The Start of The End PT12

*
Hello Friends, visitors and universe.
Im recovering from Zika virus disease...
Please, if you see something that you are searching, click on the AD's, or donate clicking on the button :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ningi said:

_Your objective is to know all the unknow of outside and pass everything to another humans from Earth.
 Im Ningi, humans call me as reptillian and other names that isn't important.. Your soul it's Arcturian and your actual body is in a state called as "coma" on human culture.

I said:

_This explains everthing.. why i can't wake up on Earth... I don't know how many hous passed since i was sleeping on Earth.

Ningi said:

_Your time is useless here, but if you want to know, was passed near a 20 days on Earth until now.

I really started to worry and said:

_Its too many days! What about my family??? I am in a hospital?

Ningi said:

_Yes, you are in a hospital.

I said:

_When i will awake?

Ningi said:

_Soon. But for now let me say somthing to you, you do not have much time, the Arcturians are

calling.

 One day you will know on Earth histories about Reptillians, but do not believe in everything. Some

of us are not a bad race, of course our appearance is scary because actually reptiles in Earth are

aggressive and savage.

 We are one of the creators of the human race, inside human brain we share the same reptillian

insinct, and we are living with humans on Earh for centuries, most of us in another dimension,

unfortunately bad races are manipulating human through next to 3rd dimension.

 In the begin of the human race evolution we are called as Gods like you called the Annunakis,

biologically we are near the same race.

 I 'am reptillian from Draco constellation, we believe too that human can't rule over human,

so we are trying to rule to help humans, and we avoid contact with Elohins, we are in war.

 We are trying to accomplish our mission and bring back someone that is hiding on Earth.

-
Suddently my finger started to burn... and I don't know why.....

Ningi asked:

_What happened?

I said:

_Nothing.... I'm feeling weak...

Ningi said:

_Time to go back to your friends.

Everything was black.. damn.... to where now??  Will i see plants speaking?

I blinked my eyes without stopping to see if my vision returned... when suddently i am in.....

ETHEMER SHIP?! WITH PAK?! Ethermer was touching in a screen in his ship.. doing something.

I do not know if it was the right feeling .. but felt relieved and protected.

Pakaol looked into my eyes and said:

_How was your trip, Wise human?

I really want to see Pak smiling, but no.. seems no emotion in his face...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
continue..

Comments

  1. Ningi is trying to bring someone back....?

    Tunt, do you know who that person is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ravage!

      I'm don't know... I'm really want more time with him... he looks strange.. don't know if he was talking seriously or truth.. can't see in his eyes.
      I'm don't knwo who he want back. :(

      Delete
    2. I think me and Kolin might have found the answer, talk to him about it : )

      Delete
    3. Ahhh I'm very excited to find out who it is.

      Delete
  2. You have Zika? did you know that is manmade?

    Hope you recover soon Tunt.. Anything else you need just ask

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my friend... So much pain, you don't imagine how much this thing hurt.

      Man made? Looks new.. why man do this?

      A lot of hugs to you, my friend!

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure why, you might have been directly given the virus... Watch your back and what/where you eat and drink

      I have heard of websites where you can purchase the virus for a moderate sum of money, it saddens me to hear of such things but it is the truth.

      Always hugs to you friend! Hope you heal soon <3

      Delete
  3. Tunt each day take a glass of water and about a table spoon of clean Bi-carb soda, this will help you in all things you do.

    - I do not know who Nigi is talking about i can only hazard an educated guess, when our old old empire split apart this race was separated as per is fairly accurate in the Book.

    - Each side may say the other is 'Bad' or 'Good' but that is really of no interest to me i have no enemies here i will talk to anyone.

    I will say this:

    Early (about or a bit before Tunt was in a coma)) I had a short conversation with Ritts and Tans family about who is the current Queen they told me about another group and their interest in Tan, and how the group is split.

    As for Tan her comments are 'I'm not hiding' and I agree with that.

    So if it was Tan they are referring to i'm happy to talk to Nigi and talk to whomever about what their position is re Tan, if it is not Tan then i'd still talk to him just because he seems like an interesting person, and i'd like to get more information re the current situation.

    hope you are feeling better Tunt. hope people give you some BTC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dream PT 8 (near end)

Tunt

Emerther Knowledge pt2