Wise human pt5

[...]

 And i see a human, sitting on the sand in the beach, looking for the withed blued sun coming down..
 He saw us, and he stand up, and started to come in our direction..
 And i said:
_A human in this planet? How? What is this sun? isnt my sun! but how can a human live here??
And the Alien said:
_We bought some humans here, but he isnt the same as you, we did some changes in his dna more than 3000 years later your present time.
And i said, surprised:
_But in Earth, in my country its just the year 2015!
And he said:
_ I know, you count after Jesus death.
And i asked:
_Did you know Jesus?
And he said:
_Yes, he was the most inteligent of all races.
And i asked:
_He was an Alien too?
And he replied:
_Wise human, you need to stay wiser, how can a man of that time would know all the sciences without so much studying as you know?
how can a man could raise the dead without even have the knowledge to do it?
how can a man apparently being killed, and rise again? Of course he isn't from your planet.
And i said:
_But he was like you? He was a God?
And he said:
_No, he is from another race, he have both nature, thats why he isn't like me, but i can transform into human if i want. You humans define God as a human being that you consider perfect, because for you humans, everything exceeding the limit of your nature, is considered of nature, as you say, divine. So, in this case, yes, he is a God.
And i said:
_You talk as if we human beings we were late, donkeys.
And he replied:
_You humans are very much like what you call the primates, have lost much time they could seek evolution as preferred war, deaths, ambitions. They were too curious to what it was not too important, too unruly.
  You class of humans are more backward than any intelligent species that exist on a planet inside your call this as "Galaxy Milky Way".
  Many Aliens beings still see you as primates, and sometimes used you as an experiment to try to evolve your race elsewhere.
 And i asked:
_We comes from the monkeys?
He replied:
_Some DNA stuff is from the primates, others come here,from those humans, in the Eden planet.
 Your Jesus loved your actual class of humans, he allowed you humans to do everything with him, to see how far was the limit of your race, but in another encounter I will tell you in more detail, i dont have your time.
 And that human that I saw sitting on the beach was already close enough for me to see his appearance, was a woman! What a beautiful woman! Skins white, natural blonde, green eyes and one of her eyes had a strange spot, I do not know exactly what it was, looked like it was a bruise in the eye, a stain...Moreover, everything seemed normal, a little because she was perfect, as if there were a natural makeup on your skin .. she was beautiful .. too beautiful.
She said, surprised:
_Pakaol! ( i dont know if i writed right)
And i said:
_Its your name?
He replied:
_Yes, wise human, in Eden its my name, you can call me of you want.
She said:
_Hello, astronaut!
And i said:
_You can speak my language?
Pakaol replied:
_Remember what you call as "gel"? he's letting you understand her language, but she will be frightened if see you without what you call "suit" I gave you, she can understand you and will stay with you if you dont put off your suit.
She replied:
_Astronaut! Pakaol, come! We are waiting for you!
Pakaol said:
_The astronaut need to go back, Em (its like MM, êm, something like this).
She said:
_But you just got here!
Pakaol replied:
_The astronaut will come back, Em, astronaut lets back to what you call as ship.
I said:
_Why you didnt say the real name of your things?
Pakaol, replied:
_You are a Wise human, however I believe it will be easier for you to understand some things if I say the way you know.
We come back to his ship, i "sitted?" in Izirry, and started to feel dizzy.
Pakaol said:
_You time was over. Your presence despite fast, it was very important because that which you call "woman", will talk about our presence to the other, another time I'll tell you why.
 Our connection costs a lot to your body to what you call "brain." You will have many dreams coming from me, but only in what you call a "month" we can have this contact in this manner again, otherwise you could die, your body is weak, but your humans brain is what you call a "work of art".
I said:
_Pakaol, why me? and Why you stay with the humans in my planet?
Pakaol replied:
_You humans, although primitive, can do things that we do not, for example, what you call music.
We do not sing, consider the entertainment a waste of time, always seek knowledge.
You humans have many feelings, are intelligent among other forms of life that is in Blue planet.
And you are the first of some people who need to prepare, through you, to come to Eden.
And i said, (in this time i was very dizzy, very,very):
_Like Jesus tried to do? I need to die for it? (i know, dumb question) Did you called another human after me?
Pakaol replied:
_No, for your 3 questions, wise human, Your race is very aggressive, destructive, disobedient. More than most of your planet will not come to Eden.
Just I need you to transfer whatever you witness coming from me.
I have much to get you, and I know how the human life is, and can be sure that you will also be rewarded materially in your Terran Life for doing that.
(In this time i remember my eyes is completely dark, but i still hearing his voice)
Many human wise await these things. And you also learn from them, and they will have the answers you seek, through what you show. Goodbye Wise Human.
 And i woken up in the bed of the hospital, my mother smiled to me saying:
_The doctor told me that the remedies would you sleep a lot this time, it's almost 12 hours sleeping, but he said you recovered almost alone tonight! Their tests are normal! Thank God! in few hours we can go home! But we need to go back in a month to he see your exams, because he still dont know what happened.
 The doctor entered in my room, saying:
_ Hello ****** (my name), How are you feeling?
I replied him i was very well, and he said:
_I give you 2 choices, first, i let you stay here in a month, with tv, nurses and everything that you want to let us see what happened to you. Second choice i let you go home, IF, only IF you promisse and sign a waiver that you undertake to return to the hospital for further examination, to know what happened .. what do you choose?
I replied:
_Home, sir.. I want to go to my home.

