The Start of The End PT11

She is beautiful... so beautiful...

Finally I was face to face with her... it does not show any emotion .. .. her eyes deepened in my soul..

I started to feel strange.. some power has coming inside me... and I asked:

_Who are you?

She remained silent.

I asked:

_Where I am?

She remained silent.

I was preparing to run away from her..I began to feel threatened, when suddently she suddenly raised

his right hand and placed it on my head.

BURNED A LOT... and suddently.....everything is black... i fainted...

And I heard a sweet whisper saying:

_I'm Harzel, from race Yahyel, We started like primitives like you Humans form Earth, the only

difference is some parts of our DNA and our passion by technology, of course our biologic system are different.

_We was the first Alien race to contact actual human civilization.

_You now are going to Draco constellation, this is just a moon, one stop that the Arcturians give to me see you.... they said you don't have much time,so..goodybye... it was a pleasure see you, wise human.

Now... Silence....... and i feel a shock very very very strong in my body.... and the light started to
come into my eyes....


When everything finalle unfocused, i saw myself inside a ship.. quite different from that other one...

when I shocked... what the hell? a Aligator? are looking to some controls of the ship... He sensed that

i woke up..... He seems really like a alligator, of course have some differences.. he are like 2 meters tall, beautiful clothes with some... symbols..

He looked at me and said:

_Wise human from planet Earth, survivor race of the 2º extinction.. Welcome to Draco constellation, you are in my ship, i'm Ningi, you are free to talk.

And i asked:

_Why I'm here?

continue....




Comments

  1. Amazing Tunt - you are getting quite the tour -

    Tan said ' hmm his pic looks very much like mine'

    and i said 'that's likely because you're Draco Bros'

    in fact, i'd say we are DracBros !

    : D

    {silence followed by a distant cough}

    was the clothing colorful? great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Kolin I knew I saw a little Tan in there ; D

    Yes Tunt I wonder what the Yahyel influence over humankind has been...

    Definitely seems like the Arcturians have been sending you to meet all of the races that will be involved in the "public contact" ...

    Hugs and love brother

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2