Pluto

   Do you guys realized that we, humans can do everything possible with our inteligence?
We are in space, reaching pluto in 10 days, im proud of NASA, humans created something soo awesome that can reach NEW HORIZONS on our space.
   Pluto seems so strange in the new photos, soo many " large mountains", a different collor from his moon Charon, damn im soo excited to saw Pluto nearest possible.
   In some things like this, I applaud standing our race..but I'm afraid because we have no limits... all we wanted to do today, we do.
   Maybe the Aliens are trying to warn us about it.
   Im feeling strange today, like something will happens to me, but i dont know what.



Comments

  1. I would like to see closer pics too, but I don't trust NASA. Same with the Ceres lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I'm also both proud of humanity as well as disappointed in some ways. It is scary to know how advanced we are technologically, while at the same time we are way behind socially. This I think is a dangerous mix, it's much better to be advanced socially and behind technologically. Maybe that's why the aliens aren't so eager to make themselves known and share their technology with us, because we will use that technology for our wars and power instead of for the benefit of the entire human race.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2