Sunday, the wtf day

Hello guys,

 Sunday i and my mother and my brother went to the park.

 Its nice to saw the life going without any preocupation.... until someone comes in my direction, with a bible in hand and looked at me and say:

_God gave you a gift, you saw what few people have seen, you been with those helped Lot to escape from Sodom and Gomorrah, now you need to still writing without fear, soon it will show you more, and only those who are prepared will see. The world will soon be like Sodom and Gomorrah, and you will see how it will be.

 My mother has shocked, im shocked, my brother shocked, wtf is this guy?a priest? a pastor? what happened to me has any connection with religion? why?

 How he know all of this? My mother telled me that God used this guy to talked to me.. wtf?
 From the moment of contact my life has not been the same, everything has changed, everything has been so different .. I can not just look at the people, but now look at their actions, I end the judging, and sometimes i disappoint myself to saw them taking action primate rather than rational beings, civilized and educated.

The world isnt the same, every kid dont play ball today, girls doesnt play dolls, kids want a smarthphone,girls want to apply makeup, want to be like the women of televisions.

We, the humans are going over control, the life isnt work, reproduce and die.
Our planet is in the perfect point to make all this life happens,

Our planet was placed in the right spot to be as it is ... and what if the shock that our planet has suffered in the past did not happen? would it be inhabited?

Our moon its a proof that all of this need to happens.

And we are fucking our lifes, we are out control, we are slaves of our own creation: money, technology.

Fuck human, why you didnt use your intelligent to make your world better? They live life as if it were written with the same rules for everyone,

I do not follow a religion, but as a Christian spoke to me in the park, I have to say something is burning inside me right now:

Why does exist more than 500 religions around the world, each with its own rules, why does not just follow these?
  1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. You shall not make idols.
  3. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
  5. Honor your father and your mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. You shall not covet.
When I think about these things arises me a rage unchecked, a willingness to take all these people clueless and transforms them into powder.
Man has no idea how he's wasting a work of art, from the ground he steps until his brain to can think logically.

Comments

  1. I'm curious about what you think about gays? And Has your opinion changed after your alien encounter,? Thanks, J.
    P.s. I believe you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We, as humans have every right to feel love for anything from by a flower, going through arts and paintings, by an animal and of course, by others.
      If a human being feels love for another person of the same sex, it is a right, and should be respected.
      The excuse that people of the same sex does not create a family is wrong, to form a family is not necessary to consummate a child of the same blood, there are thousands of abandoned children around the world who also has feelings, and certainly have dreams about having a family, not caring whether they are biological or not.
      The human being has the right to love who want to love.
      After the Alien encounter, my worldview changed .. my view of life changed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2