The doctor

   Hello guys,
I went to the doctor today to hear what he think about this thing in my finger.
he made an analysis and he answered me that "it has something inside this small ball on your finger".
He sayed that my body did this "ball" to protect something against my blood system, to avoid they get toghether.

The doctor says that he need to extract this ball to did a analysis to know what is inside of it to know how this happened in my finger (we know).

He wanted to do it today, but i did not leave, i said i would come back later.
As last try, he said that if a virus or a bacterium, i'm at risk.
But i dont feel nothing, no pain, doesnt hurt. i will think a little.

And about dream, today i dreamed i was discussing with my mother and fled home. i dont know why i did this, but i'll avoid any contact that manages a discussion.

If something strange happens today, i will tell here.

Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2