 And i coming to my home, and started to think of you guys, I could not wait to tell it all to you ... it's amazing what happened to me, i still thinking about all of what i saw, what happened, everything still passing in my mind like really happened! i cant forgive a thing...
 I have some strange dreams, really coming from Pakaol, and I wrote everything, I will begin counting in the next post!
Before I want to hear from you about this .. it is possible that all this has really happened? sometimes feel lost, a stranger .. sometimes feel crazy, sometimes I want to run, go away, isolate myself (I'm feeling it now), go to a place where there is nothing but a home away from technology and live there forever.
But I have my family, I have all of you, my friends .. I have a job to do from Pakaol to me and you guys .. do not know if I can accomplish, but I hope you will forgive me if I fail.
 I feel like a nothing before so much that I saw, which breathed, I felt.
All so different, so unimaginable.

Hugs.

Comments

  1. I wrote a quite big comment but I went back by error and it was deleted, aaaah! :_(

    Could you send me a mail so we could talk more personally? I would like to give my opinions it would be very nice :) here's my mail: persona.n.1a@gmail.com

    Wow how I hate what happened me now, my comment... hope we chat sometime it will be faster than this! Thanks for taking your time writing all of this :) Muito obrigado!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dnm!
      My e-mail for you has returned, please check the email there.
      hugs

      Delete
    2. My bad, it is usuario.n.1a@gmail.com my mind is a wreck! I'm sorry!

      Delete
  2. First I would really like to thank you Tunt for taking the time to write for us, even when you're not feeling your best , i appreciate it and even more for writing these in English! I would've probably never read these had it been written in your 1st language and had my views change.

    I'm 100% with you on this journey. Looking forward to your updates :)

    Oh and Tunt if I were in your shoes I'd bet I'd feel lost as well (it's a lot to take in) but i really believe you're not crazy. I also believe you can do this. I think you share this to others? maybe someone will see this that can help you accomplish what Pakaol is asking?

