Found the book!

Dragon here,

I passed all those days trying to find out where the doctor is, where he kept things if it was in the hospital, it was in a hotel..
After some investigation, I received information that he keeps some things in a closet at the hospital, and then goes to the hotel... i have a chance that the Tunt book is on the hospital.

I saw yesterday that he gives some keys to a hospital nurse, every day, and today i speak to her if i can search for something in this John closet...

After so much talk and insist she finally relented, but asked me for money.
I did, and thank God i found the Tunt journal..

I will post in 2 hours max the next chapter.

Comments

  1. Wait, ok at first this seems bizzare and insane, but the DR may be doing what I said I.e following protocol.
    If the book stays in the hospital and he doesn't own the key, he technically didn't steal it under protocol.
    But Dragon, you told me he was gone? So he's still working there?
    Do you own a camera, take photos of the rest of the pages is probably advisable.
    How's tunt going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kolin,
      i will take the photos for sure.. can you tell me about this protocol?
      Tunt stay in coma.. Im wrong, he still there, but i cant see him everydays because i can just visit Tunt 2 days on a Week by 5 minutes.. I rarely see those doctors now, bute they stay here..
      They said to mu aunt they will stay until tunt awake... but only God know when he will awake :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2