Miss you Guys

 Hello my friends, my brothers, my family.

 I miss you guys soo much!.. I have a lot of things to tell.
 I've experienced things that i never saw, a various ways of possibilities of life, advanced humans, other Alien races, how Eden work, how Thorth.Shillon,Emurh, planets runs, .

 But i have orders to stop when Earth-Eden ends.
I can't continue blogging about all that happened, my mind still outside, i need write, i have  everything passing days and nights in my head and i need to write everything to conclude my  mission.
I will publish the book and post here when Ends.

 Thank you Dragon for the help for all those weeks, Mentally thank you Gbr, Hazl,Hanl, Ortiz, Wiley, Eth, Dyz, Greys,Whites,Annka,Anki.

Here,
Thank you Interested (Guardian) ,Kollin Evans (AKA red rept ally Commander.), Jennifer (brave woman), OpenMind   Miz4r , Luster, and Robert, and every anonymous that just enter to read.

I saw everyone,i feel your energy while i was outside, i heard your prays.

This song tell everything to me since i know i need to come back here...
Em is waiting me, soon i will back, for ever.

@Kolin i know how to comunicate by meditating, we can go to another level of consciousness.
I will draw to you all how your fingers need to be positioned to Metitate properly,

Like i said, i cant post here about what i have on my book, and when i lived while i was in hospital this time, but i will post other things in this blog..
For sure i will help a lot of people with this other posts, i will interact, and everyone can participate.
Of course i will use tools that i learned outside, everyone will became mentaly advanced human, everyone will become fit to live with another perspective of life, another way of thinking.
I'll get you all out of Terran life script, we will all be different from the rest of the world.

Posts, thoughts and some things you guys can stay connected with me here:
https://twitter.com/ImTunt_


"Asking Alexandria - Believe

(Ah) you've got to believe! (believe)
You've got to believe! (believe)

We've tried it all, tried everything but giving in
I refuse to throw all that we have away
I still recall, I still remember better days
The endless search goes on to light the fire again

We can make a difference here
Just close your eyes and take this hand, my dear
Just hold your breath and let me dry your tears
All you've got to do is believe

All you've got to do is believe, believe (believe)
All you've got to do is believe

The life you can't understand you just have to reach out and grab it
Reach out and grab it
How could you send us somewhere waiting to come home
To come home

We can make a difference here
Just close your eyes and take this hand, my dear
Just hold your breath and let me dry your tears
All you've got to do is believe

You don't have to cry another tear for me
I'll be there till the day we die hand in hand
Will you believe in me? Will you believe?"


I know life is hard, we need to work hard to get what we want, i know, some of you lost parents for drugs, others loss by surprise, doesnt having a chance to say goodbye..
I know that life today is hard to trust on another one, family are disappearing, human are advancing to a life that he doesnt need another one, just need his cellphone...
I will be with you all..
Life doesnt end here IF you made a choice.

I will love who will stay with me, if you dont stay, i just want to say... i see you soon.

"Love you Em."

In Earth Memory of Professor Wiley.






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Robert!!!
      Nice to know you are here with me too :D

      Delete
  2. Welcome back my friend! :D I have missed you greatly!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you interested, miss you too, i received your hugs... and im here to tell you.... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING....
      I am Interested to know how are you today? Something changed drastically? Hows your life? if you want, send me a e-mail: beyonduniversess@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Hello my friend, ah I cannot express how happy I am you have returned!!

      You're welcome, and thank you too!! I decided on day-1 (reddit days) to stick right by your side throughout this all, to be your light shining in the darkness.

      I'm glad you received my hugs!

      I'll try to send you an email when I get home from work today, but yes there have been some drastic changes in my life just recently... My Dad passed away from cancer earlier this year and my Step-Mom has just sold his / their house, so I've spent the last few weeks sorting through a lot of my Dad's personal belongings and helping my Step-Mom move into her new house. It's been a very emotional time.


      When you were in the hospital, did you see the doctor that Dragon mentioned named John Titor?

      If so, is he the same 'John' as the man from the future you met with Pakaol; the man named Ortiz?

      Delete
  3. Welcome back friend, : D
    You said some names there I recognized I wonder though if I can cheat? ha ha
    I met first some people little guys 4ft dark blue did you meet them? They have tech abilities similar to Arcturians.
    It's ok if you can't say, I know and have been told I'll be meeting again but the human in me wants to ask ha ha (I can't help it) I only wanted to know their name I understand name means nothing but to me day to day it helps here on 'earth.'

