Wise Human

Hello friends.

 Im finally in my house, after a few days hospitalized (even went to the ICU), im in home.
 Im feeling better, but doctors want to keep me, want to study what happened to me. Do you know why?
 Why they told me that my body has improved virtually alone, they say my monocytes are high on blood exam, and he said he started looking for my exams that parasites or what was causing this reaction of my body.
 Meanwhile, I spent a lot of evil, much weakness, sleep, and only remember the nurses giving me medicine to control fever and pain throughout the body.
 I fainted several times, I slept most of the days in ICU, when i awoke saw the doctors on my side, asking if I remembered who I was, where I was.
 They questioned me if I was in a dirty environment or if I had contact with a sick person, to facilitate their research to find out what was causing all of this, i didnt tell anything about what really happened, so . about the Alien, this thing in my finger, the white stone, the lot of insects in that hole, now this "artifact".

  But the most important thing is what i remember, and believe me, im still writing in a virtual document what i wrote in 20 book papers, putting it all together, i have 36 sheets written in Word.
 And yes guys, you are all correct, the Alien was a ally.
 I need to tell you guys what happens to me, in my dream, in my vision, in my reality (you guys will understand why)
 Finally he talked to me, but let me tell you guys from the begin.

 After hear that ship again and happen all that I said in the post "is he..again?"

 I fainted in my home after get one strange piece in a burned circle inside my old house ,it is as if she had yet fallen on fire.

Woken up in a hospital, and all that is in the post "Hospital".

And now i need to tell you guys why I believe that I lived in another reality, or who had a long vision.

I will not tell in only a post, because is so much things to tell, and i need to help my family.

Please guys I'll ask a favor for all of you to create accounts in blogger, and follow this blog. Like this blog, now I really need to know that you will stay with me.
This motivates me to spend a beautiful time to continue writing what will occur in my life.

Ok, lets begin.

I remember woken up in a hospital, with nurses givin me IV, and the doctor saying i having some problem in my blood, because the exams results seems all amended.

 And i saw everything becoming dark so fast, like the sun was stopped to shine, and this thing in my finger started to burn and....
 I woke up on the floor in an orange desert, and while i breathing, my nose burned a little, so i understood that if I breathed too strong, my nose will burn, my throat will burn (i made a idiot test) .
 I felt with the lightest weight, and i was near a mountain, and it was a little cold.
 In few meters i saw some plate shining, covered by a fine dust, i dont know what is it, its like a robot (?),  he was just a small sand mountain, as is like he were there for some time. just a small part os his plates still uncover, and shine, i will draw tomorrow how he looks like.
 I got up and went to his direction, to take the sand and see what really was, but i hear that "purring" noise again..... oh yeah.. is him.
 And there was the same Alien, with that stone on the forehead, with its "crown" of bright stones.
 He was wearing a dress that reflected the local color, gray when is inside the ship, and orange light as he went down the ship and was walking to me, his clothes remember me like a chameleon.

 And the dress still had transparent appearance, because I could not see what was on the other side, only the model of his body.
 He expressed no reaction at face completely, but his mouth gave a slight smirk, you know?
 And as he came up to me, I asked: Tell me who are you? What's your name?
 Finally his mouth opened a little, and he say in my language (he spoke through rolled up, but I could understand .. and he gave short pauses between words.)
 He says: _I will tell you later what you call name, wise human , but dont touch in this machine, let her stuck in what you call sand. i will explain later why in a basic way for you to understand, but know that is your creation.
And he came face to face with me, he was shorter than me, and i asked:
_Where am i? I'm dreaming? Who are you? Why me?
 I looked inside his big eyes and say small wyes inside, so, I GUESS these big eyes are like protections for true eyes, but i dont know how they (his eyes) can move inside of this thing because it was dark, but I could see his eyes moving within these big dark eyes.
And he say:
_I will tell you time to time, this isnt the first planet that i want to show you. but here i want to let you see something, follow me to my ship.
 I didnt fear pain, and nothing more, just followed him, but I was sure at that moment I had to trust him, or would be stuck there.
Inside his ship was a lot different, was a little bigger than i imaginated, its like the controls "recognize" his touch, he doesnt push, he just touch in symbols, read some symbols (maybe is his language).

