Tunt update

Hello

Tunt wake, but he doesnt speaking nothing to nothing, like he was tottaly lost , he are speaking

another language, and doesn't recognize us..

But the foreign doctors said its normal, soon he will be back, they said he need to sleep a little bit more to recover his conscience...

I saw John in the hospital, he comes to talk to me... i've

worried he know i get the book back..

I need to tell Tunt when he tottaly awake, because i have a weird conversation with this doctor...

Well, he comes in front of me, and gave me the money that i gave to nurse and said:

_I just wanted to know a few steps from the book, I would return it.

I asked him:

_Why do not you wake me up to ask me the book, knowing he was about my responsibility?

He said:

_I believe that you would not deliver me. I did not come from far away by chance, we came to save

Tunt, after all, we are doctors.

I asked:

_Why you get this book? You know what are inside of it?

I saw another foreign doctor came, touch his arm, i saw his name, its Barak, I no longer like his face.

He said,kind nervous:

_I needed to read something, and the only thing I saw was around that book in your lap .. sorry.

I asked:

_But why did you said about know steps from the book?

Barak said:

_He's asleep, we are here to help the hospital treating your special cousin, he have a very rare disease.

I asked:

_What disease?

This shit Barak said:

_We still dont know, but all are under control.

They left me, i'm sure they are hiding something, but i dont know what to do....

I did not speak to my aunt anything, thank God she doesn't know english, because she is always on

 my side when i read something or write something in my laptop about Tunt to tell to you all.

Comments

  1. "Well, he comes in front of me, and gave me the money that i gave to nurse and said:

    _I just wanted to know a few steps from the book, I would return it"


    ha Balanced.
    interesting.

    these people are just playing the game don't be hard on them, but i'd sign tunt out of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something ' Biblical' could be happening here :

    http://www.rt.com/news/315190-israeli-forces-storm-palestinian-mosque/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wouldn't have anything to do with Tunt, would it? I don't see the connection. I just see the occupation getting uglier and uglier with their tactics against the Palestinians.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the update Dragon. It's a good sign that he is awake but worrying that he can't communicate yet. Don't trust those doctors. They feel like bad news to me. Hopefully Tunt can get out of there soon. Be strong Dragon. I'm sending you my love and prayers too.

      Delete
  3. Maybe I should have put that comment to Dragon here? This comment system is confusing to me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really glad Tunt's alright he must be so weak now. It's so fishy the doctors thing... I'm afraid of their hidden purposes with Tunt. I agree with Kolin the better thing to do is bring him home. Also thanks again Dragon to inform us about everything! Hope Tunt write us as soon as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doctors may not be human at all. Usually Zeta and co are not sharing so much info with NSA co etc.
    They know tunt is 'special'
    Strange and interesting.
    Maybe MJ12? Reading the blog? Lol
    I remember different dudes trying to get Tunt to skype lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer it's relevant considering the Acturians created Christianity from top to bottom, also they specifically spoke about a war referenced to 'race ' religion' or 'resources' but said thst it was really over Paks project here on earth, well actually, it is Earth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2