    They travel with ' Annka' who is possibly the original human container designer, so are thier names

    Anki?
    Or maybe swapped around? Or maybe totally wrong I have it?

    Unfortunately I have problems meditating, the 'Anki' moved me to a new container like how Pak did for you to have a conversation I seem no better now at this than I was before, perhaps I should practice and with the information you now have this could help.
    Regards friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kolin, my Ally, my friend.
      Are you right in your words ;)
      In my future posts, when Earth-Eden ends, you can get the tips that you want.
      Please, keep posting, don't hide nothing, i need your info too :)
      You need to Metidate, you will find all that you want.

      Delete
    2. Sometimes i have to reply back on the main page - Thanks for this info Tunt you seem to have certainly had an upgrade of understanding happy to help in any way i can, also yes i will try to mediate more, everyone tell me this ha ha.
      love share.

      Delete
  4. Glad to have you with us again!!! We've missed you dear amigo! Can't wait to read what you've got to tell us☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too OpenMind! Thanky ou for every thougts, every words, i will read everything that i lost soon!
      You will know everything, for sure ;)
      And remember: All the words you say in your real life, if said from the heart, have the power to take place. (There is no material influence)

      Delete
  5. So glad to see you back my friend. :) You sound very healthy to me from reading your words, I hope you are really feeling better now in our world. Very curious about the things you have experienced and discovered while you were gone. Stay well!

    Oh and the lyrics of that song really hit close to home. I've always been struggling with what to 'believe'. On the one hand I'm a very rational person who wants to see real evidence or experience something myself before I can believe something, but on the other hand I'm also a very open minded spiritual person who believes reality is so much more and bigger than what we're being lead to believe. Belief is also a source of strength, by believing in something with all your heart you also manifest that energy in a way and that can empower or protect you as well. It works almost like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Still I'm always in search for truth and am wary of deception, so I will also keep my skeptical rational self alive. I guess it's an eternal struggle. ;-)

    Peace and love,
    Miz4r

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miz4r!

      We live in a planet full of corruption, pain and bad intentional people.
      Its normal your "self-defense", but you know that you need to trust on some people, even knowing they can betray you one day... its how human live today (i know, is sad).
      I can speak to you,If you develop your vision to see the human being, you create a filter and can attract the right people to your side.
      You do not have to believe me, or anyone, but first believe in yourself, you will be able to believe who also believes in you.
      This is why my life changed .... I do not believe any of what happened, but just living to know, everything is new .... Outside, the human being is not able to have the power that some have here.

      Delete
    2. I do believe in myself, I believe there is much unlocked potential within me that is wanting to come out but is still being blocked somehow... I just sometimes don't know what to believe anymore. There are so many perspectives and theories, there's a labyrinth of truths, mixed truths and lies out there. Perhaps there is more than one truth, and we just have to find the truth that fits us and our lives best. I also trust you, I believe you have a good heart and soul. I can just feel it, don't know why exactly. I will work on developing my vision to see and meditate more often, with the tips you can provide for us. Thank you. :-)

      Delete
  6. Welcome back Tunt!! I knew you'll made it and that you'd be alright no matter what! Wise words you said, and what a coincidence I like Asking Alexandria too (although I don't listen them now). Seems that you learnt a lot of things while you weren't "here" and can't wait that you tell everything to us! We still waiting Pakaol to visit us and let us help you in your mission :) I would like to learn to meditate too and you seem to have now new ways too I'd glad you sent me a mail with the new techniques you learned please (I tried to meditate but I'm so bad...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Thank you tunt my friend, great I'll help you in any way I can because even though some will say the Arcturians etc have disagreement with some in our group we are all learning and I hope to teach some of the people here as I learn also.
    This includes humans and non humans, and I feel I'm making great progress we are all making great progress.
    Thanks for these words it helps me greatly, if you see those guys again give them a hug for me even though I know they hear me ha ha.

    It's great to see you back you seem to have gained a lot of knowledge and raised your freq in a short 'time' I hope you can help many people.

    Love share

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Tunt! You're back. I'm so happy and I can't wait to read all of the things you have to say about your journey.

    That's a good song. I actually have a tattoo on the back of my neck that says "Believe" in Hindi. Coincidence you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2