Earth-Eden PT 2

 That day was itense, but happy.. Em was back on my side, i want to see her, hug her, a shame im paralyzed that time on Eden.

It happened something soo weird today in my home, i believe i hear Em saying that love me while i was awake...

Weird a lot, i hear Em so perfectly, so... She was correct, she is real.. Everything is real.

 Today i dont did much thing, I was anxious to sleep and continue my life in Eden.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing happened while last night, thats weird.... I will spend all my day nervous, Will i stay one more time without Em? I dont want to imagine.
 I'm feeling a lot tired, my body is exhausted, its hard to work... so hard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, i wake up in Eden. Em was waiting in the side of my bed, she gave me a hug soo unique, perfect.
When opneded my eyes, Em said to me after the hug:

_Pakaol said that you will not come so soon all the time while you sleeping was a eternity to me.

I said:

_ I wanted to see you, I was frustrated to be without you last night.

Em said:

_Last night? The time in Earth really passes differently with here in Eden, our time are very different, or better saying, some days are different.

I saw that this is the time to ask a question that consumed me since I realized I was on another planet:

_I will like to know more of Eden, know what are the differencies, what technology you all use here..

I saw that Em smile dissapear....suddenly she got upset... I know why.. and i said:

_I want to go with you.

That beautiful smile back like lightning in stormy day.

Em said:

_Since you asked, all right! I have much to show you, unfortunately Wiley wants to go with us..

And I asked:

_And where is Wiley?

Em answered:

_ Is waiting you wake up.. lets go to him!

At that moment I was sure that Em and Wiley does not have any type of device to warn them when I

wake up ... Em must spend days and nights watching me sleep in Eden, waiting for me.

I do not believe it is at the behest of someone, I think she really likes me really..

Funny I do not look at her any malice, she's perfect, has a wonderful body, but I have no desires

"carnal" as they say. I just want her just for me, for all my days in Eden.

We left what looks like a house, never noticed, but the decor is a mix of old items, old-fashioned

of've ever seen on Earth with items that have no idea of what they do (I drew the sketch book).

Maybe when I get back from "Walk" in Eden, I'll ask permission in order to move these things.

The outside was wonderful, the sun had a white glow bluish half, almost similar to our sun in a

matter of "power", as the heat he gave off not bothering me, it was a cool heat, I'm no astronomer,

but it looks like he was a distant little more than the position of our Sun to the Earth and this sun of

Eden seems to be "made" of a different material, as its fuel was different, and generates that pleasant

kind of heat, i dont know for sure.

Outside, surprises me the purity of air, light, fresh, grass had a lighter green than the green of the

earth.

In was with a print dress red roses .... How I wish I had the gift to draw her!

Her scent was unique, this fragrance is there on earth?

We went down a small valley and could see a very different house (I drew the sketchbook),

the house was smoke coming out through a small chimney, this time I asked Em:

_This smoke is polluting?

Em smiled and said:

_No, its just steam, Wiley may be doing meal, or something.

I asked:

_Meal using steam?

Em replied:

_Yes! Wiley told me that on Earth

He said on Earth use fire with oil and some products produced artificially, but here we seek to use

features that do not harm the point of diminishing our estimate of life.

I noticed that the Wiley house had a strange protection, seemed Glass, so it had a glow, different ... and i asked:

_Why use glass protecting the house?

Em said:

_Its not glass, its diamond! Clean energy! Pakaol said to me people on Earth, humans there have a way to pollute and even kill to have what they want.
They easily pollute, even though they are committing suicide.

We are in front of Wiley house.... Lets see..

[End of the chapter]



Comments

  1. Thank you for posting Dragon.

    Do you have Tunt's sketches to show us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dragon re your question , the protocol is the 'free will' protocol its a bit hard to explain.
    But everyone in the galaxies understands it, as it is the math of the universe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2