Hospital

Hello Guys,

  I do not know what happened, but I found something very strange in the room of my old house, and when I got in my hand, I felt very sick, I felt my body losing strength in a strange way, as if I had been drilled and all my energy was going through my hand, I am very afraid, that thing is inside the room of my old house, there is a burn the floor in the place she was.

  It's one thing covered by a type of molten material, like plastic, there is a stone inside, but there is also a material like a molten iron it all together, it's all together as if they had merged together.

  I entered a strange chapter of my journey after I found the Alien, I honestly did not expect it would get out of it ... having weird dreams and different perceptions of the world, of reality.

  I woke up in the hospital, were giving me IVs, the doctor said I'm with a change in the blood as monocytes too high.

  I have not spoken to him that this business of my finger burned as it happened that the ship return the Alien (I have not seen, but heard and saw that she fired a light blue lightning in my house).

  I 'm still in the hospital, the doctor said he wants to find out what did I have the sudden illness, he said he did not know yet and will leave me here for over one day, if I have improved it releases me and if I feel bad again is to come back to hospital.

  I want him to release me soon, I feel that no one can take it in the room of my old house.
  My mother found me lying and asked me what happened in the former home to have that horrible smell, I told her not to enter the house and did not tell anyone in there.

  When I woke up in the hospital seems I woke up in another reality, because to me I was awake, so much has happened ...I am writing down in a book everything that I dreamed, and I will tell you tomorrow here, if i have internet access in this hospital.

  I need to go home.

Comments

  1. Oh man that's intense. I hope you are okay now and I hope you are home now. I'm glad you told your mother to not let anyone in your old house, because that place seems to be nothing but trouble now, maybe the alien is trying to keep people out of that house. I'm so curious about all this recent activity you've had, and also your dreams, so yes, please write about them. I also hope nothing harmful happens to you anymore, sending positivity thoughts to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2