And he doesnt sit exactly in a chair, its like a "stand-chair" made of a type of softer than cotton gel, and never miss the mold,,in other words, I sat upright, and that kind of standing chair not deformed under the weight of my body, and kept comfort. i can sit and still I could get through that "sitting standing" and super comfortable, it was very good, it was very light, was incredible.
Sorry if I can not describe so perfectly, but this much I can do.
The air of the ship smell fresh water.

And he say: _Now you will see the answer of your second question.
Me: What question?

 And i woken up in the hospital, my mother in my side, and she called a doctor saying: he's back!
 The doctor comes and asked me, whats my name, where i am..
 I answered my name and sayed: Im in my planet.
 The doctor smiled and sayed, sure you are in the planet,... and my mother asked me what i feeling, i answered that i feeling strange, and i told her i needed to write a strange dream i had (everything was going again in my mind, as if I really was with him a few times and was reminding). and my mom got me a notebook and said it was good I write because it kept me awake.
 I wrote all this that you read, and asked her to keep the notebook because I was feeling that weakness again, and this thing on my finger started to burn again..
 My mother goes off to call the medic to rescue me, but was too late... the sun goes dark again...
 And i woken in the stand-chair super confortable of the Alien, and he say:
_Now you believe you are dreaming?
 I asked him about what are happening, how i can dream staying in a hospital, and he says:
_ You will know.. look here.
And i saw, the space... oh my god.. (i started to cry now guys, sorry), is soo beautiful, everything is soo big, soo enormous, i'm nothing,. and i see Saturn near us.. the giant beautiful planet,so powerfull, how this can really exist, his rings, guys, its soo beautiful, i cant describe.. i cant stop crying..
 Who are us near what we have outside.
 The Alien say: _ you didn't ran when saw me... Now i need to stay with you, wiser human.
And i tell him: _My name is (myname, sorry guys).
And he say: _ That weird way of giving names of what you are all the same, humans.

[to be continue..]

Comments

  1. Great posts! Excited to hear more and join along in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robert! Im glad you still with me!

      Delete
  2. This is great friend, I have seen this, how amazing space looks from a ship, im glad you finally got to go and chat face to face, you have a great new friend, ask him if his group are members of the group in this local cluster? we would love to say hi, anyhow give my best, I think you find lots of people will follow this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kolin!
      I still writing all that happened this later days while im on the hospital, I'm starting to settle for this, if it were to happen, then so be it.
      After I finished posting all I have to publish this I can see your request (I did not understand right, we will talk about this). hug and thanks for being with me!

      Delete
  3. Hi. Very interesting blog. I'm checking it every day. I'm also brazilian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado Michkin1234 pela companhia e as visitas diárias! Abraço.

      Delete
  4. posted here - https://voat.co/v/Contact/comments/253650#submissionTop
    you are using a Q device to contact your friend you are waking up in that place to talk to him, if you develop a good relationship come to that link and hold an "AMA" ask me anything, this would allow you to write Questions down from other humans and the ones you believe are good you can ask your friend, and let him communicate with many humans though you. : D however that would be for later and if he is keen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kopimi cam, thank you to say with me since reddit, I am very grateful for all you have done to me.
      Thank you for posting on Voat my blog, im reading your posts about me since you passed me the link via reddit.
      I will do your request for sure, you are with me all this days, and for sure i will be with you.
      Hugs

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa This is insane, I'm excited to hear more about your journey. I look forward for your posts ! I'm with you 100% :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still reading! I find your story interesting and will follow it as long as you chose to write. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2