Wise Human pt3

Hello world..
 Last day I managed to get that device on my old house using pliers, and kept in an aluminum container.
 Now no one can touch this, when i get over what happened to me while in hospital i will draw everything that you guys want, and take photo of that device/stone that maked me faint easily.
 Im happy to know i am not alone here, the idea is to create this blog and leave it by the wayside for one day someone can understand what I'm living after the encounter with the Alien.
 But this not happened, I have people very loyal, very dedicated following post by post, and I feel a lot of human energy, do not feel lonely, I do not feel a stranger.
When I'm alone, it makes me want to go away, for I am no longer compatible with this world.
 But for you all I'm still here.
 Is hard to live, day by day im feeling more strange than ever... i fell something burning inside of me, and i have another mission to do, but i dont know when i can do, maybe you guys can help me one day, i will say at the end of everything that happened in the hospital.
 "Life is more than you eyes can see."- Alien.
lets continue..

[...]
We entered in the hole, and i only can hear a unique sound, like we are in cave and can hear the vacuum sound, a sound with no end, a stronger sound.
 Peace....
 I no longer felt the weight of my body, it was as if nothing could interfere there anything you were there, you know? if not for the deep sound of that emptiness, I believe that the ship would have stopped that black hole with flashes in everywhere (I could not tell if I was falling or going straight, our was going up, I could not tell anything had flashes all the places).
 And i saw a brighter light ball than any light I've ever seen, it was pure, had no interference from nothing, was very white,its edges were bluish, strong, , but was coming towards us, its size increased with our approach her (or her from us ?)
 And the alien said:
_Close your eyes, wise human, if you dont close, you can never see anything again in your life, because you will be blind, your body does not stand to see what's inside this light, unfortunately.
 And i said:
_Whats inside this light?
 He said:
_Life is more than you eyes can see, Here all the answers to what your science seeks over time, the beginning of everything, here there is no calculation that you do, what they call "light years".
_ We are in a short transition, caught, how can I say in your culture, "a shortcut" in what you call the "universe."
_ Wise human, i cannot stay with you for more, like you say: "days", I will have other opportunities to show you more, but first I need you, close your eyes, i can see because i have protection in my eyes to see this.
I closed my eyes, and I listened flashes and deafening fine noise.
Even with closed eyes I could see the glow through the skin, and I did not dare open her eyes, not wanting to be blind forever.
Was soo fast, i dont know tell exacty how many minutes, but was like 3 minutes was passed and the Alien said:
_Open your eyes, and see.
I saw A BIG, VERY BIG PLANET, with water, a lot of green, beautiful, but.. where's Brazil continent? America? Japan? What happened?
And i said:
_Isn't Earth, right?
He said:
_No, wise human, weird name for the planet you inhabit.. "Earth". Call this planet as Eden.
I said:
_ Eden? You know the Earth religions?
He said while the ship was entering in the "Eden".
_Yes.
And i asked:
_What you think about this? They believe that God created only humans, in the Bible didn't say nothing about you race.
And he replied:
_And why does the Bible will talk about something that is not part of your nature anymore? Why allow you humans fall back into your destruction?
And i said:
_What are you talking about?
He said:
_ I showed you the video in my control, you need to use your brain without  i will talk about this in other "earth times", wise human, later. Now i need you.
_You need to use your mind without masks of human culture, you will see the real sense of it all.
I changed you, and your children, and their children's children and other generations will inherit what I gave to you.
And you can help yourself not to self-destruct, i need you to write all of this because are others wise humans in your planet that need to know, they are waiting for this.
Now, wise human, you will be back, go to the Izirry while as we go down in Eden .
I said: _Izirry?
He said:
_You words are chair, my words you can know it as Izirry.
I sit in Izirry.. feel weak...dark.. oh yeah, im going back again.
And I woke up in the hospital again, it was already the afternoon the next day.. Still in ICU, but my mother was on my side, crying and asked me: _What is happening to you?
I cried saying:
_I dont know mom, sometimes I think he did not want none of this had happened.ut sometimes i wish to nothing of this can happen..Give me my notebook, i need to write my dream, to i can read later.

