And here i am..

First of all, i dont want nothing, just only pass information of what strange changes after who happened to me like i write on a Reddit post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/3ajwqn/i_had_a_close_contact_with_a_alien/

Today a police officer come to my house, asking if is everything ok with me and my family.. i said it as everything alright. i Asked him why he come to my house, he says my neighboors heard noises from my old house last night (my neighboors is on beach this month) and i decided to prepare a lawyer because i dont know if someone else will try to saw the space on my old house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i fell better, im still feeling a huge power inside telling me to end this for ever, suicidal toughts to end this perspective of being observed.
But i still stronger, i need to live my life normally, still with my family, they need me.

Normally we dream and forgive what dreamed when we wake up.
Last night this didnt happens.

I have a strange dream, like i am in a restrict territory, inside a type of room, seeing a rocket goes up to space.
but in this room i was, i heard someone telling : "_Our rockets are too slow", like they have a limited tecnology and need to get to something more faster than this.

I saw a table with a project paper opened on it.
I've looked the project, and are a project of a new type of "rocket" to launch the ship to outside of the world.
Consist in a cilindrical tube with negative magnet blocks rotating, and in his center have a huge block of positive energy. as this one descend, the rotating blocks repulses it, but somthing happens that they repulses to the ground.. and the rocket goes up with a incredible boost.
Im not phisical, but the project seems very consistent.

i did a little draw about this (im not good on this, but there is):


Comments

  1. Hi, there is no need to remove the ball on your finger it is not a response to damage it is a small track device likely.

    It won't harm you in any way, would be silly to take out, you already know this man means you no harm there is nothing he needs or wants from you, he was just showing you the truth and giving you a gift.

    You are a much better person for this already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kolin, i will follow your advice.
    Can you stay with me on this blog? somethimes i feel lonely a lot.. its strange.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the comments have been blocked somehow - not sure if you are getting these? anyhow come to Voat as stated, stay strong : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaahhh I remember when he made the blog and the reddit post... I think it shouldn't have been published in /UFO this sub is filled with dumb sceptical people that just ignore all evidences.

      And we stay here! I started to comment later though, but I was here too!

      Delete
  4. Always here to help : )

    welcome to the wider universe, a much better place in many cases.

    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Por favor contacta me. Please email me. You are awake. Bosnas137@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2