    I have questions like when you said Pakaol could communicate with you if you both want it and your finger burns, then you could ask him questions whenever you wonder about something or feel lost? And Tunt what do you think about your hospital visits? like do you think you need them or you don't? and what do you think he meant by "rewarded materially" ? I'm sorry for so many questions :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello OpenMindxo!
      First of all, thank you soo much for the comment, and for assure to be stay 100% with me, Im glad to read this, thank you!!!
      I'll use the google translator for some of your questions, because i not understand so well some.
      First question was about i share all of this to others, well, i didnt, i dont want to be abandoned, i know no one near me can understand what are happening to me, thats why i feel alone, because no one will believe, because is surreal for them. I guess who will help me to accomplish is who will stay with me here.. You, and the others.
      Second question was about the comunication between me and Pakaol, well, i tried to say something in my mind to see if he will talk (dumb way, i know) and nothing happens, I'm really trying to know how i can "call him" or somehting, but i guess its like he says: If HE and I want, we will stabilish contact, i guess is the only way to enter in his presence, by the way, im still having his strange dreams.
      One thing i know for sure is about the Qzry, everytime that his ship was coming from my home, this thing started to burn.
      Third was about hospital visits, like my parents? Well, i love my mother, she was most of time with me, but i feel a stranger everytime after i be with Pakaol in those days in the hospital, but in my heart i fell i need my mother more than every human that i know.
      Fourth question still as incognite, i guess he says i will "rewarded" about my life on Earth, different of outside, im trying to figure out.

      And i love to write to you all, you are the only ones that really understand me, if i say this since begin to anyone else, they will call me as a crazy, and this is my first fear ever, my own race abandon me.
      But having you guys i feel good.. thank you for everything.

      Delete
    2. i'm sorry (i have trouble finding the right words at times) :/

      you mentioned that you are still having dreams, i think you should definitely write down your dreams as well as they could mean something and be very helpful.

      &No problem you've got my support !

      Delete
  3. Hello my friend, it is great to hear from you and I am so happy that you are finally able to go home! :D

    Again, amazing, more of my questions are answered!

    Now, it's time to answer some of your questions my friend :)

    > it is possible that all this has really happened?
    Yes, yes it is. In times when things seem illogical, logic can provide the answers - logic says:
    1. you only started feeling crazy /after/ you met Pakaol. It is completely natural that you would be having crazy feelings right now, it is a very human resonse to the changes you are experiencing. But there is evidence that this has really happened because it began happening while you were still feeling normal and it is only because of it happening is why you have the crazy feelings. (e.g. it is not happening because you are feeling crazy. You are feeling crazy because it is really happening)

    2. You are not the only person who has experienced it. Yes you are the main person who has experienced it, however other people have also experienced it - other people have heard the humm, your brother heard the noise and also saw the blue light, physical evidence was left in your old house; this is all confirmation to you that it is indeed real.

    My friend, I understand that you must feel alone in this world; but you are not alone! I am here for you, we are here for you, your family is here for you. You are not a stranger to us; I also feel like a stranger, but not a stranger to you.

    Do not worry if you will fail, you will not fail; you are already succeeding. Pakaol will tell you the same.

    Be strong, take care, and rest.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. _i_am_interested_ was the first ones to contact me after my post on Reddit.
      I like to have him with me a lot, and he knows what words i need to hear, like he knows exactly what i feel.
      Thank you a lot for those words, you make me forget the bad feelingsm i wish your dreams come true, my friend.
      Thank you for everything.
      I'll rest for sure, the only problem is work to pay my debts, everyday i dont have enough "mind" to think in my work, to do the things that i need to do.
      I feel i need to stay focused on Pakaol and you guys, but i can, i need to pay my debts, like all of you, thats why i tell sorry if i fail. Was soo much things to think, to do, and i feel charged to stay doing what Pakaol want from me, to write here, for you guys.

      Hugs a Lot.

      Delete
  4. You should create a sub on the site called 'voat' the NSA and NeoCIA have attacked it so unfortunately it is now only invite only, but you ask your new friend this will help conversation, it is very hard to talk here and I have a lot to say to you.

    When I say create a 'sub' I just mean a spot you can put this info and others can come and ask questions, I can help you with everything, if it turns out that the attacks are successful you would have to choose a new site.

    But we can just wait and see.

    Really great writing, the ship almost certainly was the 'ark' of the bible and he exited people from the last flood 3000~ years ago when the binary star came back, im a relative of the original race that created the human container (but not related to the guy jesus that im aware of)

    Now you understand about how a Qsoul can find a port if both parties want just similar to the 'Internet' but much more advanced and on a Quantum base.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2