare) as then I will either take control of the dream and remedy the situation like the story above, port myself out of the dream into a different dream, or wake myself up.

      I naturally like to test, research and investigate, so you may find it interesting that one of the many times when I gained full awareness during a dream I stopped to investigate my surroundings in detail, I focused on a clover plant on the ground and was amazed by the detail, accuracy and life-like appearance of this plant. I said to myself: "Wow, this looks /so/ real that if it wasn't for the fact that I /know/ that I am dreaming right now, I would be completely unaware otherwise"

      Delete
  6. Tunt an friends - i can tell you something without interrupting this account of Tunts ok?

    this to me is pretty important but you have to remember this is just my opinion and this is just me talking.

    I have to explain so as i explain to the guys in other comments - I was not a human container before this.

    well i was in the mesh a long time- but before that i was kind of the 'King' of those people that Wily referred to as the 'Bad' guys - i have to put a big asterisk here i was a 'slave king' in that society the Queen rules over all.

    unfortunately it makes me a little sad to hear people referring to 'good guys' and 'bad guys' they are telling Tunt the old story because he strongly believes in religion, but it's NOT a wrong story i'm not saying that.

    but this planet Earth you must understand was a part of that empire for time extended, ad it was fought over - humans were built as a type of soldier to fight in this war.

    we have all learned a lot since that time, you must know i was not a Reptilian but i was captured in a battle and was the 'prize' king for a long time - i developed a lot of love for these people and there is a lot of misunderstanding, we all fought we have to understand that.

    what i'm trying to do now is find a path were we can all work together in the future.

    so this should be known, I agree with what Pak is doing, and am interested in any further developments tunt please do not edit this info on my behalf as everything is already happening we are all friends now in the same boat.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I re-read that - i understand more now , he is going to explain how humans came about. ok i understand this better now, i think they are explain so you can understand.

    very good, this is great for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2