And i was thinking:
_I guess i crazy, or all of this are a dream, i guess never of this are happening.. not to me... why to me..

[...continue]

Comments

  1. Hello my friend!! :D

    Did you receive the message I sent to you on reddit last week?

    I have found your post quite amazing because it really speaks to me.. especially the part about Eden because it is very similar to what I have been theorising.

    I found it very interesting to how he said "And why does the Bible will talk about something that is not part of your nature anymore?", because that is very similar to something I would say!

    Please do not feel lonely or like a stranger. I will continue to stick by your side :D

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeey i am interested!! Im happy to see you again.. It has no way to describe such gratitude I feel to have you with me of all those days!
      I am very happy to know that I had these visions are making sense to anyone, especially someone which is a person who has been with me from the beginning!
      Realized that while you were with me, and similarities found answers to everything you know?
      This is not a coincidence, is not in vain, is not luck, it's destiny.
      Thanks for everything!

      Delete
  2. That's interesting. Why you? You had the luck to encounter an ET which was nice to you and didn't hurt you in any way. You have something important to him, somehow, your kind of mind. Real or not, it's something. But thanks for write all of this, this makes us an idea of how awesome our lives could be with a bit of their technology, to be honest. Also know about it.

    I won't say the ET is a bit stupid, but I don't know, if he wants that other people like you know about all of this, he must give you something to prove 1000% all of this is real. Or some kind of signal to the ones who read you from the beginning. Just saying. More people would believe I'm sure (I do though, but I want to know more and I have doubts sometimes).

    And I hope this doesn't reach 4chan in any way... have a good day!

    PD: About the bug in the rocks, I guess it's some kind of unknown bug because it's way too big to be a silvefish. And it looks like a crustacean maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dnm!
      Thank you for the nice words, and i didnt consider myself lucky, my life stay like everyday going, this doesnt change my debts, and doesnt change nothing material..
      But now i like to live all of this, its strange at the same way, but evidence beyond these stones, this business of my finger or something you want?
      I really want him to visit you, as well as visit all of you who are with me, but who am I close to a being like him?
      We humans always have the desire of the "here and now", or "I want", or doubt, or when things seem super surreal, we begin to doubt.
      I know what you think when you read a lot of things here, because while I rewrite for the blog, I wonder: _ No one will believe.
      But what makes me post here is that I'm doing my part, even though they will not believe, I do not care .. It's something new for me and I feel I need to go somewhere to be saved, I could write in a book and bury it or leave it in the closet, but I feel that this has to be read by those who wish to read.
      And here I am, you are, we are.

      Just one question: Why fear falling on 4chan? does exist some risk?
      hugs

      Delete
  3. You should consider yourself lucky, you've seen things people would give a lot to see, incredible things, wonderful things, like, you've seen a new planet closely, isn't this wonderful? I wish I could see too... Consider taking a selfie with him haha (you would be the first human of taking one with an alien, wow).

    He's something like a friend to you, intergalactic friend. And we are less evolved beings compared as him, he's superior to us in many ways, that's a fact, and probably there's other ETs that are even more evolved that him too. That's how life is, isn't it? You don't need to ask yourself who you are close to a being like him, you're a human and he is a "grey", dunno how they call themselves though.

    What you doing is fine, we thank you for that! And I'm afraid you got called names for all of this in 4chan, there's quite a lot of rude people there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Dmn he can't break protocol and give '1000%' proof, it's as simple as this, just like that bug, we have to make it by ourselves, that little insect didn't have anyone helping it survive, and if it that happens the insects can grow out of control.
    4chan 99.9% of the population don't know or care what that is.
    Why would you think anyone here would care about a few opinions on a forum?
    We have a path forward religions are largely not a part of that to the degree that they keep humans in a contained information state, it's interesting to see this metric.

    Tunt, keep writing mate tell your new friend we know there is a lot of good out there and we need to hope they know there is good here, we are trying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2