Ship in the Eden, and Dreams PT1

Hello world and friends.


 Since 23 July i becoming very sick, very very very sick.... Sorry if i didnt posting too much, but now i will be posting day yes day no.

 I cant work, i going to a medic to he examinated me (about that recent case) and he find nothing... and he told me to eat some vitamin pills because I was close to an anemia.

 Im eating a lot guys, believe me, i dont know wtf was happening, I feel like my body is trying to adapt to something that changed .. know when you feel that your body is fighting everywhere?

 But ok, i bought the vitamines and started to feel better now, but the fever still strong at days and normal in nights.
 I'm feeling a lot better at nights.
 I discovered that ship that i saw in Eden! I googled: "ship disappeared" and he showed me some specific searches, and one called my attention.

"ship disappeared bermuda triangle"

And looking some stories, and some photos, here he is!!  Cyclops is his name!
I've made a sqare in the part that i saw in the beach, i didnt saw the other part, it was likes it was as if she had been torn through
 WTF does exist some connection in bermuda triangle to our world? i read some theories and the most convicent it was some kind of gas flowing in this place, but, i dont know.. maybe its just a point.But i have SURE its this ship, i've made a circle in the name that i saw the letters C...C...PS, and combined to Cyclops.. but how he get to Eden? Where are the crew? 

 Well, but i have other anwsers,and some questions, and I need you guys.. i will begin in this post that i will write here... Lets begin to the first part,

The Dream pt1


 Like i said, i spend since 23 July very sick, I'm scared to death, i want to live... i want to visit Europe, USA, Japan... And i NEED to go to roswell to a mission, i dont know how, im a simple man, but i need to go first to roswell.

 You guys will understand why soon.

 On 07/21/15 I began to feel a very deep sleep at 7 o'clock in the evening .. I went to sleep because my body was out automatically.

 I dreamed that I woke up in a beautiful house, smeels fresh air, pure...., and i asked myself what house is this?
 And some mature man with a big nose comes by me, he was good looking, even though he faces a mathematical, or physical genius who loves to experiment.
 And he come after me talking: 
_Hey wise human, welcome to Eden!

I think myself: WTF! Eden???? And i said to him:
_Just Pakaol called me as wise human.. Who are you?
He says:
_Call me as Wilei (or Wyley, or Wiley, i dont know how to write his name, because he was speaking not writing, sorry).
He laughed and said:
_You doesn't know me? 
I reaplied:
_No.... why would I have to know you from somewhere?
He said:
_ nothing, i think biology wasnt your main interest, your friends for sure will talk about me.
i said:
_Where is Pakaol? I am dreaming? i died? i feel better here, my body is in full health!
Wilei said:
_ You believe that death can only be biological?
I said:
_ Of course not! my brain is what i am, he controls all my organisms, we believe that we have soul, but its uncertain, we live because we live, if i die, everything ends, simple as that.
He did a disappointment face and said:
_Im still asking why Pakaol said you are wiser, maybe im making the wrong questions.. But, so.. "wise human" (he speaked ironically), you can think, sense, feel,create everything, you can create life! Did you believe the animals can do this one day? Why only you humans can do this? would not be a waste exist for a limited period of time and that can do so much?  why do you think that everything ends at death for both humans and animals? if you can do so many different things, so that his death could not be otherwise? Dont you think you death can be different too?
I replied:
_ We are different maybe because Pakaol race made us different, and....
Wilei interrupted:
_ EXACTLY! If half of you isn't from the planet where you live, as will be the death of the nature of your other half not be biological? Like: Half of you are primate,so in that case half of you have a biological death, and about the other half?
 And i asked:
_But i saw many deaths, many people that turn into ash in the coffins.. he cant live anymore on Earth...
And he interrupted me again:
_EXACTLY WISE HUMAN! So, your biological primate body turn into ash, and what about your other half that isnt from your nature? now you think that my question now have sense?
And i said:
_But i never saw this happens..
And he sayed:
_Look at you! here you are a full Eden body! Perfect! Where are your sickness?
And i said:
_But i dreaming!
And he said:
_And i died in Earth! and im here talking with you, and you never heard me, and you can brathe, can feel you body... Here your other half is in your body... call it as the same name as you know: Soul, you have a Alien soul.
I said: 
_Impossible, im dreaming... i will woken up and will have sure i'am dreaming..
And he said:
_No.. you will waken and will remember all of your adventure here, you are the human selected to live with your both natures, unfortunately you will die in one, and didn't will die in other.
And i said:
_Can you prove it?
Wilei said:
_THATS THE QUESTION THAT I WAITING YOU TO ASK, WISE STUBBORN HUMAN! 
[Continue...]



Comments

  1. Hello my friend. I'm sorry to hear that you are becomming more sick!
    I hope you feel better, I don't want you to leave :(

    Unfortunately I do not know who Wilei is, but I feel like I should.

    Wilei's description doesn't match this, but does he look like the man in the image link below?
    http://i.imgur.com/2vpzphP.jpg
    There have been a lot of reports of this man visiting people in their 'dreams'.

    I'm really happy that you found the picture of the ship; it answers some questions but asks many more :)

    You are doing well, my friend!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my brother..
      Nice to see you there!
      No isnt the same man, he looks completely different..Wilei it's thin, white and gray hair means, docile appearance and a nose a little higher than normal.
      It was soo hard, but im feeling better now my friend..
      Thanks for never let me alone.

      Hugs

      Delete
  2. I think I've found who Wiley is.
    Is he the guy in this picture?:
    http://labs.mcb.harvard.edu/DonWiley/index.html
    His name is Don Craig Wiley, an important biologist. From his wikipedia article:
    "Don Wiley disappeared on November 15, 2001; his body was found in the Mississippi River a month later and his death was ruled to be an accident."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES MICHKIN! IS WILEI!, Oh MY GOD, HE REALLY EXISTED!!!! I'VE SEARCHED TOO LONG FOR NO RESULTS, HOW DID YOU FOUND HIM? Man, thats epicness!!! oh damn... so this is it... im 100% sure is him..cant forgive this nose too..!!! Now i will read about him.. Thank you soo much!!!!! A-W-E-S-O-M-E.... I'm having chills!

      Delete
  3. Nice history this one! I want to read more!! If Wiley is the one that michkin1234 sais, well let's shit in pants. But who knows... Tunt remember to check your mail and moreover, get better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dnm, im 100% sure its Wilei, now.. Wiley... cant stop having chills... this guy really existed... im shocked.
      I'll check my emails soon..im still sick a lot, can't stay in a pc much longer, my head hurts a lot.
      Thank you for your words!
      hugs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2