Old house

Hello guys,

   Today I went to check how was the hole in the old house, and, its so fucking strange, a lot of insects is on it right now.
   Is there anything more on that hole? will that I should dig deeper?
   I hear some strange noises this night again, but not cat noises (or purring), I have not checked, because besides the cold, I still feel fear.
   The other stone still outside, i will take photo for you guys today of it, but remember, he took a gray stone with white inside with spots oranges, and this other stone is white on the outside do not know what's in it, and I can not break it with the tools I have.
   I will try to take photo of those insects too, but they are incredibly fast, i will try to catch one to take photo for you guys.
  About dreams, the only thing I remember is dreamed of having planted white beans in front my old house.. i dont know why, but i think i need to find white beans to do this.
  White beans, gray stone outside and white from inside, white stone... soo many whites in this week,
 See you guys soon.

Comments

  1. Oi Tunt,

    I read your story it is very interesting. I had a similar experience, ironically not with an alien but with a human being that affected my consciousness in an equally strange way. However, after this event I felt very strange, it changed my whole outlook on life, my perception on what is possible and what is not possible, spiritual ideas, God, etc. And I did not talk about to anyone for some time, and later when I did, I don't know what I expected but my friends were unimpressed or uncaring. So, this experience is yours, and can never be relayed or convince to someone else that it happened, but there are those that will feel in their heart to believe you, and to them the conviction of truth will ring loudly in your voice, and they will hear your words and come to know you.

    Anyway just wanted to share, I am a real person, from NYC, and I believe you. Please post any pictures more that you can, I am very interested in the bugs, the rocks, etc.

    Why don't you try planting the white beans? Maybe it is some sort of message.

    Also, if the doctor takes the thing out of your finger.... you cannot put it back right? I would think twice about that, being that it was a gift from this being.

    Be well and don't worry, a realization like this is coming to every single person on this planet, some day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful Words, thank you.
      I'm thinking about the doctor but, i guess i wont let he extract this.. i will wait some days, if something happens with my finger i will do.
      Its raining since this morning, i will wait it stops to go to my old house and try to take photos.
      Just this i'm still thinking, i dont need to convince anyone.. This happened and i posted what i remember about this experience, but i live those that feel in their heart to believe in me, because i dont feel strange or crazy about what happened..

      hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2