Farewell =)

Hello my friends, visitors and Universe.

 Sadly things here on my house are going out of control, and I need a time to try to raise money, converting the currency today its like $700,00 to pay house tax,they are threatening to sell our house.

 I receive total amount of 2 donations (0.03 btc and $10,00) from 2 awesome friends,I admit I have not used it because to transfer this money some sites charge a value, i'm searching for some other methods.

 Adsense are with $26,00 thanks to awesome friends clicking on the ads, but isn't enough to transfer to my account, Google need at least $100,00 to make the transfer.

 So.. i need to check other ways to earn money.. i'll sell things on the road, like candy, even feeling weakness, to see if can help more here on house.

 I was thinking about paint some pictures of things I experienced in these days, to see if you, friends or visitors, buy .. If so, please comment on this idea. (like paint Em image).

 If someone have some idea, please feel free to comment.

Well, I can't continue to write on the blog, I know  we're coming in a very interesting part, and still has many bombastic revelations for Science more than Wow signal revelation, but I really need to stop.

I hope to return one day, but if I do not come back, know that my love and my energy will always be with each of you.

I hope someday that everyone read what I wrote, even if you do not believe, it is important that their souls read.

To my close friends.. Thank you a LOT, for everything..
I WILL SEE EACH OF YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE AND TAKE A BIG HUG ON EVERY ONE.

NEVER FORGIVE ME, PLEASE.

DONT LET THE WORLD CORRUPT YOUR SOULS.

To visitors, thank you for everything.

I love you all, for ever.

May brooks and trees and singing hills
Join in the chorus too,
And every gentle wind that blows
Send happiness to you.
~Irish Blessing

Comments

  1. Be well tunt - unfortunately Bitcoin has been systematically closed down for all except the CIA and NSA owners of it and their competitors in China.

    the Exchange i was even using for mostly study purposes closed down taking everyone's crypto.

    I guess the best alternative is a 'Prepaid' CC

    This is unfortunately how the world is configured, you see how Pak and many others reference to it.

    it is these 'hard times' that define you as a person.

    A race i met recently said this as a quote:

    Name : 'Torruk' (Tory)

    'Remember it is the darkness that allows you to see the stars"

    ReplyDelete
  2. the things you have done here are really profound friend, i'll try to get a pre-paid card hopefully i can donate to you without having to join PP ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for everything my friend...
      Since the reddit you are on my side... Its a honor have you until today.

      Yes, you can donate without having to join PP.. in the lower left of the screen after clicking on donate you have that option.

      Hugs and Love, best friend ever.

      Delete
  3. Tunt it truly has been a blessing following your blog, you have much needed information for many.

    Focus on your mission, what you need to accomplish here and on Eden.. Wherever you may go, good times will surely follow.

    Always with you, friend and brother forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHnZtc4fig

    tunt how did you record this sound? or where did it come from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2