Nap

 Hello guys,
 Okay,this is getting weirder than i imagined.
 All day it rained here, and waiting for the rain to end, I fell asleep.
 And when I woke up, I remembered a part of what I dreamed, and well, i'm again on that planet that i saw in the video that the Alien showed me in the control that night.
 Why i know is the same planet? Because i remember the moons, and now looks more like asteroids than moons, because they are not round.
 I really dont know if im a alien in this dream, or if i am he, like he recorded in the video that showed me, because again im in the first person.
 But unlike the video in real life the Alien showed me,  in the dream i can not remember everything, just a detail I will say now.
 I saw his planet suffering some kind of attack from a place, its like im on a ship nearly the attack, but isnt like nuclear explosion, is a attack soo hot that killed everything what passing, the flowers becomes dirt in seconds, everything that live in that place becomes dirt.
 And i woken up.
 Maybe is something made from my mind from what happened in my real life with the Alien.
 And about him... i'm still dont want to see him again.. he is ugly, weird, mysterious.. im still feeling fear because i hear some people saying they are arguably smarter than us, and i dont know what he will do with me if i see him again.
 Sometimes i wanna see him, but not while is on night, i want to see him while the sun can light me.
 Tomorrow i'll take the photos of the insects, and from the white rock that i found deeper in that hole.
 It is increasingly difficult to live my life normally.

Comments

  1. You are just "adjusting" you seem to be doing really well, great going he gave you many gifts, some points;

    - we might look ugly to others and frightening also, because we focus on development of muscle and sometimes are aggressive, so that was to only reason he froze you.

    - yeah you are seeing his world likely, you see how lucky we are to have some people look out for us, otherwise that would be us, and then think...look what we do here..

    - smarter doesn't mean anything, don't listen to disinfo listen to your own feelings.

    - hold the gift when you sleep.

    Great you made this blog, stay well you have friends !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tunt,

    Just wanted to say that I believe you and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I understand this was a difficult experience for you, but I don't think the alien being wanted to harm you in any way. Judging from your story it seems he just wanted to share some knowledge with you and increase your awareness a little. Just know that there are people here following your story who believe and support you. I hope you can learn to see your experience as a positive one which will enrich your life, even though it may all seem too overwhelming for you right now. Give it some time, and just continue to write down here what you want the rest of the world to know. Humanity needs more people like you, and who knows one day we can make this world a better place through our positive contributions. :)

    Cheers,
    Miz4r

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, some aliens are known to be able to access our dreams. Perhaps through that thing he implanted in your finger? Maybe he wants to show you some more things he didn't have time for during your brief contact, but doesn't want to scare you by appearing before you in physical form again.

    The attack you saw in your dream, maybe that is what destroyed their planet? Do you think it was from a weapon or was it perhaps a natural disaster caused by their sun or something else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miz4r, first of all thank you for the gentle and friendly words.
      Second, i think this attack are made of a weapon, because i saw a specific place suffering the attack from above, but i dont saw who did this, but doesnt seems its caused my natual disaster.
      Thank you to stay with me.

      Hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2