Wise Human pt2

Hello my friends,

Im feeling happy today, i received a great messages of you all, kindness messages, thank you for everything.

I've draw the robot that i saw covered by sand, dust.

http://imgur.com/a/nrPKO

lets continue, guys?
[...]

 And He telled me to look to the back of the ship...
 And he says: _see that small blue dot? Its where you live.
 I feel to cry, im feel lonely, im on the outher side with a Alien that now speak (in a little confuse way)  my language, and in the same time im on the hospital, and i know all of this are happening, his ship became cold a lot, i can feel my air  heavy to breathe. when in this time he say:
 _ How many spins around its star took to reach to now, how many materials unruly fell on their planet.
 _How many life evoluted, how many life died, now your humans race itself considered dominant over all others, but you dont live without then.
 And in this time the cold becomes soo itense, I was with the hospital's clothes when he looked at me with long "black eyes", and a green dot inside of this "black eyes" (i bet is his trully eyes).
 _ Your body heat is very cold, in your way to measure temperature, you only will be good with 22 Celcius, but i dont, i can feel good with 10 Celcius or more less better, thats why when i go to your planet i cant go where your sun light up.
 He got up (already was practically standing in that strange chair), and, believe me, he passed his hand on a compartment of the ship and this thing pulled over a gel ball, like a ball of goo, (its my maximum to descibre, guys).
 He gave me and says:
_ Stand up, make your spine to stay as straight as possible, not lower your chin,with one hand place it on the center of your head, on top and do not move in any way. For my race that is fast, but for the human race takes a while.
I did it..
 This ball was too much cold, but I felt it sticking in my head, I suddenly felt it spreading through my head, as like this thing have life.
 And this thing was going under my hole neck, the Alien stay looking at me, stand, with his hands on his side, but i can see his eyes looking for what that thing was doing do me.
 I started to feel scared, when he say:
_You are very strong, you began to change their energy now. I will not, as you say, hurt you, wise human. I know you started to write about me, about you (yes guys, he said), i know how humans live, i know how they, "judge" (he curled up a bit in this word) your own race.
_How many see us, in later suns (i dunno if he sayed "sols", but i didnt know what this word means),we help you before, but as smart as you were, you were more uncontrolled.
And i asked:
_Who are you? (the gel at this time covered all my head, but I averted my eyes, ears,mouth and nose and was already on my waist, and i know what she's doing, keep myself hot, confortable, i didnt feeling cold anymore)
And he say:
_ You will know, you will see another humans, but now you need to return to the comfortable support, It is already day in the world where you live.
And i asked:
_How you know?
He say:
_You still believe this is all a "dream"?
And I felt weak, and my vision becomes dark, just give me time to talk:_ Not A.....
And I woke up and talking loudly in the hospital room: _GAIN.
Wtf? i talked in both times?
Im on ICU, the nurse comes to me speaking: _what you saying? are you good? you sleep 12 hours, we were worried, you had some sudden pressure drops and, suddenly, rapid heartbeat, and we brought you to the ICU.. The doctor will be here soon.
And i asked: where is my notebook?
_ Are with me, you mother told me that you're writing your dreams it, then I'd love to read when you end it!
 She gave me my notebook, i writed, saved, and the doctor comes on again... checked my signals, asked what i feel when i will pass out.. and i simply sayed to the doctor: i feel,weak, everything coming dark. (i didnt talked about this thing in my finger that burn).
 I keep awake all the day, waiting to he "awake" me on the other side (thats weird to me, but, its how i feel in time), but nothing happens, everything that happened passed as an unforgettable film in my mind ....until the night comes, i started to eat a soup, when, oh yeah.. here i going again..
all that i can hear is the nurse talking to other nurse: _He will pass out again! get the soup, fast!
 And awake in the strange chair, with the alien "driving?" the ship and sayed to me:
_Now we will enter on somehing that your science want to know, dont stand up.
 The ship was entering on a small black dot,  something that make a noise, a sharp noise, it seemed that my ears would burst, when the gel felt what was bothering me and plugged my ears.
 This dot flash, like as if I had rays within it, like was a storm with no clouds.
 The alien looked at me, and sayed:
_ Wise human, few humans have seen it, and those who saw never came back, but you will see, and will return.
We entered in that hole, (and I was alarmed, my fear rose to the heights in milliseconds) _ITS A BLACK HOLE?
He sayed:
_ however this name is very primitive, but is almost a black hole, but not exactly a black hole.

[to be continue..]

Comments

  1. hello my friend, this is _I_am_interested_, I have been messaging you on reddit since the beginning and have joined here so I can keep in contact with you here too :D

    Sorry if I post twice, I don't know if it worked the first time because all the buttons are in Portuguese and I only know English at present, but I am translating the words well.

    I look forward to hearing more from you and your next encounter with our green eyed friend.

    How long did it take when you had to stand still with your spine straight and the gel on your body?

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello i_am_interested.... im VERY VERY happy to see you here with me, welcome!
      I stand in this position until he says to me come to that strange chair because was already day in where i live (our world, in hospital).
      maybe he was just worried about the head and neck, because after this gel had been through this region , he stopped looking at me directly.
      hugs

      Delete
  2. This is impressive you are going though a portal, he is taking you no doubt to see his home?

    I understand how yiur Qsoul is ported, im glad you have adjusted really well tell him hopefully we can all meet soon.

    We are working towards this and solutions, ask him if he knows of the 'Canowa' people ?

    The person I know has been represted to help and find solutions so we can all in future work together and solve our problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. I would love to meet a being like him. Let him know there are others like you Tut that wouldn't be afraid to meet him and of his kind. -J

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is me on PC but comments are broken and not in English, hopefully OpenMindxo that will be sooner rather than later. tell him we are not all the same but have problems just like other undeveloped people. humans just need a gentle push.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same as OpenMindxo, I wish I could meet someone like him too, and open myself to that kind of universal life beings. We are traped in earth and we don't really know anything about the outside. As myself I'm ready to see and know about what they can teach us, and more people is. You were lucky! Also looking forward to part 3, it's so interesting. Thanks for writing all of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dnm for you comment! i will do what you guys want for sure..Im not feeling good today, but part 3 will be on tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. If you get to talk to him again, tell him about us, I would really like to meet someone like him. Get better Tunt! Nothing could go wrong now, you're "blessed" if that's the right word.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2