Earth-Eden PT3

When we entered on Wiley house, some things are diferent... 

We entered and i saw a large corridor going down,  rooms are under the terrain, walls are cleary made of a different metal type, but it seems cold ( i feel a little cold while going down in a circle corridor)...

I passed from some rooms while going down with Em, some of then called  "Fusion room", " fruits room", and suddently the circular corridor transformed into a straight corridor, large.. And i saw a kitchen, a library... Em was talking with me translating the name of the rooms, and asking me about my personal life in Earth.

Wiley was sit on a sofá writing some things in a paper ( i expected something more technological)

Wiley said:

_You awaked! But you looks weak, i guess  Pak need to give you a time....

Em interrupted:
_ oh no.. I need him...

Wiley:
_ Believe me, you need to understand what Earth means...

Em:
_ i need him..

Wiley:
_They need him... But well, ***** as you looked, here on Eden, common houses are build under terrain, unfortunally on Earth you all have a lot of Earthquakes and your technology are developed in a different way...

I asked:
_What way?

Wiley said:

_ I learned from some Aliens races that we, humans are the only one race that construct houses higher to the sky, but they do different, the land of the planets for them are to cultivate food, live with Animais and construct only the necessary, like one of the things that we use here, solar energy plates, water treatment plant and some path to go to where we need to go.

I and Em sit on the Wiley said, He standed and continued to speak:

_Why humans construct on a small piece of land if under his knees He have a lot more space to construct? Hard work? Here, we learned to develop technology to make this hard work go easy, in Eden we have Eartquackes, but we developed our technology for a new type of iron mixed, and impact underground absortion.

Of course we construct a small house on the land to we found each other, why you think does exist pyramids on Earth???
Whats the idea to use them? (Wiley smiled)and we made a technology to avoid possible encounters.

We use the ground to walk to another house, and all of this, but all Eden resources we have a purpose, and isnt earn money like Earth, but to earn more and more technology.

Here we are safe from small impacts, attacks, plagues.. Diseases.. And all much things.

We doesnt need to kill our nature to live, we just need to learn to live using what we can do better, be wise, intelligent.

On Earth i learned a lot from the biology, and i found that we are wrong, and we are doing worst day after day.

Now humans doesnt have space, live for money and are near a war.

Come on to my projects room, let me show you some drawings..

I and Em started to follow him.. The house have much light than i ever imaginated on my life..but its a different light..

Em hugged me while we are walking with Wiley..

Everything was soo perfect..

(End chapter 3)

Comments

  1. there you go guys, i mean its not hard is it? if you keep and open mind and as the Buddhists say 'don't generally be a cunt'

    you will likely have the frequency for such a destination.

    on the other hand, there is a possibility to improve what is here on Earth which is amusing when you think logically about it.

    unfortunately i feel there are a lot of intellectual inhibitors.

    Earth's advantage and its curse is its variance.

    everything that is there can be here the only difference is the way 'society' and individuals think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While we are waiting for more 'eden adventures' I have outlined all the devices I have been given and the interesting way in which I figuered out the Gold watch is probably from Paks group which excites me because I miss those little blue guys and I think they have a relationship with Pak maybe, and I don't remember a lot if when I meet them apart from thd first time.

    https://voat.co/v/Contact/comments/529235

    So for 'interested' 'luster' or anyone else that wants to see what a trift store device looks like that has been Q reordered there they all are.

    The txt message includes a dates, and the gold watch is imaged.

    Oh I'd like to tell a hilarious story about this first device but for the benefit of the Zeta I wont do that at this time, maybe later. Ha ha if itold it you would think im the new Philip K dick it sounds like it is straight out of a Scifi novel.
    But also hillarious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2