Rock and insect

Hello guys,

  I took a photo of the second stone that was in the hole, and luckily one of the insects was in stone .. he is incredibly fast in the dark, but in daylight it looks like it is weakened, in the dark his color changes to a gray black, but in daylight is almost stone color.
in the hole have more insects like this one, and others so fast and more strange like this one, but they are very,very,very fast than my reflexes, i will see if i try to get another specie.
 I dont know if i really want to try again to broken this stone, maybe i will leave the stone in my slab to the Alien get her too.. im thinking about it.

 I need to stay with this blog or go to keep things to me? Do you care about me? If you guys stay with me, i will keep posting, but follow this blog, please.

 Guys, something strange will happens to the world news, im feeling it.

                                                               That's the white stone
                                                                     I turned him
                                                                      The insect
                                                               
                                                     He comes from that holes in the stone
 Guys i recorded a video of him, see there (He's weakened in sunlight, but still fast sometimes.:

Comments

  1. Please keep posting, I care about you and am still following. :) I have no idea what kind of insect it is, or if it's a common one found on earth. The stone looks a bit like an alien head to me lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally i'd discount that , but then i looked at the 2nd image, i wonder, maybe his friend was retrieving something form a long since passed body, and this would easily explain the unusual location, as one can't choose where a body is found, the house was built on top and there you go.

      very interesting.

      if it was 1000s years past the head would turn to basically petrified fossil similar to what you see.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Miz4r, its awesome saw that you still with me too... Im really motivated to stay writing to you guys here.
      I never think in this situation, alien head.. now this rock to me looks more interessant.
      Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm reading too. The rock shape is so cool, no idea about the insect... maybe it's a zerg from Starcraft xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for be with me... ahhah really looks like a Zerg, nice one!

      Delete
  3. HI, first I wanna say thanks for taking the time and effort to share with us and I hope you are feeling better. I believe your story and it is fascinating, I've been checking your blog constantly. I hope you don't stop writing, your blog is captivating and inspiring.

    Interesting pics and video! I'm dying to know what that bug is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello bouncingsouls!
      Im happy to hear you check constantly my blog, have you and those guys with me keeps my motivation higher.
      I will not stop writing, i have soo much tings to tell, im just waiting the correct time, im preparing myself and yourself.

      Hugs.

      Delete
  4. ah the comments on this blog are broken - anyhow its me K Evans - thank you for the Images i may be able to tell everyone what these are now so that people don't worry, i think that with the changes there will be many new species on earth however I'll try to get some details.
    Glad you are doing well, keep smiling ! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kopimi, i really like to saw you comments!
      Thank you.. and if u can discover what specie is that insect i can do something.
      thank you to be with me and for the strenght and peaceful words.
      I'll keep smiling, but still dont want to saw the Alien again.

      Delete
    2. hey k_digi I'm glad you're around here too! Just hope Tunt doesn't ban you xD

      Delete
    3. @Tunt why you don't want to see the alien again?

      Delete
    4. Fear.. i dont know if i been used as experiment or something.

      Delete
  5. Not sure if this posted the first time or not, so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

    The insect is a silverfish - it is completely harmless. Perhaps he wanted it for food?

    https://www.google.com/search?q=insect%20silverfish&gws_rd=ssl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deep Thinker! Thank you for the info! Nice to know its a Silverfish, maybe i can take photo of every insect that have in that hole to see if we discover some unknown specie.
      And, yes, maybe he saw food on this rock (what silverfish likes?)
      regards!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2